What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Kashyapa's sons by Diti are Asuras. Anyways it was just a rhetorical comment. I do not mean all my mallu friends are asuras now.

Yes, Asuras are sons of Diti and Suras are sons of Aditi, they are basically brothers, but why Asuras are called Asuras and Suras are called Suras?

Religious nutjobs and not atheists are biggest threat to progress of humanity.Science has brought humanity where it is,and science will take us to the future.There is no east,west here.Westernized,modernized.....these are just terms used by people with inbuilt complex.Sure there's always some apes.But talking in english is not sign of aping someone.I speak in my mother tongue bengali at home and english when necessary.There is a tendency among religious people to blame everything on atheists,they should instead look at the damage organized religion has done over thousands of years to the human race.And also another tendency to bracket atheists with agnostics.When a religion can't convince a man to follow it by just saying look this is what how it has always been,and this is right....and then blames him and condemns him as atheist it is failure of that certain belief within the religion.It should look inward and think reform and move ahead with time.The final judge of all things is time.And he is an unforgiving judge.You either move with time or are simply crushed under its wheel.

Cannot you guys be united in a more positive sense rather than killing cows? I mean there must be more to Malayali culture than eating beef?
true....i am a non hindu...45 % of malayalis are non hindus...that too influenced a lot....

I have always maintained that the Hindus were just as stupid as the Muslims who are misled by the Mullahs. This chap Manvantaratruti is a good example of my point. For thousands of years we blindly follow edicts proclaimed by the Brahmins without questioning where in the scriptures these edicts emanate from. Just like the Muslims and we mock the Muslims for doing so :D

Would be done should such a contingency arise.
i take it you don't plan on challenging beef exports then either?

I have always maintained that the Hindus were just as stupid as the Muslims who are misled by the Mullahs. This chap Manvantaratruti is a good example of my point. For thousands of years we blindly follow edicts proclaimed by the Brahmins without questioning where in the scriptures these edicts emanate from. Just like the Muslims and we mock the Muslims for doing so :D
quoted for truth

Caste system is essentially a South Asian form of the European feudal system but our society failed to move past it unlike Europeans, eventually it became entrenched into our religion however none of our holy books talk about one caste being higher than the other. That's our fault as a whole. You say that Hinduism is a casteist religion but look at groups like BJP etc. Modi himself is from OBC background.

You are choosing to remain ignorant on the matter of "animal worship". Once again we do not worship the animals but we consider them sacred. There is a big difference. And the difference between respect for an animal and "mullahism" is that the former isn't trying to convert you or affect your life.

Yes true it doesn't have mullahism' violent desire to dominate,sure.But animals are worshipped in many forms in many parts of india.And these superstitous practices grew from considering them 'sacred',gradually lines blurred.We shouldn't give further encouragement to these stone age beliefs.
I said hinduism became a casteist religion,and it was the greatest tragedy in our history.Thankfully we are now getting out from this curse.What i say is that we should first preach and practice respect for men,before going overboard with animals.Let's end poverty first instead of going ga ga over cows.

It seems there is no saving India's culture now, we might as well start giving our children western names and all that.
RIP Hinduism... It seems that the seculars have won.

One of the worst criminals in indian history is manu,whose book manu samhita legalized,institutionalized and promted caste system,barbaric treatment of women and this book became the basis of hindu law and ruined our society for a thousand years.

It seems there is no saving India's culture now, we might as well start giving our children western names and all that.

LOL. Hell no. It is only PDF which seems to have attracted most brain dead Indians. Much of India is moving towards Hinduism and the atheists are beating a retreat. If anything earlier people used to name their kids Westernized names, now Hindu names flourish.

Animal worship is not culture,to live life,enjoy it,love ur country and family and try to do atleast a little for ur fellow man.Those are the essence of culture.One doesn't have to be religious to be the above.

One of the things Dr. Subramaniam Swamy is looking at is shutting down JNU. So a lot of the Western quislings will be out of job. A hard job yet to reverse the damage done by years of social engineering.

aww that's cute. have you seen gujarat's beef export growth?

that would explain the rise in crime rates :tup:

There is no rise. India remains one of the safest countries with the lowest prison population in the world much to your chagrin.

Back
Top Bottom