What's new

UP headmaster’s suspension over Iqbal poem reflects absurd patriotic tests faced by India’s Muslims

Yet India is the only country which has people from all the sects of Muslims .

and that's all your low IQ brain can come up with as a response? A monkey would better.

I don't support 2 nation theory.

I support Akhand Bharat under Islamic leadership.

Wait for it. We are coming to make an Akhand bharat out of racist and divided india soon and butcher a few trouble creating

look who's talking , sir , kindly be a realistic practical and honest person at least on the forum as you are respected advisor and very senior here , the world knows and history speaks for itself , Sanatan dharma is the most tolerant religion in existence . i dont need to further debate here on th1s topic as discussing religion is not allowed here , even if someone tries to drag , discuss, ridicule, ..... Sanatan dharma ( hindus and hindusim ) often , i shall be mum . lol
U must learn to differentiate between religion and its followers. The religion may be peaceful, tolerant and whatever else u claim...but its followers are clearly not demonstrating that when they lynch someone over beef for example.

Last edited:
Indian PM is from backward caste. Indian President is from a caste which used be untouchable caste once, lowest amongst Dalits. Pres is from a caste lower than ur so called shudar, PM is from a Shudar (as u say it) caste. Its difficult to accept truth.
all of them either Brahamans or Kashtari, none of them are Shudar or in any other lower classes @Kedardel

look who's talking , sir , kindly be a realistic practical and honest person at least on the forum as you are respected advisor and very senior here , the world knows and history speaks for itself , Sanatan dharma is the most tolerant religion in existence . i dont need to further debate here on th1s topic as discussing religion is not allowed here , even if someone tries to drag , discuss, ridicule, ..... Sanatan dharma ( hindus and hindusim ) often , i shall be mum . lol
All religions are peaceful, and so is Sanatan Dharma. The problem is the guys who interpret things, just like ISIS interpreting Islam.
Currently RSS is busy in converting Hindus into zombies...may Allah put his mercy on the people of India.

Indian PM is from backward caste. Indian President is from a caste which used be untouchable caste once, lowest amongst Dalits. Pres is from a caste lower than ur so called shudar, PM is from a Shudar (as u say it) caste. Its difficult to accept truth.
Name some

All religions are peaceful, and so is Sanatan Dharma. The problem is the guys who interpret things, just like ISIS interpreting Islam.
Currently RSS is busy in converting Hindus into zombies...may Allah put his mercy on the people of India.
good morning sir , i totally agree with your POV specially the bold part . btw kindly justify your statement regarding RSS with detailed analysis and material ( also enumerate how many killings ISIS have been responsible for and how many RSS is responsible for :-) ) . thanks and looking forward to get enlightened .

U must learn to differentiate between religion and its followers. The religion may be peaceful, tolerant and whatever else u claim...but its followers are clearly not demonstrating that when they lynch someone over beef for example.
good morning sir , kindly enumerate the incidences of killing because of eating beef in Bharat . and then i will throw some light on the victims of the laws of blasphemy practiced on this planet .:-) , and then we will draw conclusion .

good morning sir , i totally agree with your POV specially the bold part . btw kindly justify your statement regarding RSS with detailed analysis and material ( also enumerate how many killings ISIS have been responsible for and how many RSS is responsible for :-) ) . thanks and looking forward to get enlightened .
I don't want you to feel bad, but RSS is working the same way as Nazis were working. So far, very few killings directly by RSS guys(around thousands), but they are preparing for the biggest genocide of all human history. If you are still interested than I can provide you the history of Savarkar and their current agenda, but then it will end in your banning from the forum. Marathas were always full of hate towards everyone else, and is this movement. I can shed light on Golwalker and his agenda, but again too bad for you. So give self study a chance.

Last edited:
good morning sir , kindly enumerate the incidences of killing because of eating beef in Bharat . and then i will throw some light on the victims of the laws of blasphemy practiced on this planet .:-) , and then we will draw conclusion .
So I point out that there's a difference between the ideology itself...and the actions of its followers.

Instead u come up with this whataboutism?

Either u agree with what I wrote or u don't. In case u don't...give me a counter argument instead of d*ck measuring about who has killed how many using religion.

If u r in agreement with what I said...then ur original argument with which u replied to @Oscar that "Hinduism is a peaceful, tolerant, religion" has no leg to stand on bcuz clearly the followers of that religion under the RSS mentality are heading towards extremism.

Back
Top Bottom