What's new

UP headmaster’s suspension over Iqbal poem reflects absurd patriotic tests faced by India’s Muslims

You can seethe as much as you want but dividing humans into the class of believers and disbelievers comes from abrahmic faiths and not from Sanatan Dharma .
Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vaishyas and the Shudras.
sanatan shit .
i still dont know why urine drinker barhamins are upper cast ?

He got suspended not because he made kids sing some song. He got suspended because he stopped kids from singing the 'national anthem' and made them sing some other song. Rules are made by dept of education and not filmsy individuals. Usual crappy reporting by leftards.
modi was elected not because your kind is disgusting but because your kind is stupid

logic?

Anyone who is born in the land of Sindhu is a Hindu. It is a cultural and geographic identity. Being a Hindu does not mean having a particular belief system

says the gangu who has nothing to to with indus/sindhu! do they feed you mata ki pishi in the morning you guys have become very smart lately!

Hindus will always be suffering from inferiority complex. Because the belief system itself is demeaning of intellect.

Look at the following building for instance.
3661.jpg

Built my Muslims. Stands tall and as good as new.

al70lg1gdo321.jpg

Hindu temple - in ruins.

No wonder, even the Indian PM addresses the nation from the Red Fort (Another Muslim building). You cannot build anything worthwhile.

Of course.

Muslims build Masjids to pray.
Christians build Churches to congregate. Same for Jews in synagogues.

Hindus build Mandirs to ... I won't spell it out.
https://www.news18.com/news/india/k...-others-sentenced-to-5-year-jail-2179407.html

There is no hope for India. But Pakistan should ban all temples asap and save its future generations.
This proves what?
Maulvis or priests never been caught molesting children?
Happens all the time in all religions.
Respect the religion of others that they may respect yours.

look who's talking , sir , kindly be a realistic practical and honest person at least on the forum as you are respected advisor and very senior here , the world knows and history speaks for itself , Sanatan dharma is the most tolerant religion in existence . i dont need to further debate here on th1s topic as discussing religion is not allowed here , even if someone tries to drag , discuss, ridicule, ..... Sanatan dharma ( hindus and hindusim ) often , i shall be mum . lol

Go tell that to dalits you brahmin scum.

May India become more and more intolerant and fascist..
Tolerant? Why don't you have a little bit of shame and go ask the
Shudras and lower caste hindus?
Or the women you perverts rape?
Hinduism is an insult to humanity.
yawns lynching , riots , killing minorities , rapingin mandirs etc . filthy sanatan dharama .
Yet India is the only country which has people from all the sects of Muslims .

lmao what do you mean by the believers of sanatan dharma ? There is no particular god or ideology that you can call as the Hindu way of life. You can be a Hindu irrespective of whether you worship a man-god or a woman-god, whether you worship a cow or a tree. If you don't worship anything you can still be a Hindu.
lolZ worst thing i ever heard . .what are dalits are they hindus or not ?
are barhamans hindus or not ?

Yet India is the only country which has people from all the sects of Muslims .
not true . uk hv tht too so do usa and Canada .

They are hindus. As we create more and more Brahmins from so-called Dalits, we will destroy the entire trash of birth-based caste system. We will stop the shops of fake Dalit-activists who thrive on preventing ‘Dalits’ from entering mainstream. And will slap those arrogant morons who thrive on dumb superiority of privileged birth.
create more and more barhamans lol .
are you trying to sterilize all the dalit population ?

They are hindus. As we create more and more Brahmins from so-called Dalits, we will destroy the entire trash of birth-based caste system. We will stop the shops of fake Dalit-activists who thrive on preventing ‘Dalits’ from entering mainstream. And will slap those arrogant morons who thrive on dumb superiority of privileged birth.
So India is only for Barhiman hindus, No minorties like Muslims / Christians/ Jews/Jains ec etc, then you will become former Soviet Unions with no religions at all, now think that what will happened to India then @assaltandpepper ;):p::sick::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom