What's new

UP college makes headscarves must

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should have right to do things what they want to do ............ No one should force you , like if they want to make it compulsory make it only for female Muslims students not for the other who have problem with it.

It should be a choice for every student if anyone wants to wear it she should be allowed if anyone doesnt want to wear she should be free to NOT wear it.

as far as the cell phones, well sudents should not be allowed cell phones in educational institutes

didnt putin just banned them And Heres UP allowing Them ?? Whats going on With headscarfs Stories!!

Never mind...Election year is coming so India will become a circus field and different politician will be a animal of the circus...So donot think much what is happening in India...Just get your self entertained....

UP is becoming the next communal problem after J&K and secular idiots are oblivious to this. :hitwall:

J&K is not communal . Period

Indian Hindus recently blamed chowmein for rapes, an Indian educational institute recently orderd female teachers to wear over-all covering themselves from head to toe since their saris give an erotic scene for eyes of students when these teachers bend.

so please go and check these points as well. its always not about Muslims in India or Islam.

Indian Hindus recently blamed chowmein for rapes, an Indian educational institute recently orderd female teachers to wear over-all covering themselves from head to toe since their saris give an erotic scene for eyes of students when these teachers bend.

so please go and check these points as well. its always not about Muslims in India or Islam.

Ha ha ha...that was a spoof, faking news. Looks like you got trolled into believing that.

Are you disputing that the exodus of pandits has nothing to do with the highlighted portion? Understand I am not going to debate with you whatever response you provide.

Are you disputing that the exodus of pandits has nothing to do with the highlighted portion? Understand I am not going to debate with you whatever response you provide.

They think the Pandits went out of Kashmir for economic reasons..:sick:. Glad the IA showed how it feels to be on the wrong end of the danda to the perperators.

They think the Pandits went out of Kashmir for economic reasons..:sick:. Glad the IA showed how it feels to be on the wrong end of the danda to the perperators.

KS - I want Andromache to be true to her/his heart. Beyond that, I will not argue about it.

KS - I want Andromache to be true to her/his heart. Beyond that, I will not argue about it.

Bro, I ve been here long enough to know what Andromache thinks about this issue. Anway if you insist.....

Ha ha ha...that was a spoof, faking news. Looks like you got trolled into believing that.

Am not ill-informed :) you need to know the fact which led to the spoof later

Don't eat chowmein, it leads to rape, says Haryana khap leader

A Haryana Khap leader has come up with his own novel explanation, where he lays the blame squarely on..."Chowmein".

"To my understanding, consumption of fast food contributes to such incidents. Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts," Jitender Chhatar, a resident of Jind's Chhatar village and khap panchayat leader, was quoted as saying to a media website.

Haryana khaps have been on a roll ever since the growing hue and cry over the increasing incidences of crimes against women in the state. "You also know the impact of chowmein, which is a spicy food, on our body. Hence, our elders also advised to consume light and nutritious food," said Chhatar expounding on his theory. The Khap leader also said that cultural changes, growing obscenity in movies, explicit music and the fast food trend is eroding cultural values.

And the humble chowmein was not the only object of his ire. According to Chhatar, burgers and pizzas are equally culpable in causing rapes. The rationale being that if people adopt a simple lifestyle, it will consequently bring down the number of rape cases in the state and country.

Haryana khaps have been on a roll ever since the growing hue and cry over the increasing incidences of crimes against women in the state. Recently, another bunch of Khap panchayats had recommended lowering the marriagable age of girls to 15-16 years to prevent rapes.

Read more at: Don't eat chowmein, it leads to rape, says Haryana khap leader : India, News - India Today

lol dafuqqq....it was in faking news.....so i thought it was a spoof....lololol.....human foolishness...

Scarryyyyyy.........

You understand what I am talking about? :)

Andromache - here is the disclaimer from the news site for this article.

Stories in Mocktale are works of fiction intended to bring a smile to your face. They bear no connection to events and characters in real life.

and here is the link to the original article.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...howmein-slams-India/articleshow/16863351.cms?

Am not ill-informed :) you need to know the fact which led to the spoof later

Don't eat chowmein, it leads to rape, says Haryana khap leader

A Haryana Khap leader has come up with his own novel explanation, where he lays the blame squarely on..."Chowmein".

"To my understanding, consumption of fast food contributes to such incidents. Chowmein leads to hormonal imbalance evoking an urge to indulge in such acts," Jitender Chhatar, a resident of Jind's Chhatar village and khap panchayat leader, was quoted as saying to a media website.

Haryana khaps have been on a roll ever since the growing hue and cry over the increasing incidences of crimes against women in the state. "You also know the impact of chowmein, which is a spicy food, on our body. Hence, our elders also advised to consume light and nutritious food," said Chhatar expounding on his theory. The Khap leader also said that cultural changes, growing obscenity in movies, explicit music and the fast food trend is eroding cultural values.

And the humble chowmein was not the only object of his ire. According to Chhatar, burgers and pizzas are equally culpable in causing rapes. The rationale being that if people adopt a simple lifestyle, it will consequently bring down the number of rape cases in the state and country.

Haryana khaps have been on a roll ever since the growing hue and cry over the increasing incidences of crimes against women in the state. Recently, another bunch of Khap panchayats had recommended lowering the marriagable age of girls to 15-16 years to prevent rapes.

Read more at: Don't eat chowmein, it leads to rape, says Haryana khap leader : India, News - India Today
Thats why i oppose any north indian to be PM untill next 100 year>North india dominates indian national politics just coz of numbers.What india needs is progressive states in india ie south and west to dominate its national politics.

Are you on some 'other' forum as well ?

Mate - no - this is the only forum. Bro - :) But I leave it here and we can discuss when we have PM facilities.

Thats why i oppose any north indian to be PM untill next 100 year>North india dominates indian national politics just coz of numbers.What india needs is progressive states in india ie south and west to dominate its national politics.

AJTR - read the original article from the link I posted above.

Reactions: KS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom