What's new

UP college makes headscarves must

Status
Not open for further replies.
You understand what I am talking about? :)

Andromache - here is the disclaimer from the news site for this article.

Stories in Mocktale are works of fiction intended to bring a smile to your face. They bear no connection to events and characters in real life.

and here is the link to the original article.

China disowns chowmein, slams India - The Times of India
I think TOI mocktail is based on real Khap diktat reported by india today.

I think TOI mocktail is based on real Khap diktat reported by india today.

I know the khaps are d****sss but I think it is a original TOI mocktail.

Coming to headscarf question i think its time that HRD ministry must do away with dress codes in schools.

Very good move.

The cell phones are a distraction, and the headscarves give all the ladies respect.

:tup:
Headscarves dont give respect its the attitude and behaviour of men which is responsible for respect and disrespect for females.

Coming to headscarf question i think its time that HRD ministry must do away with dress codes in schools.

There are conflicting opinions even among women. There is a girl - my colleague's wife from Chennai where she was more modern than the normal Chennai girls but came to US and started wearing Scarves and mentioned that she wanted to. So not sure what is the right thing here but I know forcing it upon non-willing is not a right thing.

Very good move.

The cell phones are a distraction, and the headscarves give all the ladies respect.

:tup:

Then what are you doing in US? You should be in Pakistan :lol:

J&K is not communal . Period

Indian Hindus recently blamed chowmein for rapes, an Indian educational institute recently orderd female teachers to wear over-all covering themselves from head to toe since their saris give an erotic scene for eyes of students when these teachers bend.

so please go and check these points as well. its always not about Muslims in India or Islam.

How is Kashmir not communal, when the whole Partition is communal?

It is the only long term solution for population control these people can't afford to feed or educate their kids yet they want to have 6 or 7 babies, just think about the damage it will do the country in the future.

I feel getting rid of feudalism through education and proper administration at the state level is the right way for these states. Beyond that lets agree to disagree. it is 4:25 am here. Good night.

There are conflicting opinions even among women. There is a girl - my colleague's wife from Chennai where she was more modern than the normal Chennai girls but came to US and started wearing Scarves and mentioned that she wanted to. So not sure what is the right thing here but I know forcing it upon non-willing is not a right thing.
Indian muslims get more conservative in west/gulf than in india...reason being they do feel out of sort in muslim community there thats my observation in usa uk atleast.Coz i ve been questioned many a time not in pakistan but in west that why dont you wear scarf etc.

If you read about the history of Kafeel Ahmed's radicalization then you will know how he got radicalised in uk.

Partially stupid and Partially good move.

Cell phones are a distraction. Must not be allowed in class.

Imposing scarf irrespective of religious faith is bound to create controversy.

and yet indians support the banning of head scarfs dont they think about religion then?

every school has different uniform code, this collage has its rights to implement its own code like it or not

Stupid move.
Educational institutions job is to provide education. They should not make it religious hub and forcing students to follow their sick thinking .
What they are trying to teach these people ? .

I hate U.P. It ruines India's name. U.P and Bihar are the worst places in India. these north indian bhaiyas are stupid as hell
Hey white Pathan how r u????????:lol:

Very stupid move.

This is exactly the kind of stupidity which lets the other side claim that the headscarf is not a voluntary choice, that women are forced to wear a headscarf and need to be freed from such 'repression'.

100% Agreed to this post !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom