What's new

Unseen 2nd day video of LCA flight @ Baharin airshow

I declare whoever refuses to induct LCA into IAF in good number is a treacherous fellow consumed with kickbacks from foreign vendors . Period .
You can't fool us with silly excuses now.

Just after take off at 01:57 minute onward, as soon as Tejas left the ground its nose suddenly pitched down and then rose up. Was it flying against the wind or its something normal and with in flight profile? Has it got something to do with angle of attack? Experts plz.

Hi,

This is not a true short take off in real sense---it is a FAKE short take off----.

To show off---the aircraft become airworthy---very quick----but supposedly does not have the power to climb----so it flies parallel to the run way for another 10 + seconds to gain speed and power to zoom up---

I hope my indian colleagues don't get mad at my term----the punjabi saying holds true---bund da zor la reyha aiy charhan laiy----in the parallel flight to the runway----to zoom up.

Just to let you indians know---when I comment on pakistani aircraft and their systems---I don't kiss their ar-se----when I comment on the indian systems---actually---I hardly ever criticize them----I don't need to kiss your ar-se either--- .

If you are statisfied with this aircraft----as a pakistabni---I am very happy---actually I am ecstatic----nothing could make me happier at this moment other than a massive lottery win---but if you want me to be critical to what you have been shown and be true to hindustan----then you need to rip your enigineers and babus another a'hole---.

You have been delivered a POS----. At least out of the MIG21 we got the 21st century version of an extremely potent fighter aircraft the JF 17----what did you get out of the Tejas---a frigging Mirage after all this drama----oh kehnday nain---Bhah smeelay kih keeta---oh jee bund marwa kaiy dudh peeta---.

You indians are so fckd up----it is a bloody comedy----you could have gotten the Gripen NG or the next version---or you could have gotten the F16 IN---with all the manufacturing facilities and light years ahead of Tejas---and the rights to produce them----lock stock and barrel in years to come.

The swedes were pi-ssed off at the pakistanis for stealing their design of the gripen and the americas really really wanted to reward you----both of these natios would have given you the product beyond your imagination----but you guys wanted to die by your own sword----.

Many a years ago---on this forum I worte----there are those in the indian bureaucracy who don't want india to get much ahead of pakistan----. Tejas is a living proof of that.

Now you guys can all yell and scream at me---but some of you will stop and think at what I am saying---.

Khoda pahar aur nikla chooha---.

Last edited:
Hi,

This is not a true short take off in real sense---it is a FAKE short take off----.

To show off---the aircraft become airworthy---very quick----but supposedly does not have the power to climb----so it flies parallel to the run way for another 10 + seconds to gain speed and power to zoom up---

I hope my indian colleagues don't get mad at my term----the punjabi saying holds true---bund da zor la reyha aiy charhan laiy----in the parallel flight to the runway----to zoom up.

Just to let you indians know---when I comment on pakistani aircraft and their systems---I don't kiss their ar-se----when I comment on the indian systems---actually---I hardly ever criticize them----I don't need to kiss your ar-se either---I do have a sort of reputation to maintain.

If you are statisfied with this aircraft----as a pakistabni---I am very happy---actually I am ecstatic----nothing could make me happier at this moment other than a massive lottery win---but if you want me to be critical to what you have been shown and be true to hindustan----then you need to rip your enigineers and babus another a'hole---.

You have been delivered a POS----. At least out of the MIG21 we got the 21st century version of an extremely potent fighter aircraft the JF 17----what did you get out of the Tejas---a frigging Mirage after all this drama----oh kehnday nain---Bhah smeelay kih keeta---oh jee bund marwa kaiy dudh peeta---.

You indians are so fckd up----it is a bloody comedy----you could have gotten the Gripen NG or the next version---or you could have gotten the F16 IN---with all the manufacturing facilities and light years ahead of Tejas---and the rights to produce them----lock stock and barrel in years to come.

The swedes were pi-ssed off at the pakistanis for stealing their design of the gripen and the americas really really wanted to reward you----both of these natios would have given you the product beyond your imagination----but you guys wanted to die by your own sword----.

Many a years ago---on this forum I worte----there are those in the indian bureaucracy who don't want india to get much ahead of pakistan----. Tejas is a living proof of that.

Now you guys can all yell and scream at me---but some of you will stop and think at what I am saying---.

Khoda pahar aur nikla chooha---.

Yes ofcourse ..... Bahrain Media who took the shot edited the video and presented in their news/site because they're under the payroll of RAW.... Stop kidding yourself

Hi,

Ok Stabni... we do exactly know how you feel and we are loving it.

Ok Stabni... we do exactly know how you feel and we are loving it.

Hi,

Absolutely---please do rejoice and distribute sweets and congratulate everyone in your group and otherwise---.

If you people are happy and ecstatic with an extremely shi-tty product---as an enemy----who the heck am I to complain---.

Yes ofcourse ..... Bahrain Media who took the shot edited the video and presented in their news/site because they're under the payroll of RAW.... Stop kidding yourself

Sir---use some brains---make some sense out of your post---. Where does the media or raw come into the picture---Kaho Khait ki---suno Khalian ki----kamal hai--.

Sir---use some brains---make some sense out of your post---. Where does the media or raw come into the picture---Kaho Khait ki---suno Khalian ki----kamal hai--.

Sir---use some brains---make some sense out of your post---. Where does the fake video comes into picture when the video itself was captured and posted by Bahrain.

No wonder why Most of the PDF Pakistanis often quote to your post as ""MASTANKHAN AND HIS POSTS "" :hitwall:

lolwa. He is just rattled( enough to know his frustration).......anyway did you saw that vertical loop? It completed it in 16 seconds with minimum turn radius of 350 metre at 160 knots...

I think tejas envelope will open up further as developers gets comfortable with its performance. so from 8G to 9G and certain improved agility. btw it is already a world beater :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Sir---use some brains---make some sense out of your post---. Where does the fake video comes into picture when the video itself was captured and posted by Bahrain.

No wonder why Most of the PDF Pakistanis often quote to your post as ""MASTANKHAN AND HIS POSTS "" :hitwall:

Hi,

You are one stupid guy----it is not a fake video---it is a real video---.

But a faked short take off by the pilot-----. The video has nothing to do with being faked or anything but only showing what is recorded in real time----.

You are dumber than a door knob.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom