What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

@Imran

Please delete your post...
don't worry relax

Imran bhai ANGRY? wat the hell!! si jee RELAX ND CHILLAX!

Ur being really rude bhai sahab!Shes a female thora dekh k baat karo meray bhai!

Imran bhai ANGRY? wat the hell!! si jee RELAX ND CHILLAX!

Ur being really rude bhai sahab!Shes a female thora dekh k baat karo meray bhai!

Imran bhai ko lagta hai aaj khana nahi mila :devil:
kuch zayada hi ghussay main hain...

MSN pe bhi daant rahay hain :cry:

Kindly Share... For a person in Need.

I just had my break up the day u started this thread. I wanted to post that day itself but then just thought may be she would come back.

But then i guess am being a little to optimistic :confused: my first relationship and then the break up.

Going through a lot of tough time..... :frown:

I just had my break up the day u started this thread. I wanted to post that day itself but then just thought may be she would come back.

But then i guess am being a little to optimistic :confused: my first relationship and then the break up.

Imran Khan:
Kissi hakeem kou dikhao yaar
:rofl::rofl:

Pakistani humaysha na kam ashiqi mein ghoom tay ratay hain. Love god and your parents, and no one else. If you perpetually leave yourself vulnerable to heartbreak, then that is what you'll get. People are too imperfect to love unconditionally, but hey isn't that what makes love ideal? Stop watching bollywood films and get back to the dunya of char din.

Pakistani humaysha na kam ashiqi mein ghoom tay ratay hain. Love god and your parents, and no one else. If you perpetually leave yourself vulnerable to heartbreak, then that is what you'll get. People are too imperfect to love unconditionally, but hey isn't that what makes love ideal? Stop watching bollywood films and get back to the dunya of char din.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.... idher tou laraai chal paree.... Khair hai Imran paa g ???

acha sharbat diya hai ap ne neeli goli bhi sath main de deti:cheesy:

ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif
ast.gif

Hey Bro, this is a rough patch for you indeed..
Don't loose hope yet its just a fresh breakup.
God willing she'll come back to you.

Can you share your story?
Maybe some able person will be able to advice you.

Back
Top Bottom