What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

@ uzifizi
mujhe is thread per esi he post krni chaye thi
sorry
58060_1757378291944_1163594658_32046203_3487398_n.jpg

chivas regal se na jany kiyoon mujhy chir hai i hate after i check once . apun ko 12years hi raas ati hai .

Mood bana dinne aa tuhada. Ahh fado, baahri la, thyaan naal... :cheers:

ChivasRegal_ScotchWhisky%2012.jpg
Kaho toh RS, PS, RC, RL, BL, Hennesy, whitehall, remi martin, stolichnaya, anything for u.

BTW, my b'day coming up. Going to get a peti of whisky tomorrow. what brand do u suggest?
main ne gher main bar nhi kholna warna mujhy nikal diya jay ga bus 3 bottels 12years or 2 vodka lety ana koi sa bhi ager orange wala mily to theek warna koi bhi chaly ga or sham ko karadhi ghosht ke sath tiky banway hai deer ke a jana sath bethy gay

Thread was "How many of you have a serious break-ups and never got back together" .... not "ur fv8 poetry, my view on sms, chat rooms, missed calls or wrong numbers" ....

aur jo poetry mayne post ki hain ap concentration se parh kr dekhe tou woh is thread se link he hain aur yahan tak sms chatroom aur wrong number ki baat hai love stories bhut si yahan se he start hoti hain ye sub link krta hai is thread se "How many of you have a serious break-ups and never got back together" ....

Ok girls, time to pack up, you have made your point.
Now be serious.

You guys dragged this thread to 36 pages.....

Looks like lot of dil jaley aashiq

right huda g
phr shayad ye thread spoil nhi hta:tup:

If u care to read through the thread, Jagjit posts were very informative and best of all ..... Imran too has contributed a lot to this thread ... after all ek he to bazurg hain poorey thread mein ... lol ... Jo marzi kero ji but dont ridicule love just because of bad examples or experiences you may have witnessed ... Yahan per kuch loag jeetay he mohabbat k naam pey hain ... un k armanon ka khayal kero ...

uzifizi bhai zara mujhay bata, kaisay apnay dost ki dukh bhari dastan mein is mahool mien share ker doon

Detail mein nah saee per kuch na kuch update aaye gee tub he thread mein bhi koi jaan aaye gee ...

You guys dragged this thread to 36 pages.....

Looks like lot of dil jaley aashiq

It's just the start.......Even the think tanks came here to share things.;)

Even Jana G skimmed through it.:blink: What's next now fatman17 and Mastan khan.:d
All the members here are humans so they have feelings as well.......

No matter how long it goes ,it will be some worth reading life experiences, if someone has some free time at his/her disposal.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just knew Mani2020 and Santro from their posts in aviation and stuff......(off course it's a defence forum......but what's wrong if somebody shares his/her real life experiences.)....Having a thread like this in Members club will be good vent for the emotions i guess.

So keep it going........bhaiyoooo lagee rahoooo.

Just read the long posts only (unfortunately) not the whole thread, the posts by Santro are also interesting ,he looks my type of a guy.Ever caring for his parents as someone has to be and always prepared for the ultimate sacrifice if it's the only option on the table.I would say to him that he made the right choice in the end.:tup:

And @ EgO boy Doctor Sahib!:D yarr Final year professionals mein ap nae itnee barray adventure karte rahe ,i loved these line.

I was in my room upstairs, when these two ladies came in and looked at me as if i have committed a henious crime.

I said WHAT, they say fix it or u be perpare for the aftermath....

Mine are just at hand and during any of my exams i enter in the list of extinct species in my home.......After burning oneself for the whole damn year......one just can't suppose anyone to knock at your door and say Solve this now.
I'll better like to listen
well she has took a hand full of Antidepressents or paracetamol and manage it now ,you idiot it's all because of you
........lol lol....that sounds devilish though.....:p
But i must say again, i loved reading it.:)

And @ people making it a Girls vs Boy or men vs Women arena,Please don't do that,it leaves a bad taste.

Last edited:
A thread of romantics philosophising on a topic beyond their grasp; REAL LOVE.

JonAsad: tell your friend to go find another girl and look beyond the physical.
Also tell him to stop handing out his heart to anything in a skirt.

Failing all that he can become a member of the Ratus Ratus club, only requirements is a heart of stone.

mujhy phly shak tha girls thread ko dosry jaga le jay gee . please for all female members leave this thread alone.hahahaha

mayne apko advise nhi ki may har kisi ko advise krna pasand bhi nhi krti khas kar un logo ko jo advise sun kr thora bhi amal nhi krte

haan wesy main bachoon ki advise sunta hi kam hoon .:partay: bachy man ke sachy:P

mayne apko advise nhi ki may har kisi ko advise krna pasand bhi nhi krti khas kar un logo ko jo advise sun kr thora bhi amal nhi krte

Huda g mene tou pehle hi faltu logo ko advice krne se mana kia tha aap ko
Don't waste ur advices

A thread of romantics philosophising on a topic beyond their grasp; REAL LOVE.

JonAsad: tell your friend to go find another girl and look beyond the physical.
Also tell him to stop handing out his heart to anything in a skirt.

Failing all that he can become a member of the Ratus Ratus club, only requirements is a heart of stone.

Lol.. here in Saudi Arabia all we see are burqa women, he will surely look for another girl but let him come out of this mess first.

Back
Top Bottom