What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

holy cow the True love nonsense

matters of the heart seriously you think its matters of the heart in that case instead of bieng in between your chest you my friend have your heart located between your legs so zip it...

motto : enjoy the dish to the fullest when you re done hit the high way & hunt a new chase ! yeh thats my way coz thats the normal way & it works

holy cow the True love nonsense

matters of the heart seriously you think its matters of the heart in that case instead of bieng in between your chest you my friend have your heart located between your legs so zip it...

motto : enjoy the dish to the fullest when you re done hit the high way & hunt a new chase ! yeh thats my way coz thats the normal way & it works

Yeah, it works, just as long as your partner doesn't hit the highway, and hunt a new chase. :lol:

That then hurts. And trust me, it happens a plenty. :taz:

The worst part comes when you -see something thing and relate it to your past. those small moments you cherish most.its not sad its beautiful. those small fights for non issues or those bike rides in rain or those cooking trial session when you made a cake as hard as rock.

and you regret being weak in the past to not carry on that relationship. But time heals ........ may be it was best or else life would have too perfect and boring?

when this thread was started i thought it would die in less than 8 hours but after so many days it's still alive ... I never knew there are so many "broken hearts" on this forum.....

when this thread was started i thought it would die in less than 8 hours but after so many days it's still alive ... I never knew there are so many "broken hearts" on this forum.....

What is your love story love guru???

I hated most my break up when I got married.. The worst part was I always compared my wife's actions with my ex...This comparison stopped me to move ahead and smooth the life but after 6 months all colors were changed... The way one love may not be the same but what about worth giving a try..

Lol.. here in Saudi Arabia all we see are burqa women, he will surely look for another girl but let him come out of this mess first.

Mess!!!
he is only in one because he forgot the golden rule. She is always right. What ever its his fault so get over it.
Only ONE remedy get new girl and stop being a romantic.

Hint:
Ukraine Woman Marriage --- AnastasiaDate.com

Flirty Women Dating --- Online dating site. Chat rooms for singles and personals. Free dating for girls and women - Upforit.com

Beautiful Russian Ladies --- AnastasiaRomance.com

Perfect Chinese Wife --- Asian Dating service for Singles meeting Chinese Women, Thai Girls. - Asiamatch.com

Meet Military Singles --- www.MilitaryCupid.com/Dating

Asian Girls For Love, Chinese girls --- Chinese Dating site for Singles meeting Chinese Women for love and relationship. - Chnlove.com

Meet Muslim Ladies --- Muslim Matrimonials, Muslim Marriage, Muslim Women & Muslim Dating at Muslima.com

Meet Arab Men and Women --- ArabLounge.com: Arab Dating, Arab Singles, Single Muslim Dating & Arab Chat

And if he looks hard enough he will find more sites.

At the age most of you are at is it that desperate to get married and commit to a life sentence??:no:

Imran
mene ap se baat nhi ki smjhe
keep away frm my dsccsn

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom