What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

I just had my break up the day u started this thread. I wanted to post that day itself but then just thought may be she would come back.

But then i guess am being a little to optimistic :confused: my first relationship and then the break up.

Going through a lot of tough time..... :frown:

Welcome buddy ... Kindly share your story if possible .. perhaps one of the gurus here can help in some way ....

On a side note .. Did anyone watch the movie "The Notebook" ... i just bumped into it and watched it again ....... amazing movie ... Anyone who ever had that feeling (most of us here did) ... its a must watch ....

I just had my break up the day u started this thread. I wanted to post that day itself but then just thought may be she would come back.

But then i guess am being a little to optimistic :confused: my first relationship and then the break up.

Going through a lot of tough time..... :frown:

Don't worry mate. We all have to go through ups and downs. I am crazily in love with a girl, and she recently left India. And her family won't let her come back ever. I am stuck here, alone.
Last time she went back, we broke up, and it was me who dumped her. But I was so much in love with her, I couldn't let her go.

We had a lot of problems, but we are together now. Maybe we are thousands of miles apart, but I love her and will always be there for her.

Never feel low. There are always ways to get an ex back, and there are ways to get over an ex.

My love story is so so dramatic, you won't believe. You can make a movie on it. :cheesy:
But it all depends on what you want to do. Do u wanna get back with her, or do you wanna get over her.

Don't worry mate. We all have to go through ups and downs. I am crazily in love with a girl, and she recently left India. And her family won't let her come back ever. I am stuck here, alone.
Last time she went back, we broke up, and it was me who dumped her. But I was so much in love with her, I couldn't let her go.

We had a lot of problems, but we are together now. Maybe we are thousands of miles apart, but I love her and will always be there for her.

Never feel low. There are always ways to get an ex back, and there are ways to get over an ex.

My love story is so so dramatic, you won't believe. You can make a movie on it. :cheesy:
But it all depends on what you want to do. Do u wanna get back with her, or do you wanna get over her.

Which country did she go to ??
Still in contact ??
Koi visa problem tey nahin howey gee nah ji janra paye gaya ???
Fikar not yaar .... DDLAG (Dilwaley Dulaniya Ley Aayein Gey) .... This will be your movie title ... :azn:

Which country did she go to ??
Still in contact ??
Koi visa problem tey nahin howey gee nah ji janra paye gaya ???
Fikar not yaar .... DDLAG (Dilwaley Dulaniya Ley Aayein Gey) .... This will be your movie title ... :azn:

She's in UK. Visa would indeed a problem. I applied for my passport yesterday. I thought I would never need it. But now I am having other thoughts.

I am planning something big this time. Her parents will know about me in another 2-3 weeks. So will have to cope up with it. Its gonna be tough for sure, but if I need to extract her from UK and get her back, I shall do it, no matter I get the visa or not. ;)

And her family won't let her come back ever.

Any particular reason for that ???

Her parents will know about me in another 2-3 weeks.

They don't know about your relationship yet ???

I am planning something big this time

Will she willingly do so if necessary ???

if I need to extract her from UK and get her back, I shall do it, no matter I get the visa or not

Be careful buddy .... from what i have heard, UK laws are very much supportive of women in such cases so just make sure she will be on your side under all circumstances before you go ahead with any such thing ....

Any particular reason for that ???
Her family doesn't support her with anything. They barely talk. Once in a month or so. Everyone in her family is obsessed with their individual lives. No one gives a damn about her, but they expect her to be all loyal, obedient kind, when they themselves are not.
They don't know about your relationship yet ???
Not yet. Her family is very conservative in this regard. They won't allow, so we never let them know.

Will she willingly do so if necessary ???
I've prepared her for it. She knows that I'll be loyal to her, will take care of her, and will give her the best this life has to offer, so she is ready to take the plunge for me. :smitten:

Be careful buddy .... from what i have heard, UK laws are very much supportive of women in such cases so just make sure she will be on your side under all circumstances before you go ahead with any such thing ....

If she wants to be with me, her parents can not stop her according to UK laws. So laws should support her.
I just hope I get the visa. That's the toughest thing. :argh:

i lost the love of my life to the Indian army...she is a captain now in the signal corp...surrounded by men in uniform..
and I am doing what all boys of my age in India do...writing codes...living a loveless life...
arranged marriage hi karni padhegi...

Her family doesn't support her with anything. They barely talk. Once in a month or so. Everyone in her family is obsessed with their individual lives. No one gives a damn about her, but they expect her to be all loyal, obedient kind, when they themselves are not.

Not yet. Her family is very conservative in this regard. They won't allow, so we never let them know.

I've prepared her for it. She knows that I'll be loyal to her, will take care of her, and will give her the best this life has to offer, so she is ready to take the plunge for me. :smitten:

If she wants to be with me, her parents can not stop her according to UK laws. So laws should support her.
I just hope I get the visa. That's the toughest thing. :argh:

Well best of luck and keep us updated .. Movie will need a strong climax and an happy ending to make it to the Oscars ...

bus yaar kya kery ab dekh lo ap khud

From now on just ignore it my friend.:smokin:.You know it better. It's enough for this time being.;)

To yarr ap kia keh rahe thae, wo agar koi kisse ko ishq mein duggaa/dohka dee de or dil toorr de to kia karna chahiyee................:lol:(pene ke ilawa batt karna bhai.;))

From now on just ignore it my friend.:smokin:.You know it better. It's enough for this time being.;)

To yarr ap kia keh rahe thae, wo agar koi kisse ko ishq mein duggaa/dohka dee de or dil toorr de to kia karna chahiyee................:lol:(pene ke ilawa batt karna bhai.;))

peeny ke ilawa hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm pakistan chor ker kaheen or chala jana chayee jahaan ye sab wafer milta ho:P

An update from my side. I spoke to my gf's eldest sister(on internet), and she looked at my pic, talked to me for sometime, but had to go somewhere for a couple of hours.
She will be back online in 2 hours, to continue the interview. Its going fine at the moment.

Let's see how it shapes up. Wish me luck

An update from my side. I spoke to my gf's eldest sister(on internet), and she looked at my pic, talked to me for sometime, but had to go somewhere for a couple of hours.
She will be back online in 2 hours, to continue the interview. Its going fine at the moment.

Let's see how it shapes up. Wish me luck

lo gee ker lo gal ab yahaan love (tharak)updates bhi any lagi:partay:

I was in love with someone whom i lost to accident in front of my eyes. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Back
Top Bottom