What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

An update from my side. I spoke to my gf's eldest sister(on internet), and she looked at my pic, talked to me for sometime, but had to go somewhere for a couple of hours.
She will be back online in 2 hours, to continue the interview. Its going fine at the moment.

Let's see how it shapes up. Wish me luck

Best of luck .... I hope it really was her sister ... i too had such interview on the phone with her mother ..... I thought i passed it with flying colors only to find out later that it was her friend :oops::rofl:

Very sorry to hear that ... is this the reason you are so NOT girly or you are a born bully ???

I was bully since my childhood. He was my neighbour and we were frens since childhood when got into relationship when we were in 12th class. then one day on my birthday we were in bike when we met with accident. His body came under the last tyre of the truck.

I went into shock for almost 1 year, i was treated medically for my mental state. I was totally broken nothing around.

It was the same time I found my best fren who supported me a lot at that time.

I was bully since my childhood. He was my neighbour and we were frens since childhood when got into relationship when we were in 12th class. then one day on my birthday we were in bike when we met with accident. His body came under the last tyre of the truck.

I went into shock for almost 1 year, i was treated medically for my mental state. I was totally broken nothing around.

It was the same time I found my best fren who supported me a lot at that time.

:cry::cry::cry:

And that is the same best friend you will soon be getting married to ???

Bacha barey nazuk moar sey guzar raha hai bazurgo ... Kuch mashwaray do usko tusi tey bus free dey chaskey he layi ja rahe ho ...

nazuk mor se kesy?????? yaar rahim kero wo admi hai women nhi ke nazuk mor se guzry jisy mashwara dena chayee:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I was in love with someone whom i lost to accident in front of my eyes. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

52 crorre or ghom rahy hai try again;)

:cry::cry::cry:

And that is the same best friend you will soon be getting married to ???

Yes, i know him for past 7 years now but we were not into relationship. It was only 2 years back after whole 1 year of bollywood drama.

Actually i had a lot of problem with guys going with those apeman tactics after that accident and needed sometime to recover when i joined college and just wanted to be alone. So he came in between and declared me to be her gf when we were just frens. Later by final year of college he falls for me. And after final year we have a breakup since he thought that he had done same to me which was being done by others. this whole thing went on for a year where we both were sacrificing for one another. After a year i just got too pissed off when i proposed him in front of all my frens.

I was in love with someone whom i lost to accident in front of my eyes. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

That's very sad. It is really really painful to go through something like this. Its good that you could recover. Hope life has some great amazing happy moments ahead in your life.

Best of luck .... I hope it really was her sister ... i too had such interview on the phone with her mother ..... I thought i passed it with flying colors only to find out later that it was her friend :oops::rofl:

Lol. Don't worry. It really was her sister. I checked it.

Actually i had a lot of problem with guys going with those apeman tactics after that accident and needed sometime to recover when i joined college and just wanted to be alone. So he came in between and declared me to be her gf when we were just frens. Later by final year of college he falls for me. And after final year we have a breakup since he thought that he had done same to me which was being done by others. this whole thing went on for a year where we both were sacrificing for one another. After a year i just got too pissed off when i proposed him in front of all my frens.

aa haan .. now i know where all those songs were coming from ...

A girl proposing ... wowww ... that is something .... well i can guess who will be the man of the house in this relationship :P....

nazuk mor se kesy?????? yaar rahim kero wo admi hai women nhi ke nazuk mor se guzry jisy mashwara dena chayee:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

52 crorre or ghom rahy hai try again;)

Ab aap bhi Imran bhai apni roodad-e-ishq sunney ka sharf bakhshein ... hum dil jalon ki hausla afzaee to khoob ho gaee ...

Kub sey aap is ishq k kabil nahin rahey ..... koi hakeem vekho :P

Ab aap bhi Imran bhai apni roodad-e-ishq sunney ka sharf bakhshein ... hum dil jalon ki hausla afzaee to khoob ho gaee ...

Kub sey aap is ishq k kabil nahin rahey ..... koi hakeem vekho :P

wow meri billi mujhy miyaoon:partay:

ye sher main abhi tabdeel ker deta hoon or rahi baat hakeem wali to kab ki guzer chuki ab kabroon ke design dekhny ka time hai bachy.:P

aa haan .. now i know where all those songs were coming from ...

A girl proposing ... wowww ... that is something .... well i can guess who will be the man of the house in this relationship :P....

well he always had reservations regarding me that as if he had did something wrong. But then enough was enough. We all were on outing. Then i out of nowwhere went to him where all frens were sitting and said to liten. "Listen I am just fed with the crap. If you are in love with me then its ok i am in love with you too and if you dont i give a crap about you. Either move on this way or that way just cut the BS" There was pin drop silence for about 2 mins after that with all mouths open:lol:

secrecy in this thread is decreasing day by day:azn::azn:
seems to be thurkiest thread:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom