What's new

Unregistered VPNs getting banned in Pakistan

I use nord VPN, it has double VPN functionality in which you can bounce off your data from multiple servers. It also has Onion over VPN which is equal to TOR.

bhai nordvpn paise bhi to leta hai

why pay when you can use a multitude of free vpns?

supervpn, rabbit etc

bhai nordvpn paise bhi to leta hai

why pay when you can use a multitude of free vpns?

supervpn, rabbit etc
Nordvpn have lots of leaked accounts.i think their account security is not that good.
You can find the accounts if you look at right places.
I am using it more than Three months now.just dont try to mess with details of account.

Government started vpn blocking.
Every vpn i am trying is not working.if it keep going like this i think they will ban Internet in the name of security.because of their incompetency we have to suffer.you cannot handle the problem so ban everything.

Every vpn i am trying is not working.if it keep going like this i think they will ban Internet in the name of security.because of their incompetency we have to suffer.you cannot handle the problem so ban everything.
good step by govt of Pakistan .

good step by govt of Pakistan .

how>?

super VPN is working fine for me

----

you can switch to TOR if required ,, slow vs VPN but will get the job done regardless

Any news on this? I want to access HBO max website but afraid to do so.

certain freelancers require vpn when they work for u.s and foreign clients so how they will get new projects after this,similarly vpn is needed for cpa marketing to target u.s users

looks like this is what PTA is using to block VPN
Deep Packet Inspection is often used by authoritarian governments to surveil its citizens and censor content that is deemed unlawful. According to WIRED, DPI is “a type of data processing that looks in detail at the contents of the data being sent and re-routes it accordingly.” To simplify, it’s the “equivalent of opening up letters in a postal depot and reading the contents.”
https://www.codastory.com/authoritarian-tech/surveillance/pakistan-nationwide-web-monitoring/

A notable number of companies in Pakistan are operating call centers through VPNs thus pretending to be working in the US or other countries.

It all falls under the grey traffic category, however, the IP addresses are currently being blocked for corporate clients of different Internet Service Providers (ISPs).

If it is for grey traffic then PTA is blocking VPN for common people? What we have done wrong? :( Go arrest or raid ISP offices for running illegal call centers through VPN

The deadline for the registration is 30th June 2020 and those failing to comply with the directives will have to face legal action if they are using VPNs for any illegal activities.

Unable to find any info on how to register VPN to use. Nothing from ISP nothing from PTA :(

https://www.technologytimes.pk/2020...s-or-face-disconnection-and-legal-action-pta/

Sandvine has come under criticism in the past for selling technology to authoritarian regimes. The company came under fire last year after an investigation by the Canada-based Citizen Lab revealed Sandvine DPI was being used in Turkey, Egypt and Syria to redirect users to download legitimate programs “bundled with spyware.”

hm hm hm :o:

Back
Top Bottom