What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

Indians constantly criticize the Indian system too :lol:

Criticize is what Indians do as a national pastime :P
Maybe you don't even know, that's also national pastime criticizing our government in China, whatever the government does, it must be wrong ,that's what social media weixin or weibo show. But we never criticize other countries system cause we believe they have nothing to do with us.

Their system might benefit the corrupt, but they also benefit the vast majority of chinese too. In the short run that is what matters.

India's rate of success is as celebrated as Chinese. We have pulled million out of poverty and the work is still on. Though I do not believe in those International rating but due to unavailability of reference, India has been rated better in reducing corruption than China last year.

Maybe you don't even know, that's also national pastime criticizing our government in China, whatever the government does, it must be wrong ,that's what social media weixin or weibo show. But we never criticize other countries system cause we believe they have nothing to do with us.

I did not criticize your system, merely expressed my opinion about it.

Other poster was probably reacting to your earlier posts criticizing India.

India's rate of success is as celebrated as Chinese. We have pulled million out of poverty and the work is still on. Though I do not believe in those International rating but due to unavailability of reference, India has been rated better in reducing corruption than China last year.

I don't care for "ratings', I base my reality on what I see , touch, feel and read. I have been to china and I know what they claim is true, and what they do not claim is also true.

However I do not see why we have to "compare" our self to anyone. Why not just be the best we can be ?

Indians constantly criticize the Indian system too :lol:

Criticize is what Indians do as a national pastime :P

Understanding your system is useful in understanding the average chinese and your govt. and why it does what it does. Its interesting in those who wants to know such things.
We also know how other systems work,like US winner takes all policy being very unfair, electoral votes don't really represent the majority or India as a country doesn't have uniform taxation mechanism and every state acts like an independent kingdom and local elections seem to be going on all year around, but knowing them doesn't mean we need to comment on them, cause they have nothing to do with us,it's your own choice.

We also know how other systems work,like US winner takes all policy being very unfair, electoral votes don't really represent the majority or India as a country doesn't have uniform taxation mechanism and every state acts like an independent kingdom and local elections seem to be going on all year around, but knowing them doesn't mean who need to comment on them, cause they have nothing to do with us,it's your own choice.

We have passed the GST bill which is Uniform taxation mechanism, so your knowledge is dated.

Our elections do indeed go on all the year round, but each state is a part of the Indian union and the power is divided between the two as per the concurrent list.

We comment on china to know and understand more , if you desire to know less, that is your problem. Not ours.

I don't care for "ratings', I base my reality on what I see , touch, feel and read. I have been to china and I know what they claim is true, and what they do not claim is also true.

However I do not see why we have to "compare" our self to anyone. Why not just be the best we can be ?

I have already said that I do not believe in ratings. But one has to start from a reference point. Your personal experiences may have a face value and qualification but in which context you perceived them has to be explained.

The comparison is natural human instinct.

Chinese posters are at the forefront of doing such comparisons. You throw a picture of Indian bridge here, withing few minutes the thread will be bombarded with tens of pictures of Chinese bridges. Chinese desire for recognition is cynical if not psychotic.

Same can be said about Indian desire to counter China but that all comes from random media articles looking for click baits. If people are not able to read between the lines and are going to take everything literally that media prints, then this fight is never going to end.

We have passed the GST bill which is Uniform taxation mechanism, so your knowledge is dated.

Our elections do indeed go on all the year round, but each state is a part of the Indian union and the power is divided between the two as per the concurrent list.

We comment on china to know and understand more , if you desire to know less, that is your problem. Not ours.
Passing and implementing effectively are very different things, as I said we neither demonize nor glorify your system, you people keep criticizing Chinese system like you suffer from it is very ridiculous, we know what we want and what brings the result. We have he best for China now, not for others. It's not hard to see why I say that.

Passing and implementing effectively are very different things, as I said we neither demonize nor glorify your system, you people keep criticizing Chinese system like you suffer from it is very ridiculous, we know what we want and what brings the result. We have he best for China now, not for others. It's not hard to see why I say that.

Why would implementing the GST be any hard ? :cheesy: We have already implemented VAT earlier.

If your desire is that Indians stop criticizing china then you better stop criticizing India in pdf. Respect is a two way street.

I have already said that I do not believe in ratings. But one has to start from a reference point. Your personal experiences may have a face value and qualification but in which context you perceived them has to be explained.

The comparison is natural human instinct.

Chinese posters are at the forefront of doing such comparisons. You throw a picture of Indian bridge here, withing few minutes the thread will be bombarded with tens of pictures of Chinese bridges. Chinese desire for recognition is cynical if not psychotic.

Same can be said about Indian desire to counter China but that all comes from random media articles looking for click baits. If people are not able to read between the lines and are going to take everything literally that media prints, then this fight is never going to end.

Comparison is useful in bench-marking , not for deciding our own potential.

Most chinese posters are 50 cents posters who are paid by their govt. to troll the internet. You need to stop taking them seriously.

PDF is a propaganda site, so just treat it as one.

India is becoming assertive. India will do what is in its interest. China need to deal with an increasingly assertive India. And with India's growing economy, its assertiveness too will grow.
Neru was assertive because he was stooge for CIA and tried to incite Tibet rebellion, look how that turn out. Modi's ultra nationalism is going down the same path, but the result could be the same. Both countries are armed to the teeth, and both need a war to test the capabilities. Do I think there's going to be a war, no. The probabilities are exponentially higher though.

Many Indians claim me as one.lol.. how could you say that with such finality, do you have any proof?

As a thumb rule, I expect all chinese posters in pdf to be paid soldiers.

Most times, their hostility make little sense to me.

Neru was assertive because he was stooge for CIA and tried to incite Tibet rebellion, look how that turn out. Modi's ultra nationalism is going down the same path, but the result could be the same. Both countries are armed to the teeth, and both need a war to test the capabilities. Do I think there's going to be a war, no. The probabilities are exponentially higher though.

Nehru was assertive because he was an idiot. Modi is a different ball game, so no chance of any surprises from china.

Sure, it will be as true as all Indians on PDF are cow piss lover:rofl:

whatever floats your boat.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom