What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

I notice that Indians here mention Modi very often, we Chinese almost never mention Xi, that's the difference in mentality, cause we think Xi is just someone who leads, nothing more ,noting less.

You think too much ,India is just a side show in Chinese foreign affairs
:lol::lol::lol::lol: China which is behaving like a ditched girlfriend on the issue of CPEC & OBOR & and there citizen r talking high.

You guys are so desperate that now u r bringing in Panchsheel too.

Do you think Indians do not know that ? We have been suffering all kids of politicians for the last 70 years.

But what happens when you come across a politician who has not compromised on some key factors during his struggle ? Who never compromised beyond a point with interest groups ?

A man who genuinely cares about the average person ? and desires nothing from you except to be immortal in the pages of history ?
Whatever you believe, we don't bank our hopes on just one person. but it's ok if you do.

The most important one, social stability, education, infrastructure, employment,defense... many of them are tied with your economy.

Your social stability is artificial and built on restriction on dissent and alternate views.

You have done wonderfully well in education, infra, employment and defence.

Your economy however is certainly a bubble, though how big or small is unknown.

Remember , When a man is hungry, he has only ONE problem. When the stomach is full, he has a Thousand problems. Chinese stomach is now full, so your age of problems is just starting and I wonder if your political leadership is up to it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: China which is behaving like a ditched girlfriend on the issue of CPEC & OBOR & and there citizen r talking high.

You guys are so desperate that now u r bringing in Panchsheel too.
Whatever you believe that makes your happy, our priority is on the east.

Your social stability is artificial and built on restriction on dissent and alternate views.

You have done wonderfully well in education, infra, employment and defence.

Your economy however is certainly a bubble, though how big or small is unknown.

Remember , When a man is hungry, he has only ONE problem. When the stomach is full, he has a Thousand problems. Chinese stomach is now full, so your age of problems is just starting and I wonder if your political leadership is up to it.
Another main difference between us is we never make predictions about us or other people, we live in the present and care more about getting the things done at hand now.

Whatever you believe, we don't bank our hopes on just one person. but it's ok if you do.

That too is a misunderstanding. Modi is just a leader of a Band of Men/Women who are exceptional in their own ways.

But he is the undisputed leader because he has the strength that non of them have.

How he will use that strength is the defining factor. When the system is broken, HUGE strength is required to fix it or make it work. That is our reality.

That too is a misunderstanding. Modi is just a leader of a Band of Men/Women who are exceptional in their own ways.

But he is the undisputed leader because he has the strength that non of them have.

How he will use that strength is the defining factor. When the system is broken, HUGE strength is required to fix it or make it work. That is our reality.
You don't have to convince me, he is your leader and has nothing to do with me. Wish him good luck.

Another main difference between us is we never make predictions about us or other people, we live in the present and care more about getting the things done at hand now.

The average chinese does not because he lives under the artificial bubble your government has provided for you. But your govt. does.

Indians live in the harsh open environment and that make us more analytical , argumentative and prone to predictions. Some hasty, some drawn out. This while we go about doing things that matter to us.
Indian politician does just the same thing, multiplied a few 100 times.

You don't have to convince me, he is your leader and has nothing to do with me. Wish him good luck.

Just replying to your post and answering to your points.

The average chinese does not because he lives under the artificial bubble your government has provided for you. But your govt. does.

Indians live in the harsh open environment and that make us more analytical , argumentative and prone to predictions. Some hasty, some drawn out. This while we go about doing things that matter to us.
Indian politician does just the same thing, multiplied a few 100 times.
You don't really know how we Chinese live and I don't know yours so I don't make judgement of your life. my only suggestion is if you want your wishes come true, working hard to make them happen like we Chinese did in the past 3 decades, don't try to rely on any individuals and politicians, they don't work for you, you are responsible for the well being of yourself.

We never deny that China has corruption, maybe India also has corruption, but in China we care more about wether the leadership can bring the result, that's the fundemental yardstick to gauge the government here.

Your assertions have no qualification.

Chinese system of governance is plagued by serious corruption (same as India), and you have yourself admitted it. Corruption itself is a syndrome that tells a lot about how the system is rigged and decisions are made to benefit few using loopholes.

Your accusation, 'India being run by Modi is all his likes and dislikes' is a big put off to debate it further. But since there is an effort is made to debate it, I must tell the criticism that comes from Chinese poster against India is generally abut its slow pace democracy, decision-making paralysis, and red-tapeism. The very reason of theses impediments are the non-arbitrariness of decision making that is strongly placed and being guarded by strong institutes being run by non-political entities read Bureaucracy.

Last edited:
You don't really know how we Chinese live and I don't know yours so I don't make judgement of your life. my only suggestion is if you want your wishes come true, working hard to make them happen like we Chinese did in the past 3 decades, don't try to rely on any individuals and politicians, they don't work for you, you are responsible for the well being of yourself.

I base my opinions on the internet restrictions and political restrictions in your country. Is just my opinion and Indians are usually free to air it.

Everybody knows that one has to work hard to make any wish come true. Nobody banks on any politician for their personal growth. They bank on him for the national growth and improving living standards.

But I digress that they don't work for us, they do. They do work for the collective, while I work only for myself and my family. Their job is certainly far more noble than mine, and for that they have my respect.

Chinese system of governance is plagued by serious corruption (same as India), and you have yourself admitted it. Corruption itself is a syndrome that tells a lot about how the system is rigged and decisions are made to benefit few using loopholes.

Your accusation of India being run by Modi is all his likes and dislikes is a big put off to debate it further. But since there is an effort is made to debate it, I must tell the criticism that comes from Chinese poster against India is generally abut its slow pace democracy, decision-making paralysis, and red-tapeism. The very reason of theses impediments are the non-arbitrariness of decision making that is strongly placed and being guarded by strong institutes being run by non-political entities read Bureaucracy.
Unlike you Indians constantly criticize the Chinese system,I neither demonize nor glorify your system, it's just something you chose or handed to you be UK. It has nothing to do with me. As for our system, how well do you really think you know it? If you don't really know, learn from us not to show your ignorance.

Your accusation of India being run by Modi is all his likes and dislikes is a big put off to debate it further. But since there is an effort is made to debate it, I must tell the criticism that comes from Chinese poster against India is generally abut its slow pace democracy, decision-making paralysis, and red-tapeism. The very reason of theses impediments are the non-arbitrariness of decision making that is strongly placed and being guarded by strong institutes being run by non-political entities read Bureaucracy.

Their system might benefit the corrupt, but they also benefit the vast majority of chinese too. In the short run that is what matters.

I base my opinions on the internet restrictions and political restrictions in your country. Is just my opinion and Indians are usually free to air it.

Everybody knows that one has to work hard to make any wish come true. Nobody banks on any politician for their personal growth. They bank on him for the national growth and improving living standards.

But I digress that they don't work for us, they do. They do work for the collective, while I work only for myself and my family. Their job is certainly far more noble than mine, and for that they have my respect.
Our system is our problem not yours, same goes to your system which we don't really care.

Unlike you Indians constantly criticize the Chinese system,I neither demonize nor glorify your system, it's just something you chose or handed to you be UK. It has nothing to do with me. As for our system, how well do you really think you know it? If you don't really know, learn from us not to show your ignorance.

Indians constantly criticize the Indian system too :lol:

Criticize is what Indians do as a national pastime :P

Our system is our problem not yours, same goes to your system which we don't really care.

Understanding your system is useful in understanding the average chinese and your govt. and why it does what it does. Its interesting in those who wants to know such things.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom