What's new

Unlike China, India has growth with values: PM Manmohan

a man is not entitled to food.

a man is entitled to the right ot fight/work for his food in a way that he sees fit.

same for other requirements.

no one gives a man what he needs to survive for free , a man has to earn them. survival of the fittest.

try to find the list of fundamental human rights of the UN
"right to food" is not on that list.

as to the comments of the PM i dont think that was a very smart remark. its better to accpt that chinese are way ahead of us plain and simple.

why try to dilute the fact that we have a long way to go by talking about these things. its like saying "they have a bigger choclate but mine is somehow better in some very special ways". duh, the other guy still has more chocolate than you and you need to work hard to get as much.

In general, a human’s basic right is food, then shelter, then education, then freedom of express/voting… and so on towards higher level of rights.

I don’t understand why people simply don’t comprehend the simple law.

Given you massive hunger and malnutrition, your country lack BASIC human rights, how could your voting system be healthy?

If 10-Rupee can buy a vote from street baggar whose survival is on a morsel of food, how could your 30% parliament member not be criminal or criminal suspect, how could your country not be corrupted…

Dude, seriously, stop stouting YOUR incredible democracy, start working in a credible way for your vast poors, and THEN to build your healthy democracy.

A post with out any credibility. There may be flaws in Indian democracy but they can be overcome. India is developing not Developed like USA so there will be some cases.
How can you live in a country which do not provide you with basic human rights.
so can i infer a prisoner in prison who is getting good food is better than a free citizen in India :disagree:

In general, a human’s basic right is food, then shelter, then education, then freedom of express/voting… and so on towards higher level of rights.

Given you massive hunger and malnutrition, your country lack BASIC human rights, how could your voting system be healthy?

If 10-Rupee can buy a vote from street baggar whose survival is on a morsel of food, how could your 30% parliament member not be criminal or criminal suspect, how could your country not be corrupted…

Dude, seriously, stop stouting YOUR incredible democracy, start working in a credible way for your vast poors, and THEN to build your healthy democracy.
Who say there is no hunger in USA?
According to a report 34 million citizens including 14 million chilren go hungry in USA.
Here is the link
Hunger in USA rises by 43 percent over last five years

Pardon for my poor English

@gpit

Dont judge a country just by knowing it through online or through couple of friends.

India is close to achiving food security and just because we have food you simply cannot distribute the food freely. we are doing our best to tackle it by undertaking projects like Unique identification
every year India faces number of natural calamities due to which many become homeless who inturn migrate to cities and live homeless. We need strong houses which can withstand floods, earthquakes and rains. But beaurocrat and political cacoroaches eat away all the money.
Education is not only how to read and write in English. We are not able to generate jobs for the people who graduate in regional language
Indians enjoy freedom of express resonably good. Evey year our voting percentage is incresing.

India is still developing nation we have lot of problems and we are doing reasonably good. India's PCI is growing at good rate. Good amount of FDI is coming in. Mega Infrastructure projects are implementing. We are building our economy with green, thanks to Indo-US nuclear deal, 20000 MW Solar project, biofuel implemention. We are one of the soft powers...and so on...

I'm not good economist but Definately Eminent economist and our PM MMS knows what he talks.

First of all we dont run tanks on people and build the nation. we dont force our muslim brothers to grow swine farming which is also one of the reasons for recent unrest in China, we respect everybody values. We don't vacate people from their homes forcely to build stadiums. we dont run shadow companies and flood the markets with cheap goods...and so on....

atleast in our country 100 Rupee can buy a vote(not 10 Rs) but in US afro americans are still afride to go to polling booth, you know why.

It is incredible because we are so diverse in geographically, culturally, religion wise, lingually and but still we are electing one PM and we are never under any Military general.

I'm not saying we are the best but we are incredible. We have many problems and we are trying to solve them democratically.

Of course you do not run tanks on people. I am assuming you never heard of Babri Masjid mosque.

I am not even mentioning the atrocities Indians commited to the J&K people on daily basis.

I don't know where did indians getting this feeling so good about themselves habbits. Just because you do not look in the mirror does not mean other people can see the indian's true color
Pardon for my poor English

@gpit

Dont judge a country just by knowing it through online or through couple of friends.

India is close to achiving food security and just because we have food you simply cannot distribute the food freely. we are doing our best to tackle it by undertaking projects like Unique identification
every year India faces number of natural calamities due to which many become homeless who inturn migrate to cities and live homeless. We need strong houses which can withstand floods, earthquakes and rains. But beaurocrat and political cacoroaches eat away all the money.
Education is not only how to read and write in English. We are not able to generate jobs for the people who graduate in regional language
Indians enjoy freedom of express resonably good. Evey year our voting percentage is incresing.

India is still developing nation we have lot of problems and we are doing reasonably good. India's PCI is growing at good rate. Good amount of FDI is coming in. Mega Infrastructure projects are implementing. We are building our economy with green, thanks to Indo-US nuclear deal, 20000 MW Solar project, biofuel implemention. We are one of the soft powers...and so on...

I'm not good economist but Definately Eminent economist and our PM MMS knows what he talks.

First of all we dont run tanks on people and build the nation. we dont force our muslim brothers to grow swine farming which is also one of the reasons for recent unrest in China, we respect everybody values. We don't vacate people from their homes forcely to build stadiums. we dont run shadow companies and flood the markets with cheap goods...and so on....

atleast in our country 100 Rupee can buy a vote(not 10 Rs) but in US afro americans are still afride to go to polling booth, you know why.

It is incredible because we are so diverse in geographically, culturally, religion wise, lingually and but still we are electing one PM and we are never under any Military general.

I'm not saying we are the best but we are incredible. We have many problems and we are trying to solve them democratically.

Of course you do not run tanks on people. I am assuming you never heard of Babri Masjid mosque.

I am not even mentioning the atrocities Indians commited to the J&K people on daily basis.

I don't know where did indians getting this feeling so good about themselves habbits. Just because you do not look in the mirror does not mean other people can see the indian's true color

Dude one is done by the government and other is done by some religious fanatics..why are your comparing it??What you meant by Indians true color?care to explain??Even if our Army is done any atrocities they have been punished under our law and also you forget to mention the atrocities of the so called freedom fighters on the daily basis??not long ago one Kashmiri gal put one down with an Axe ..Just because they fight for a cause you think they can do anything??

@Moorkh

as to the comments of the PM i dont think that was a very smart remark. its better to accpt that chinese are way ahead of us plain and simple.

why try to dilute the fact that we have a long way to go by talking about these things. its like saying "they have a bigger choclate but mine is somehow better in some very special ways". duh, the other guy still has more chocolate than you and you need to work hard to get as much.

buddy where did you see Mr. Manmohan Singh undermining China and her achievements.. This is what he said

Singh was also unexpectedly tetchy about comparisons between Indian and Chinese economic growth, saying while there is no doubt that Chinese performance is superior to India's, ''there are other values which are important than the growth of Gross Domestic Product.''

The way i see , he is saying that yes China has definitely outshine india when it comes to economic growth...however we respect our values and thats where we are better than them... Now if you don't mind please care to explain where do you disagree??

How about The Harmandir Sahib (or Hari Mandir) in Amritsar?

Religious fanatics? Just like that? Where was that religous tolorance you guys have been feeling so good about before?

The soldiers commited the atrocities had been punished? Then it should not have been happening on daily basis, right
Dude one is done by the government and other is done by some religious fanatics..why are your comparing it??What you meant by Indians true color?care to explain??Even if our Army is done any atrocities they have been punished under our law and also you forget to mention the atrocities of the so called freedom fighters on the daily basis??not long ago one Kashmiri gal put one down with an Axe ..Just because they fight for a cause you think they can do anything??

I did not really see what Mr. Manmohan Singh undermining China and her achievements, actually I did not even bother to read the thing you quoted, you think I need to? You think I misunderstand anything he said?

There is no smooth way when a country of the size like China or India marches ahead. There will be bumps, and I do not see other country will do better than China, especially India.

@Moorkh

buddy where did you see Mr. Manmohan Singh undermining China and her achievements.. This is what he said

The way i see , he is saying that yes China has definitely outshine india when it comes to economic growth...however we respect our values and thats where we are better than them... Now if you don't mind please care to explain where do you disagree??

@BaronVonKissAlot
dude about harmandir sahib .. you should check the facts first . whether they were innocent people or or were fanatics with ak-47 capturing the temple. i am not going in detail about all this... check yourself... and then justify what you would have done when there are some people in your backyard church/mosque with ak-47 and they are making life hell for people of other religion.

about the plight of beggars in india... if any of you have been to india you must have noticed that either they are handicapped ( and they are poor) so they dont have any other choice because such a huge number of people cant be fed atleast of now... and if they are alright and still they are begging then what can anybody do , they are responsible for that.( half of them are druggists... i am telling this because i am living here my whole life... now if they can afford drugs the question is can't they afford foos and shelter)
brickbacks awiated..
sorry for rusty english...

Yes, India has growth with values as your Pm said,

But please don't compare China with India,

You are proud of your way, we are proud our way, thats ok too.

You can praise India all you want, we have no problem with it,

But is it neccessary for your PM to use China to prove your points ?

Did you Indians ever seeing China's leader doing that ?

Take an example, if US propose something like G2 to India, whats will be

your reaction ? probably jump up to the roof.

I actually post the thread about China rejected the G2 from US.

I highlighted the resaon from our PM, we not interesting because we

are humble enough to know that we are not there yet.

One should able to understand your own situation, reality.

Just by critisizing others will never work, any sane people will able to

see the real picture.

I can easily provide you a lot of facts about your so called incredible

India, but since i don't want get into a flame war, you might as well

google it yourself how great India is doing.

So by saying those crap about tanks run over people in China which

happened decades ago, please be honest to yourself, you are no

angel either.

Lastly, once again, no need to compare with China if India is really

shinning, anybody in the world will able to give India the credits she

deserved. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Last edited:
So I think the logic is like this.

Indian goverment do ran tanks on people, but with good excuse, so Indians have more values than Chinese.

Did you check the fact where tiananmen square is? Do you know how long those people captured that square even after the goverment decleared curfue?

Where did I mention beggar? There are beggars in every country, unless you claim indian beggar is better off because they are begging in the democratic paradise.

@BaronVonKissAlot
dude about harmandir sahib .. you should check the facts first . whether they were innocent people or or were fanatics with ak-47 capturing the temple. i am not going in detail about all this... check yourself... and then justify what you would have done when there are some people in your backyard church/mosque with ak-47 and they are making life hell for people of other religion.

about the plight of beggars in india... if any of you have been to india you must have noticed that either they are handicapped ( and they are poor) so they dont have any other choice because such a huge number of people cant be fed atleast of now... and if they are alright and still they are begging then what can anybody do , they are responsible for that.( half of them are druggists... i am telling this because i am living here my whole life... now if they can afford drugs the question is can't they afford foos and shelter)
brickbacks awiated..
sorry for rusty english...

Oh :usflag: lord/lecturer :police: of HUMAN RIGHT :rofl: :rofl:

Some questions from current situation:

Why you are killing people in Afghanistan?
Why you attacked Iraq?
Why you are killing people in Pakistan?

Some questions regarding past:
Why you used Atom Bomb in WWII?
What the F*** you were doing in Vietnam?
Where are the WoMD held by Iraq?

The soldiers commited the atrocities had been punished? Then it should not have been happening on daily basis, right

So you are living in Kashmir? If no, how do you know that such crimes are happening on daily basis?

Might be .... you are living in Pakistan :woot: or reading Pakistani newspapers :cheesy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom