What's new

Unlike China, India has growth with values: PM Manmohan

Gimme a break Mr. PM will ya... I do not even want to read the entire article. I want growth like China. Get it to me.

We the country will be behind you for how many years of power you want. Give us the development and prosperity.

We have what we have. I mean democracy, culture and everything ( We also have a huge mess but lets not get there).. I mean we know all those things.. Now why do some people think, things have to be necessarily slow in a democracy. what is stopping it... Take charge tighten the administration, remove red tape, implement projects on time... You have the mandate for 5 years.. The license to kill. I am sure if the government does what it is elected to do it will be reelected with thumping majority again.

We have no business or concern in how china is developing . The fact is china is.We do not need excuses... We do not need rhetoric.. We need elimination of poverty, improvement of infrastructure and overall prosperity. Give us that. Thank you.

Even if they are Pakistani newspapers, they do not lie. The indian state terrorism in Kashmir has been hidden from the world due to indians PR and propaganda machine. Thankfully some people still see it.

I am pretty sure Mr Mohaman Singh is not living in China, then where did this bonehead gets the idea India gets more value out of its growth?

Oh :usflag: lord/lecturer :police: of HUMAN RIGHT :rofl: :rofl:

Some questions from current situation:

Why you are killing people in Afghanistan?
Why you attacked Iraq?
Why you are killing people in Pakistan?

Some questions regarding past:
Why you used Atom Bomb in WWII?
What the F*** you were doing in Vietnam?
Where are the WoMD held by Iraq?

So you are living in Kashmir? If no, how do you know that such crimes are happening on daily basis?

Might be .... you are living in Pakistan :woot: or reading Pakistani newspapers :cheesy:

Yes, India has growth with values as your Pm said,

But please don't compare China with India,

You are proud of your way, we are proud our way, thats ok too.

You can praise India all you want, we have no problem with it,

But is it neccessary for your PM to use China to prove your points ?

Did you Indians ever seeing China's leader doing that ?

Take an example, if US propose something like G2 to India, whats will be

your reaction ? probably jump up to the roof.

I actually post the thread about China rejected the G2 from US.

I highlighted the resaon from our PM, we not interesting because we

are humble enough to know that we are not there yet.

One should able to understand your own situation, reality.

Just by critisizing others will never work, any sane people will able to

see the real picture.

I can easily provide you a lot of facts about your so called incredible

India, but since i don't want get into a flame war, you might as well

google it yourself how great India is doing.

So by saying those crap about tanks run over people in China which

happened decades ago, please be honest to yourself, you are no

angel either.

Lastly, once again, no need to compare with China if India is really

shinning, anybody in the world will able to give India the credits she

deserved. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Really appreciate your thoughts, the growth of China and agree that the comparison done by the PM is unwanted.

If the people are happy and prosper, it really doesn't matter whether they are ruled by communists or democratically.

In my point of view, instead of crying values/ethnicity :blah: :blah: we should really work hard to pace up the growth of people (not just rich people).

I am pretty sure Mr Mohaman Singh is not living in China, then where did this bonehead gets the idea India gets more value out of its growth?

Do I ever favor his thoughts? :no: :no: It doesn't matter how they :china: achieved the current level of economic strength; their economy is more developed than Indian economy and they have invested heavily in :usflag: economy.

Still waiting for your answers regarding my questions ....

Even if they are Pakistani newspapers, they do not lie. The indian state terrorism in Kashmir has been hidden from the world due to indians PR and propaganda machine. Thankfully some people still see it.

Can you explain to whom Kashmir belongs?

to Pakistan or to Kashmiris or to India.

is he visiting U.S now?
singh:china %^$&^$& china ^#&*%$%& china
obama:i thought you could speak english.....

PM's remark on China was in response to a question. Although i agree with gpit's point that the eradication of hunger is absolutely necessary for a totally free society. It does not negate the fact that China's rise has a lot to do with the suppression of its own people. So yes, the Chinese model might be superior in terms of GDP growth, but we would prefer our way. At least our conscience allows us to sleep at night. The same cannot be said of the PRC government.

Can you explain to whom Kashmir belongs?

to Pakistan or to Kashmiris or to India.

You are making a diversion. It is irrelevent who thinks whom Kashmir belongs to.

For me Kashmir belongs to India and whatever the armed forces are doing their is good in order to stabilize the state. They are not killing innocent people, if they do that then they are facing the legal actions.

Indian Armed Forces are defending our country by killing these terrorists :butcher: in order to ensure us that we are secure. Similarly, Pakistani Army wants to make sure that Pakistan is a peaceful and secure state. :cheers:

PM's remark on China was in response to a question. Although i agree with gpit's point that the eradication of hunger is absolutely necessary for a totally free society. It does not negate the fact that China's rise has a lot to do with the suppression of its own people. So yes, the Chinese model might be superior in terms of GDP growth, but we would prefer our way. At least our conscience allows us to sleep at night. The same cannot be said of the PRC government.

As i pointed out in my previous post,

if Chinese are happy with our way of living, as you had stated with

supression, whats the business with Indians ?

If Indians are enjoying your way of living , as we stated with extreme

poverty, whats the business with us ?

The bottom line is its not necessary to critisize others to prove

yourself to be superior, any sane people could tell the difference or

the end results.

Lets be honest to yourself, you are doing the same thing as your PM,

As most of you Indians enjoying doing , you got every rights to

critisize others, but when people hit back, digging out your flaws, you

are piss.

So why can't you Indians start praising yourself not base on the

expense of putting down others ? :smitten::pakistan::china:

What was your question?
Are you satified with this?India | Amnesty International Report 2009

Do I ever favor his thoughts? :no: :no: It doesn't matter how they :china: achieved the current level of economic strength; their economy is more developed than Indian economy and they have invested heavily in :usflag: economy.

Still waiting for your answers regarding my questions ....

I have a slightly different perspective...I guess what he is saying is that there is no doubt that China's economy boomed and is doing better than India however India is picking up as well..... Though we appreciate China's booming economy but their focus is primarily on GDP where as we want to achieve GDP backed by all the abstracted values like "fundamental human rights, the respect for the rule of law, respect for multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, multi-religious rights"...Since we are a democracy we cannot shy away from the above mentioned important values...Democracy will always result in things being slower as compared to Authoritarian regime but if i look at the package i am more than willing to pay that price...

how can people talk like a man of great wisdom and full of lofty ideals and values when he cannot secure his steady income and food and jobs like most of your fellow do?? are you really one of your people?? or are you the one who oppresses and exploits them for your own benefits so you can talk like a lofty figure at the expense of poor people rights????

Back
Top Bottom