What's new

Unknown Pakistani group claims responsibility for Pune blast

Kavin

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
An unknown group calling itself the Laskhar-e-Taiba Al Alami claimed on Tuesday it was behind Saturday’s bomb attack in Pune that killed nine people.

A person who identified himself as Abu Jindal called The Hindu here, described himself as the spokesman of the LeT Al Alami (international), and claimed the group had carried out the attack because of what he said was India’s “refusal” to discuss Kashmir in the forthcoming talks with Pakistan.

The telephone number that showed up on the caller identity carried an area code common to the Waziristan tribal area and Bannu, the adjoining district in the North-West Frontier Province.

When this correspondent tried calling back the number, a recorded voice message said the number was temporarily not in use.

Kashmir jihadists do not believe in India-Pakistan talks on Kashmir and have long said their aim is to seize the State by force from India in order to “liberate” it, which makes the caller’s statement intriguing and difficult to reconcile with the standard jihadist line.

The caller also gave India’s “alliance” with America as another reason for the attack. Asked if there were any other reasons, he said: “These are the only two reasons”.

“Joh bhi America ka ittehad hoga, hum uskey khilaf jang ladengey, chahey who India ho ya Pakistan (we will wage war against any ally of America, whether it is India or Pakistan).”

He said the group had split from the Laskhar-e-Taiba because it took orders from Pakistan’s Inter-Services Intelligence.

The caller sounded like an educated boy in his late teens or early 20s. He said he was calling from Miramshah in North Waziristan and declined to divulge the name of the group’s leader. Asked how the group had carried out the Pune attack, he said it had its “sources” in India and had activated them to carry out the attack.

Source

Already posted in Pune Blast thread so better move it there.

And ahhh Abu Jindal isnt the same Indian who India recently claimed is involved in Mumbai attacks. :)

Come up with some new story. This unknown and calling from Miramshah and still Bhartyas failed to trace the number ;) dahhh this is such a big joke.

All calls made from Pakistan are monitored and first heard by RAW and then are transferred to the person meant to receive it.

Why Indians cant come up with a better propaganda ?

And ahhh Abu Jindal isnt the same Indian who India recently claimed is involved in Mumbai attacks. :)

Come up with some new story. This unknown and calling from Miramshah and still Bhartyas failed to trace the number ;) dahhh this is such a big joke.

All calls made from Pakistan are monitored and first heard by RAW and then are transferred to the person meant to receive it.

does it work in ur country like that?...so that means that if i call u;) ...it will be forwarded to ISI..then they will find out who iam and then it will be forwarded to u...:hitwall:

but in my country it doesnt work like that..i.e, if u call me ..it will directly come to me...yes it may be monitored by RAW..but i can assure u that a RAW operator will not pick up the phone and ask u who u want and then forward the call...:hitwall:

...and one more thing..this is not a newspaper of standard "The Nation "....its world wide respectd "The Hindu".....its got standard nd gr8 international reviews

The Times, London listed The Hindu as one of the world's ten best newspapers in 1965. Discussing each of its choices in separate articles, The Times wrote:
“ The Hindu takes the general seriousness to lengths of severity... The Hindu which is published in Madras, is the only newspaper which in spite of being published only in a provincial capital is regularly and attentively read in Delhi. It is read not only as a distant and authoritative voice on national affairs but as an expression of the most liberal - and least provincial - southern attitudes... Its Delhi Bureau gives it outstanding political and economic dispatches and it carries regular and frequent reports from all state capitals, so giving more news from states, other than its own, than most newspapers in India... It might fairly be described as a national voice with a southern accent. The Hindu can claim to be the most respected paper in India.[11] ”

In 1968, the American Newspaper Publishers' Association awarded The Hindu its World Press Achievement Award. An extract from the citation reads:
“ Throughout nearly a century of its publication The Hindu has exerted wide influence not only in Madras but throughout India. Conservative in both tone and appearance, it has wide appeal to the English-speaking segment of the population and wide readership among government officials and business leaders... The Hindu has provided its readers a broad and balanced news coverage, enterprising reporting and a sober and thoughtful comment... [It] has provided its country a model of journalistic excellence... [It] has fought for a greater measure of humanity for India and its people... [and] has not confined itself to a narrow chauvinism. Its Correspondents stationed in the major capitals of the world furnish The Hindu with world-wide news coverage... For its championing of reason over emotion, for its dedication to principle even in the face of criticism and popular disapproval, for its confidence in the future, it has earned the respect of its community, its country, and the world."

Its got more credibility than any other newspaper in south asia...
so stop doubting the messenger...but lets debate about the message..

Last edited:

Yes. He is of Indian origin if he is the "same" person. But what is the point.

DAWN.COM | World | 'Indian national may be involved in Mumbai attacks'

Flame. The number has beeen traced as per the article.

Do you really believe it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that it is too early to say anything. Let the investigation finish.

Sorry my bad, Mods please move this thread.

Do you think there's only one Abu Jindal in this world? And he's an Indian?

The telephone number that showed up on the caller identity carried an area code common to the Waziristan tribal area and Bannu, the adjoining district in the North-West Frontier Province

Is it possible to hear first and then transfer a live conversation? I'm not sure.

Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

does it work in ur country like...so that means that when if i call u;) ...it will be forwarded to ISI..then they will find out who iam and then it will be forwarded to u...:hitwall:

but in my country it doesnt work like that..i.e, if u call me ..it will directly come to me...yes it may be monitored by RAW..but i can assure u that a RAW operator will not pick up the phone and ask u who u want and then forward the call...:hitwall:

:) I think You are not familiar with monitoring system so nevermind dear.

No one picks up and ask your name and then divert your call. It doesnt work like this.

But i suggest you to have some understanding of how the intellegence agencies work.

Indeed the call directly comes to you but through RAW and in case of Pakistan indeed any call made from India would have been monitored the same way.

Abu Jindal is not a Pakistani name..................

Do you think there's only one Abu Jindal in this world? And he's an Indian?

Indeed NOT thats why i asked if Bhartyas (Indians) cant come up with some new story. Its a bad propaganda when you are trying to use the old name of that Indian Abu Jindal to make it sound like a real story.

Is it possible to hear first and then transfer a live conversation? I'm not sure.

I have already replied this point in above post.

Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts.

Prejudice????? :undecided:

First, call was made to "The Hindu" correspondent (Ms Natrajan) in Islamabad, so there is no way RAW can monitor the call.

Second, Abu Jindal is always a code name and you will find that in every terrorist attack.

Honestly... even I don't want to come to any conclusion based on this call. Let wait for the investigation to conclude and only then we can say who is involved.

Abu Jindal is not a Pakistani name..................

its not about the name. Recently when Indians' involvment in Mumbai attacks proven then India also accepted that an Indian Abu Jindal was the handler of Mumbai attackers' .

:) I think You are not familiar with monitoring system so nevermind dear.

No one picks up and ask your name and then divert your call. It doesnt work like this.

But i suggest you to have some understanding of how the intellegence agencies work.

Indeed the call directly comes to you but through RAW and in case of Pakistan indeed any call made from India would have been monitored the same way.

..oh i have got good understanding how intelligence agencies work...
better than u ...that is y i no that the call to "The Hindu" would have been definately picked up by RAW..but u no RAW doesnt publish news..The Hindu does...

Back
Top Bottom