What's new

Unknown Pakistani group claims responsibility for Pune blast

If it is a unknown group then in reality your gov doesn't know who it was but rather why not blame it on Pakistan very nice unreal come with facts before talking trash.

Dude read 1st post carefully....it states dat da call was traced bak 2 NWFP....n btw come on bro v say PAK BASED TERRORIST r responsible 4 it not responsible pak citizens ..even tehrek e taliban can be a pak based terror organisation[correct me if iam bluffin] dey operate frm ur soil...when u guys can hate dem y do u guys get offended when v blame da LET??

Dude read 1st post carefully....it states dat da call was traced bak 2 NWFP....n btw come on bro v say PAK BASED TERRORIST r responsible 4 it not responsible pak citizens ..even tehrek e taliban can be a pak based terror organisation[correct me if iam bluffin] dey operate frm ur soil...when u guys can hate dem y do u guys get offended when v blame da LET??

may be 26/11 was tamasha for u..so ur making such stupid comment s about 'Indian emotional bout'...it was not for us...

and bfore u start complaining that u guys had many 26/11 's...let me remind u...we r not pakistan...we didnt create groups like taliban.....
this type of things dont happen to us DAILY...

:undecided::undecided: You need to read carefully to what was called as Tamasha. Indeed the reference was not about 26/11.

You create the mother of all terrorist groups LTTE.

anyway its another debate.

relex and have a cup of :coffee:

If it is a unknown group then in reality your gov doesn't know who it was but rather why not blame it on Pakistan very nice unreal come with facts before talking trash.

A living proof (read Kasab the swine :hang2:) is not enough for you guys to hang your heads in shame then any number of facts won't do. :smokin:

It is nothing but an attempt to confuse the investigators.All details gathered till now point towards the IM.It could also be an attempt to derail the talks scheduled between India and Pakistan.

It is nothing but an attempt to confuse the investigators.All details gathered till now point towards the IM.It could also be an attempt to derail the talks scheduled between India and Pakistan.

I agree but then who is providing IM with training in bomb making and financial support is the biggest question!!

I agree but then who is providing IM with training in bomb making and financial support is the biggest question!!

Look within. Who provide logitics and human resources to Mumbai attackers? Who were local Indians who were part of that attack.

Who created HuJI and IM ?? They are all local Indians.

HuJI was created by RAW to destabilise Bangladesh and now the group has been hijacked by other players.

Talks !!

Just a waste my hard earned money !!!!

No offence..just my personal opinion....

P.S: I have decided never to vote for Congress again....:angel:

The money mainly comes from the Middle East.Many cadres of the IM have been arrested in the last few years .A couple of more batla encounters will completely eliminate the organisation.

Look within. Who provide logitics and human resources to Mumbai attackers? Who were local Indians who were part of that attack.

No doubt this is a shame. and those who made even a partial contribution must be punished.

HuJI was created by RAW to destabilise Bangladesh and now the group has been hijacked by other players.

Can u post something genuine to support ur claim especially about Huji ?

IM is perhpas the only one which is proved to be comprised of Indians ( definately influenced by foreign entities ) but they are harming only Indian Interests.
Unlike LeT and JuD which are GLOBAL Terrorist Organizations which Eath in Pakistan and Kill in India.

Regarding RAW, i dont want to start a RAW vs ISI debate here.

Last edited:
weaponx I have also reached the same conclusion ,I will vote for BJP if and only if Narender Modi is projected to be P.M otherwise I will exercise the option of not voting at all and also convince everybody of my logic in the interim.

What is it that Indian govt is not doing? Congress has done a pretty decent job and will do the same in the future also. You won't find leaders like Manmohan singh Chidambram and not to mention Rahul Gandhi. Just if you are not satisfied with this India Pak scenario you will dump the govt? Come On compare your country with Pakistan, You are in India my friends, Second fastest growing economy in the world, don't show your lax behavior and crass personality. Be cogent.

Huh!!! Ignorant.. End to the argument, proof? Authentik!!

Who you intend to vote for next time ? :)

I dont no who iam going to vote to...but for sure it will not be congress...:cheers:

weaponx I have also reached the same conclusion ,I will vote for BJP if and only if Narender Modi is projected to be P.M otherwise I will exercise the option of not voting at all and also convince everybody of my logic in the interim

If it was 2 party democracy..then i would have voted for BJP..their some policies are very good...But since we indians have SOOOO many parties to choose from...dont no from whom to choose....every party's agenda is nearly similar..make tall promises bfore election and then screw us after that...:frown:

Back
Top Bottom