What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man A or B or C can believe anything as he/she wishes. But it doesnt affect anybody. But certain things are happening that will affect everybody, whether we believe or not.

i have been doing my own digging for over a year on this. and i realised that theres a big conspiracy beyond our imagination. Since then i dont trust any media & education thats totally controlled and hampering the ascension of humanity.

i'll post each one vid of 3 men. 2 of them are dead and the one is a scientist of unusual kind. The rest u guys can dig abt them on your own.

1: Phil Schneider (Mysterious death)

Phil Schneider - Area 51

2 : Bill Cooper (Shot dead)

William Cooper - The Secret Government, UFO's, MJ12 and Drugs (1989)

3: Nassim Haramein

(PART 1) Nassim Haramein at the Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library. 2003. (4 HRS)

See it full if u guys are really interested. Thank you.

FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE INFORMATIONS IN FIRST 2 VIDS ARE DISTURBING.

The above vids are 60mins, 86mins & 4hrs respectively. For those who dont have time to stream these big vids, but have keen interest to dig and know things can install real player and enable download and recording for your browers.
to enable download : Install Realplayer. then goto Tools>Preferences>Categories>Download&Recording>Check the Box for Download & recording for your browsers.
Aftr this... an option will automatically pop for download on the vid player in google vid or even in youtube.

I kindly request you guys to see these vids. The may vids will expand your mind and will make u see and perceive things differently abt the world.

These are vids unplugged me and helped me to investigate and dig more on issues related to UFO and aliens.
I began ask basic questions and digged for answers. The more i dig, the more i was able to realize that this issue is the "big piece of a puzzle" that can help to patch a wide variety of issues,
Terrorism (terrorists are just puppets, the real terrorist is not carrying any gun, he jus plans),
Wars (past and future),
Economics (how the Dollar is controlling the world and who is controlling the world economics and how money is been used in wars),
Education (who and how education is used as tool to misguide young population, Suppression of knowledge at early schooling)
Diseases (why diseases exist and how they are used by pharmacy companies for money),
Global warming (whether its true or not),
Depopulation of world (why Depopulated world and how they do it),
Existing Food Crisis (Genetically Modified food and why agriculture is gone low in countries like india, pak when agriculture was the backbone of our countries),
Truth abt United Nations (why it was created and how its forcing nations and why it doesnt control super powers but weak nation),
Hidden truth in Archeology and Evolution,
Secret Advanced Technologies,
Energy crisis (Fuel Crisis and how it is controlled),
The untold history of the planet and mankind and many more.
Media (how media controls vital information and how media is controlled world wide and how its shapes the mind of population to supress any important.

i can go on and on. Cos theres so much happening in front of our eyes and we are not noticing it. Iam just a common man, With interest to know why things are there like the way they are and why its not changing for good. And i want to help people to know things better for a better world.

This is SERIOUS STUFF !!! Alrite ??? Now those who want to prank, jus remember that we are in the same side - Common People.

These vids above are just a trigger. Our mind is the bullet. Find who is the real enemy to mankind and hit them !!!

WOW !
Love the videos maverick13. Thanks for the share;
Does the word 'Illuminati' ring a bell ?

well the word Illuminati' bring only one person in my mind.

2pac Amaru Shakur..... Hope he is really hiding some where instead of being Dead

Guys, I saw something strange over clouds, and the Sun News was reporting a strange light seen over the clouds of chennai, for 15 minuts and disappeared, What would have happened? I personally witnessed...

Did you see a streak of light across the sky? Or circular craft that seems to be floating and can stop suddenly? Or did you the see the noiseless black triangle with a light in each corner?

Did you see a streak of light across the sky? Or circular craft that seems to be floating and can stop suddenly? Or did you the see the noiseless black triangle with a light in each corner?

he is banned he cant reply.. ask maverik13 or thewarriorindian they saw it aswell

Hi guys i have seen that light, when am in MRTS train between chepauk to chinthathripet, and i fond the root of the light which is coming from exhibition theevguthidal, i think it is a high beem light, so no need to worry abt UFO.

Guys, I saw something strange over clouds, and the Sun News was reporting a strange light seen over the clouds of chennai, for 15 minuts and disappeared, What would have happened? I personally witnessed...

Lemme guess? Alien invasion?

'Better shoot the mothership outta the sky bf4 those darn things come back'

;)

People who think we are not visited by extraterrestrials, or ET's do not exist, or extraterrestrials can not have an advanced space travelling technology to visit us, mainly belong to one of the below 3 categories:
1. Extremely narrow minded people
2. Extremely arrogant people
3. Ignorant people

There is a remedy for people who belong to categories 1 and 3. Just ask them to watch the below video, and their mind will open up automatically just by looking at the size of the universe, and where do we PRIMITIVE earthlings really belong in this endless universe. And dont forget, this universe is just one of the "many other" universes out there, some of them exist in higher dimensions which obviously can not be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom