What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was round, flat, dim. please read fully wat i have explained in my previous posts.

thanks for u r info ,post by lca tejas suggest that it had a boomerang like shape,i am not telling it is x-37 ,but i fell that cannot be ruled out also.

thanks for u r info ,post by lca tejas suggest that it had a boomerang like shape,i am not telling it is x-37 ,but i fell that cannot be ruled out also.

its not wat u guys suggest without seeing it. the x-37 can move only forward and not come back like a pendulum in the same path. i clearly rule out that x-37 or 38. its not wat i saw.

The aliens are believed to be soulless creatures, but much advanced technologically than our civilisation.

There have been periodic visitations to our planet with frequent cases of abductions and impregnations by the aliens to have a mixed breed that can have emotions feelings and soul.

Our DNA is held in great value for such advanced creatures which is awaiting the
maturing of our species to harvest for their needs, in much the same way as we breed cattle for our needs.

The sighting in India is a sign of Alien interest in a land teeming with a population
of over a billion plus people.

Linda Moulton Howe's book, 'An Alien Harvest' provides quite a bit of insights on this phenomenon. And here is a remark of a reviewer of this book:

By Trent K. Rollow (Seal Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alien Harvest: Further Evidence Linking Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions to Alien Life Forms (Paperback)
Linda Moulton Howe has courageously persisted in a topic that has been ignored by the mainstream press. Her personal interviews, documentation, photographs, and personal experiences all qualify her as one of the premier UFO investigators in the world. Like her co-author, Jaques Vallee, she is a visonary in a field dominated by crackpots and willfully ignorant skeptics.
Read this book and you'll never feel quite the same driving in the American West by night. If even one percent of her allegations are true (and her witnesses in the main seem pretty reliable) we have something very troubling happening right beneath our noses.

Stephen Hawking talks sense

its not wat u guys suggest without seeing it. the x-37 can move only forward and not come back like a pendulum in the same path. i clearly rule out that x-37 or 38. its not wat i saw.

pendulam like movement on same path then i may be wrong,

wow a non flame thread here with 3121 views in just 24 hours,and lots of guests also,i think only pdf is discussing this issue

are u sure that the pic shows saidapet-guindy area ???

This is what the blogger claimed. He said the light seemed to be coming from saidapet-guindy area.

Mods please, please, please do not close this thread. I want to unearth the truth behind this. I am contacting my friends in Chennai. Let us find out the truth.:toast_sign:

I am trying to talk to some air force guys to know their explanations.

No offence, but I just want to know how many on this forum who saw that lights are from christian belief?

Again, no offence buddies. Let us investigate all apsects.

The aliens are believed to be soulless creatures, but much advanced technologically than our civilisation.

There have been periodic visitations to our planet with frequent cases of abductions and impregnations by the aliens to have a mixed breed that can have emotions feelings and soul.

Our DNA is held in great value for such advanced creatures which is awaiting the
maturing of our species to harvest for their needs, in much the same way as we breed cattle for our needs.

The sighting in India is a sign of Alien interest in a land teeming with a population
of over a billion plus people.

Linda Moulton Howe's book, 'An Alien Harvest' provides quite a bit of insights on this phenomenon. And here is a remark of a reviewer of this book:

By Trent K. Rollow (Seal Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alien Harvest: Further Evidence Linking Animal Mutilations and Human Abductions to Alien Life Forms (Paperback)
Linda Moulton Howe has courageously persisted in a topic that has been ignored by the mainstream press. Her personal interviews, documentation, photographs, and personal experiences all qualify her as one of the premier UFO investigators in the world. Like her co-author, Jaques Vallee, she is a visonary in a field dominated by crackpots and willfully ignorant skeptics.
Read this book and you'll never feel quite the same driving in the American West by night. If even one percent of her allegations are true (and her witnesses in the main seem pretty reliable) we have something very troubling happening right beneath our noses.

Stephen Hawking talks sense

Way farer, thanx for the info. the topic u r bringing in, is far interesting, but we make another seperate forum and discuss it elaborately there. This is abt "a particular light seen in sky in chennai". lets jus find truth abt this and only for this incident. shall we?

Way farer, thanx for the info. the topic u r bringing in, is far interesting, but we make another seperate forum and discuss it elaborately there. This is abt "a particular light seen in sky in chennai". lets jus find truth abt this and only for this incident. shall we?

bu this thread is doing exactly the same:undecided:

yeah, but who knows what that really was.... we cannot rule out the chance of Alien Invasion aswell

you are right. but i dont want to blindly land into conclusions. i very much believe personally, that extra terrestrial life exists. cos thinking that earth is the only planet with life in this universe (thats inside the multiverse), is like thinking that the earth is flat. am i rite ?

the picture from saidapat-guindy area is interesting.
cos from annanagar, i can point the areas of saidapet, teynampet, tnagar in the direction of the light i saw that night.
so people from those areas, if u visit this forum please give any information abt such light from these areas. we need to triangulate this out. thank you.

you are right. but i dont want to blindly land into conclusions. i very much believe personally, that extra terrestrial life exists. cos thinking that earth is the only planet with life in this universe (thats inside the multiverse), is like thinking that the earth is flat. am i rite ?

There are Zillions of planets in The Universe and Its hard to think , Earth is the Only planet where Life exists.... Yes Aliens Do Exist buddy.... But again what was that Light we saw?

hmmm interesting what you guys are reporting.. but dont you guys have mobile phones with camera ?? there must be some one in chennai with awareness to capture it in his mobile ??

hmmm interesting what you guys are reporting.. but dont you guys have mobile phones with camera ?? there must be some one in chennai with awareness to capture it in his mobile ??

Hmnn, might be, I was in terrace, so dint get a thought to capture it as my eyes stuck to it, and Dint wanna take my eyes off, anyone who got it in there cam??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom