What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmnn, might be, I was in terrace, so dint get a thought to capture it as my eyes stuck to it, and Dint wanna take my eyes off, anyone who got it in there cam??

the way the rumors are.. may be the aliens didnt let you to take your eyes off the light.. maybe its some sort of wireless connection to human brain..to download all the memory..

these things do have side effects :eek: are you feeling sick or something?? :smokin:

the way the rumors are.. may be the aliens didnt let you to take your eyes off the light.. maybe uis some sort of wireless connection to human brain..to download all the memory..

these things do have side effects :eek: are you feeling sick or something?? :smokin:

Yeah, I had an unusual Sigh of Relief after I read your Post.... Thats becoz of them I guess:pdf:

Hi,
I am living in pallikaranai, Chennai. I saw this strange light on the sky and my family too. I found this forum while Im searching about this light in google.

It was around 9 pm I saw this light, as some guys told here, it was pendulam like movement on same path for long time. Its each movement was exactly same in speed and distance. It didnt change the path.I tired to shoot in my camera but as it was too dark and it was faded light, I saw nothing in recorded clips. It was white faded light, im not sure about the shape and change in shape as some of them said here, it may be because of the clouds.

I have no idea about this light but I am sure it should be from fixed position source and not from any handheld device or any moving object. Its very accurate in movement like pendulam.

Initially I took it lighter but now after reading a guy from anna nagar and many other parts of Chennai too saw this (so it may visible allover chennai) I am very much concerned about that strange light and I never saw like that in chennai before and even heard like that.

If someone comes to know about reason of light please share.

Yeah, I had an unusual Sigh of Relief after I read your Post.... Thats becoz of them I guess:pdf:

Lol... maybe its a plan..maybe its a conspiracy...maybe it is planned to give much relief to you guys..and to strike when you guys are most at relief...lol

A Pakistani Alien..lol

u know if we start here like in aaal is not well thread..we will definately get a ban :police:

Lol... maybe its a plan..maybe its a conspiracy...maybe it is planned to give much relief to you guys..and to strike when you guys are most at relief...lol

A Pakistani Alien..lol

u know if we start here like in aaal is not well thread..we will definately get a ban :police:

Yeah, we both have to bid Adieu To this forum, but i dont think that was an Alien, but cant say, it might have been one aswell

Yeah, we both have to bid Adieu To this forum, but i dont think that was an Alien, but cant say, it might have been one aswell

well it might be just a natural phenomenon like other guys are saying.. but in subcontinent when these type of things happen ppl usually associate it with devine interventions.. if you know what i mean :cool:

well it might be just a natural phenomenon like other guys are saying.. but in subcontinent when these type of things happen ppl usually associate it with devine interventions.. if you know what i mean :cool:

Its not the natural phenomenon or a supernatural one. Its definitely a artificial light and I dont bielieve in alien.

Damn, And they say we got more mobiles than the toilet, whats the use.:lol:

well i m really amzaed that no one has come up with a picture or video of the event..even in this technological advanced age

Canadian expert refutes Hawking's theory of alien invasion

IANS

Accusing world famous astrophysicist Stephen Hawking of spreading misinformation about threats from aliens, former Canadian defence minister Paul Hellyer claimed that extraterrestrials have actually been visiting earth for decades.

Rather than harm mankind, he said, their (aliens’) spaceships have provided information for triggering today’s microchip and IT revolution on the planet.

Hawking has recently warned humanity against contacting aliens. “If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn’t turn out well for the Native Americans,” the British astrophysicist has said.

According to Hawking, if human beings tried to contact aliens, they could invade us and take away our most important resources. “If they (aliens) wanted to use our solar system, for some super project, our complaints would be like an ant colony protesting the laying of a parking lot,” Hawking has said in a new documentary.

Hawking has also said that though most extraterrestrial life could be only in the form of small animals, but there could also be “nomads, looking to conquer and colonize” other planets. Taking issue with Hawking, the former Canadian defence minister, who is an expert on the subject and has been speaking about aliens for years, said aliens have already visited earth and contributed to our technological advancement.

Hellyer told the Canadian Press that “the reality is that they (aliens) have been visiting earth for decades and probably millennia and have contributed considerably to our knowledge.” He said our computer screens have their origins in alien spaceships. “Microchips, for example, fiber-optics, they are just two of the many things that allegedly - and probably for real - came from crashed vehicles,” the Canadian said.

Blaming Hawking for scaring mankind about aliens, he said, “He (Hawking) is indulging in some pretty scary talk there that I would have hoped would not come from someone with such an established stature. I think it is really sad that a scientist of his repute would contribute to what I would consider more misinformation about a vast and very important subject.”

oh it's in hindu too

Code:
http://www.hindu.com/2010/05/03/stories/2010050359990300.htm

You guys should watch the Nicolas Roeg movie "The man who fell to earth (1976)"

6305069611.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1122573633_.jpg

do u guys remember what was seen in Himalayas and the activity of Indian scientist there hopefully this may be the same thing I mean some kind of experiment

do u guys remember what was seen in Himalayas and the activity of Indian scientist there hopefully this may be the same thing I mean some kind of experiment

that was some kind of Anti-Gravity stuff, tested by our scientists in himalayas, but this is different

oh it's in hindu too

Code:
http://www.hindu.com/2010/05/03/stories/2010050359990300.htm

You guys should watch the Nicolas Roeg movie "The man who fell to earth (1976)"

6305069611.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1122573633_.jpg

I didnt see any shiny object, I just saw light in pendulam movement.

I think the guys in Meteorological Department took it wrong from the witnesses. Its not the International Space Station or a meteor shower(Im quite sure its not any space related phenomenon). Its just faded light in movement.

Just assume that it is an UFO even if it appeared in the sky how one can see it in the same time at Guindy, anna nagar and in pallikaranai at the same time which is atleast 15 km away from each other? If everyone is speaking the truth and im sure it is an celestial object not an UFO.

Nobody ever could give an convincing explanation what is this

If we can't give an answer something happening in our earth, how can on celestial objects?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom