What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Maverick

Which one did you see?

That explains everything it has been reported before check this out

Huge 'Boomerang' seen over Chennai beach, India, UFO Casebook Files

This incident took place on the May 19, 2003 when me and my friend David had gone to one of our regular late evening visits to one of the most beautiful Chennai beaches, Valmiki Nagar Beach in Thiruvanmyur.

To begin with, I would like to throw some light on my self and my friend. I am Anish Naidu, 27, a management graduate (MBA) and my friend David is 30 and also an MBA & a networking engineer and we both have agreat deal of interest in Science, Religions, Philosophy, World Affairs, etc.

It was during one such evening discussion on May 19, at 9:45 PM, the beach was almost empty and pitch dark. We were lying flat on the beach sand with our face facing the beautiful and partially cloudy night sky, when we noticed this strange object, the exact shape of a 'Boomerang' just flying its way towards the land (west) from the Bay of Bengal side (east).

It was flying at a great hight, even at that hight it was huge, really huge and all we could see was the exact cloud coloured frame of the huge Boomerang like object, it had no lights in them but was flying smoothly, fast, agile and with ease in between the clouds. We saw it take two rounds, each after a gap of 4 to 5 minutes and then disappear. We have never seen anything like it ever in our lives. It was too high-tech, not the least bit like the modern day spy aircrafts used by the US and other developed countries. Next it made no sound, it had no lights, it seemed to follow a pattern and it flew with ease. It was very huge and least bit like the latest aircrafts shown in the Discovery and Natural Geography channels.

My friend and I are damn sure of one thing, what we saw was a UFO or some thing really supernatural but one thing is sure after seeing it, we surely believe that we aren't alone in this astronomically huge infinite universe, we have company.
They use their degrees and credentials as evidence of their credibility then go on to mis-spell height.

I want my 5 minutes of life wasted on this thread back. The general rule of the thumb is, you don't claim to have seen a UFO unless you have a video or picture of it.

Even if you saw a UFO landing, the aliens came out and did the bhangra on Daler Mehndi songs and you don't have a picture or video - you forget it ever happened. No pics, no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom