What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was power problem during last night at around 10.30 - 11.00, only once. Power went off for around 30 seconds and came back. but the light lumination was very dim for another few seconds and it came back to normal.
This kind of power fluctuation, we have never faced before. I felt something strange yesterday, now feel that it could be due to this reason.

There were constant fluctuations In my room, lasted for a few minutes. True.... Man I hope those are not UFO's, I never thought I would be seeing it in my life...

There were constant fluctuations In my room, lasted for a few minutes. True.... Man I hope those are not UFO's, I never thought I would be seeing it in my life...

Man you are scaring me now :blink:

That's exactly what LCA Tejas mentioned.

Even if it were a UFO (flying craft controlled by aliens), it would require a high degree of electromagnetic waves to sustain itself against the gravity. And such waves (that may cause power failure/fluctuations) are very much detectable. I say we should wait for the MeT department to make a statement on this issue.

Man you are scaring me now :blink:

That's exactly what LCA Tejas mentioned.

Even if it were a UFO (flying craft controlled by aliens), it would require a high degree of electromagnetic waves to sustain itself against the gravity. And such waves (that may cause power failure/fluctuations) are very much detectable. I say we should wait for the MeT department to make a statement on this issue.

But The MET department says, it would have been a Meteor fall or, International space station, but I dont see Those both to be currect, meteor fall, I have experianced when I was In delhi, And International space station is not so close, so not both of it, they are hiding something from us man, I guess Iam slowly starting to believe stephen hawking , I used to Laugh at him, I swear I wouldnt from Now on

Well, my only question from yoganand, maverick, and usha is that whether the light was coming from the sky, or going to the sky from the earth.

The picture that chachachaudhary showed us and commented on ("Sir, its the greenish illumination with distinct border spreading as it goes towards the sky"), suggests that the light most probably emanated from the surface (ground) and went to the clouds to make an impression.

Whoever has seen it, please clarify !

the light was glowing was behind the clouds... cos i cudnt see any path of light if it is projected from the ground level. the height was too high , cos people from various parts of the city saw it. and it was not inside the cloud too. cos the clouds were not disturbed at all by the swift motion.

the movement was mechanically smooth and it was moving at a speed more than a plane or helicopter or jet, from one place to another place. Maybe fighter planes can move that speed, but a fighter plane cannot come back to the same point in the same path at same speed !!!

Such a movement can happen only if an object has its own Gravitational Field, defying all other gravitation around its field.

The Path was not random. The path was an arc, for sure.

i forgot to say that there was no sound.

the light was glowing was behind the clouds... cos i cudnt see any path of light if it is projected from the ground level. the height was too high , cos people from various parts of the city saw it. and it was not inside the cloud too. cos the clouds were not disturbed at all by the swift motion.

the movement was mechanically smooth and it was moving at a speed more than a plane or helicopter or jet, from one place to another place. Maybe fighter planes can move that speed, but a fighter plane cannot come back to the same point in the same path at same speed !!!

Such a movement can happen only if an object has its own Gravitational Field, defying all other gravitation around its field.

The Path was not random. The path was an arc, for sure.

i forgot to say that there was no sound.

Iam scared though.... I couldnt sleep yesterday.... Do you still think those were UFO's?

it may be X-37B of USA.....

it may be X-37B of USA.....

Nop, Man You should have seen it, Its really spooky, it just gives you feel that You are starring at something which does not belong to this world.... and Current passes through your nerves... it was so much spooky

Iam scared though.... I couldnt sleep yesterday.... Do you still think those were UFO's?

Iam looking for some more info to have my conclusions abt it. if anybody have seen it, jus let know if they saw it without the clouds in mid sky. iam sure i saw it with clouds and it was behind the cloud. lets jus wait for some more info. cos many people have see it in diff parts of the city. and the diff point visions from various people cud shed some extra info.

Iam looking for some more info to have my conclusions abt it. if anybody have seen it, jus let know if they saw it without the clouds in mid sky. iam sure i saw it with clouds and it was behind the cloud. lets jus wait for some more info. cos many people have see it in diff parts of the city. and the diff point visions from various people cud shed some extra info.

It was like hovering in between the clouds when I looked, Dunno about others, might have been above the clouds....

Huge 'Boomerang' seen over Chennai beach, India

This incident took place on the May 19, 2003 when me and my friend David had gone to one of our regular late evening visits to one of the most beautiful Chennai beaches, Valmiki Nagar Beach in Thiruvanmyur.

To begin with, I would like to throw some light on my self and my friend. I am Anish Naidu, 27, a management graduate (MBA) and my friend David is 30 and also an MBA & a networking engineer and we both have agreat deal of interest in Science, Religions, Philosophy, World Affairs, etc.

It was during one such evening discussion on May 19, at 9:45 PM, the beach was almost empty and pitch dark. We were lying flat on the beach sand with our face facing the beautiful and partially cloudy night sky, when we noticed this strange object, the exact shape of a 'Boomerang' just flying its way towards the land (west) from the Bay of Bengal side (east).

It was flying at a great hight, even at that hight it was huge, really huge and all we could see was the exact cloud coloured frame of the huge Boomerang like object, it had no lights in them but was flying smoothly, fast, agile and with ease in between the clouds. We saw it take two rounds, each after a gap of 4 to 5 minutes and then disappear. We have never seen anything like it ever in our lives. It was too high-tech, not the least bit like the modern day spy aircrafts used by the US and other developed countries. Next it made no sound, it had no lights, it seemed to follow a pattern and it flew with ease. It was very huge and least bit like the latest aircrafts shown in the Discovery and Natural Geography channels.

My friend and I are damn sure of one thing, what we saw was a UFO or some thing really supernatural but one thing is sure after seeing it, we surely believe that we aren't alone in this astronomically huge infinite universe, we have company.

Huge 'Boomerang' seen over Chennai beach, India, UFO Casebook Files

this is an old news,but comparable to this case.

Nop, Man You should have seen it, Its really spooky, it just gives you feel that You are starring at something which does not belong to this world.... and Current passes through your nerves... it was so much spooky

thats natural my friend,when u see some thing like that u cannot express that feeling. i was just speculating of X-37B robotic space plane,
The spacecraft will be placed into low Earth orbit for testing.it was test fired on 23rd of april and it can stay on orbit for 270 days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_X-37]

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/repor...ce-plane-takes-off-on-mystery-mission_1374692
but about power failure and other effects i have no answer.

Maverick, man you got me really wondering now. If possible, please do get us all the details about the explanations coming from the MeT department.

i think its the time to build space army

thats natural my friend,when u see some thing like that u cannot express that feeling. i was just speculating of X-37B robotic space plane,
The spacecraft will be placed into low Earth orbit for testing.it was test fired on 23rd of april and it can stay on orbit for 270 days.

Boeing X-37 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia]

US Air Force's X-37B space plane takes off on 'mystery mission' - dnaindia.com
but about power failure and other effects i have no answer.

it was round, flat, dim. please read fully wat i have explained in my previous posts.

2090591851_da05e3a566.jpg

A blogger posted this image in 2007 in chennai. He claimed to have seen this light coming from Saidapet-Guindy area.

are u sure that the pic shows saidapet-guindy area ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom