What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I saw something strange over clouds, and the Sun News was reporting a strange light seen over the clouds of chennai, for 15 minuts and disappeared, What would have happened? I personally witnessed...

well my brother is saying might be it was Yamraj......:rofl:

it could be something else so dOnt worry ;)
well this is the start .... lets see were it endzzz:whistle:

R G.

it even changed shape, from something like boomerang to something rectangular, iam searching the internet for that news, but nothing here, iam waiting for tomorrows news paper...

That explains everything it has been reported before check this out

Huge 'Boomerang' seen over Chennai beach, India, UFO Casebook Files

This incident took place on the May 19, 2003 when me and my friend David had gone to one of our regular late evening visits to one of the most beautiful Chennai beaches, Valmiki Nagar Beach in Thiruvanmyur.

To begin with, I would like to throw some light on my self and my friend. I am Anish Naidu, 27, a management graduate (MBA) and my friend David is 30 and also an MBA & a networking engineer and we both have agreat deal of interest in Science, Religions, Philosophy, World Affairs, etc.

It was during one such evening discussion on May 19, at 9:45 PM, the beach was almost empty and pitch dark. We were lying flat on the beach sand with our face facing the beautiful and partially cloudy night sky, when we noticed this strange object, the exact shape of a 'Boomerang' just flying its way towards the land (west) from the Bay of Bengal side (east).

It was flying at a great hight, even at that hight it was huge, really huge and all we could see was the exact cloud coloured frame of the huge Boomerang like object, it had no lights in them but was flying smoothly, fast, agile and with ease in between the clouds. We saw it take two rounds, each after a gap of 4 to 5 minutes and then disappear. We have never seen anything like it ever in our lives. It was too high-tech, not the least bit like the modern day spy aircrafts used by the US and other developed countries. Next it made no sound, it had no lights, it seemed to follow a pattern and it flew with ease. It was very huge and least bit like the latest aircrafts shown in the Discovery and Natural Geography channels.

My friend and I are damn sure of one thing, what we saw was a UFO or some thing really supernatural but one thing is sure after seeing it, we surely believe that we aren't alone in this astronomically huge infinite universe, we have company.

Last edited:
@ bird of prey, that is not what I saw.... It was in between the clouds

@ bird of prey, that is not what I saw.... It was in between the clouds

yes this was an old report. Read again it also says that the object was in between the clouds. after all clouds are a rarity in chennai at this time .. so the news u said about being of boomerang shape and rectangle matches it.

yes this was an old report. Read again it also says that the object was in between the clouds. after all clouds are a rarity in chennai at this time .. so the news u said about being of boomerang shape and rectangle matches it.

But it constantly changed shapes..... Like , very differant.... and The Lights were very sharp aswell.... I dont know how to explain it...

brother u also read it again it says':

"it had no lights, it seemed to follow a pattern and it flew with ease"
though brother Tejaz is written clearly that 15 min he personal witnessed the light and then disappeared.

let see 2morow in the newzz...

I am dying to meet/see aliens.

I am just bored seeing humans everyday. :pop:

Or they are choosing the best place to attack on earth.

Last edited:
Lucky Tejas... he got to see the sacred lights! I am jealous now:frown:

You guys going to post any pictures, videos or what?

Usually these are unusual cloud formations undergoing iridescence, and obviously ISRO has capable ionospheric scientists and Meteorologists who will come up with an explanation for you.

Guys see this...

Shiny object sighted

Residents of several areas in the city on Sunday called in the Regional Meteorological Department and reported having seen a shiny object in the night sky. P. Iyamperumal, Executive Director, Tamil Nadu Science and Technology Centre, said it could have been the International Space Station or a meteor shower.

These are the lines posted from The Newspaper The Hindu, See the second page of "The Hindu"

Guys see this...

Shiny object sighted

Residents of several areas in the city on Sunday called in the Regional Meteorological Department and reported having seen a shiny object in the night sky. P. Iyamperumal, Executive Director, Tamil Nadu Science and Technology Centre, said it could have been the International Space Station or a meteor shower.

These are the lines posted from The Newspaper The Hindu, See the second page of "The Hindu"

LCA Tejas you came here to get banned again :lol::lol::lol:

At least come up with different ID :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom