What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
i might have seen some strange light too, it was around 5:30-6:00 oclock just at the very beginning of the dawn, i thought it was illuminationg ful moon, i dunno if it was moon or what(thought it was not a full moon in the night

55b.jpg

55e.jpg

55d.jpg

55c.jpg

55a.jpg

_small_alien_pic.jpg

man, it was like many laser beams Hitting the ground towards a single direction, It was Like Yellowish red in color, cant say exactly

if it was the time around sunset, a bit explainable...i mean during this time sun rays may get refracted in a way that gives one or more rainbow colours...
Hitting the ground towards a single direction,
light follows a straight path..so that may be because the clouds were less dense in that area n more dense around..
n m not a man!

if it was the time around sunset, a bit explainable...i mean during this time sun rays may get refracted in a way that gives one or more rainbow colours...
Hitting the ground towards a single direction,
light follows a straight path..so that may be because the clouds were less dense in that area n more dense around..
n m not a man!

that dosent happen around 10 o clock at night buddy

that dosent happen around 10 o clock at night buddy
then that may be hallucination..n infectious one (via internet) since pakistani members have also started to report..

If the Aliens come to Earth, they will run away.

Funny Advertisement Below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for tomoros newspaper... Iam sure, it will be published

sun storm happens often

the sun rays often escape the sun atmosphere and falls on the earth

but if it had happen then there should have been black out or some sort of electromagnetic disturbances

you guy back in gr 4 i was in pakistan i remembered that at times beams of bright light come and go you would be blinded even without looking up LCA IS THAT UR DESCRIPTION?

I dont know how to make you guys believe... I give up... I know what I saw.... And thats all I want, I shared it with you guys, If you guys want to believe or not believe , its up to you

it even changed shape, from something like boomerang to something rectangular, iam searching the internet for that news, but nothing here, iam waiting for tomorrows news paper...

I dont know how to make you guys believe... I give up... I know what I saw.... And thats all I want, I shared it with you guys, If you guys want to believe or not believe , its up to you

Oh man, no one is questioning your words. We are all simply trying to find out the cause of the lights, with the limited information we have. I would like to see what comes out in the news tomorrow. Anything is possible man, Mesosphere is the least studied part of our Atmosphere. It can always bring us new surprises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom