What's new

Unknown Light seen over Chennai

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ me too in chennai :| When did u see! ? is it there now!? Which direction1?

lol LCA, you are not helping brother. Please give us more details. You just said lights, and that is something that is everywhere already lol

LCA i have also witnessed some strange kind of light in the Sky - i can't even explain how i felt after looking at it. I know nobody will believe me but that was a unique case - i was on the motorcycle near Chenab River and i could see that light on the sky until i reached my city that was about 10-15 kilometers away from the river

John of arc..yeah that happens...:cheesy:

Come on guys, if u r making fun of me, I stop here.... I dont believe or share what I havent seen.... I saw it and was a breaking news in local news channels aswell.... Man Iam F.U.K.I.N Serious

ok serious now...what was different about the light?colour?
was it before sunset?

ok serious now...what was different about the light?colour?
was it before sunset?

An Hour back, i was waiting for some one to confirm it wasnt normal, and alas the news reported it, so i posted here....

did they show pictures in sun tv?? tell us in dteails buddy..i mean the kind of light you saw..

An Hour back, i was waiting for some one to confirm it wasnt normal, and alas the news reported it, so i posted here....

thats what i m trying to know..what was abnormal?

thats what i m trying to know..what was abnormal?

man, it was like many laser beams Hitting the ground towards a single direction, It was Like Yellowish red in color, cant say exactly

may be electricity came back after loadshedding :D ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom