What's new

Universities in Pakistan

BTW do you know Federal Government as per the NFC award session of 2009 Gives 83 billion Rupees to Baluchistan ? which in following 7 years must have been increased specially after the 18th amendment. Did you ever asked your government where this money goes ?
All ended up either in the pockets of ministers or the corrupt secretaries. One cannot even imagine that if a provincial secretary alone had that much pile of money stocked at his official residence how much the ministers would be hiding in their coffers

Qasmay har cheez inho ne Federal pe daalni hay.

Aray apnay wasayal se banaao na idaare. or institutions. Yaa har cheez inko Plate me chaahye.
Tribal shehzaday likes to be pampered in the clubs and golf courses of Lahore Karachi and Islamabad away from the "annoying" lower middle and middle class of Baluchistan. They do give a visit to their ancestral regions but only to attend their coronation as a new tribal leader

All ended up either in the pockets of ministers or the corrupt secretaries. One cannot even imagine that if a provincial secretary alone had that much pile of money stocked at his official residence how much the ministers would be hiding in their coffers

But again. it's the "zulm-o-sitam" of Federal.

Tribal shehzaday likes to be pampered in the clubs and golf courses of Lahore Karachi and Islamabad away from the "annoying" lower middle and middle class of Baluchistan. They do give a visit to their ancestral regions but only to attend their coronation as a new tribal leader

Punjab demolished Wadeera System. and Baluchistan is still struggling. the problem is not with the system, but the People of Baluchistan. who still bend to the tribal leaders. i mean' Koi b tribe itni to strong nahe hoge na jitne Pathano kay tribes strong the, or hay b. Par they have no say in modern day KP.

Punjab demolished Wadeera System. and Baluchistan is still struggling. the problem is not with the system, but the People of Baluchistan. who still bend to the tribal leaders. i mean' Koi b tribe itni to strong nahe hoge na jitne Pathano kay tribes strong the, or hay b. Par they have no say in modern day KP.
After the 18th constitutional amendment health and education along with other departments are now provincial subjects

You may notice that even in Punjab there are many strong holds of jagirdars and other shitheads but the sheer number of folks living in those areas some how compel the landlords to at least spend a quarter of development funds issued ( and iam being very much generous about my approach) there are more Baloch residing in Punjab than the rest of Baluchistan .

There's no sorrow , it's just a usual old boring question from balochistan which you people regard as disgrace . Ignore it as you do .

Not an equal citizen , just a forgotten one , if this behaviour continues time will come when balochistan will also forget pakistan.

We're here killing the traitors of this country for you and we get nothing in return . Only disgrace and further compliments of anti pakistan.
Hey

Let's have a reality check..your politicians are not interested in education of their masses..the chiefs do not want educated subjects and also it has to do with demographics...until people start settling in cities instead living scattered over large distances and in small communities, large institutions cannot be opened so people will have to shun the tribal nomadic or semi-nomadic life style..

You may notice that even in Punjab there are many strong holds of jagirdars and other shitheads but the sheer number of folks living in those areas some how compel the landlords to at least spend a quarter of development funds issued ( and iam being very much generous about my approach) there are more Baloch residing in Punjab than the rest of Baluchistan .

Exactly yaar. or ye jo kehty hay Balochistan pechy reh gya. to bhai baaki 3 soobo me dehaato me b world trade centers kull gaye kia ?

Punjab University (PU)

ItsmyUniversitywhereistudyilovethec.jpg

Old Campus
campusPU9876.jpg

His judgment cometh and that right soon :fie:

I'd sincerely advice you folks don't even walk past by these buildings . You would be dammed for the rest of your academic life

Exactly yaar. or ye jo kehty hay Balochistan pechy reh gya. to bhai baaki 3 soobo me dehaato me b world trade centers kull gaye kia ?
Punjab m surf population zaada hain settled areas m log mil k Kuch na kuch BNva lyty hain or yar dost samjhty hain Sara fund yhi lg Rea hain agr mphil level studies krni hai to mjy b Lahore ya Islam jana Jana paray ga ghanta facility hain. You know what is the norm in our DHQ if a patient is in serious condition ------ eno Lahore Ly jao or Lahore k hospitals ka Hal SB Ko pta hain

Punjab m surf population zaada hain settled areas m log mil k Kuch na kuch BNva lyty hain or yar dost samjhty hain Sara fund yhi lg Rea hain agr mphil level studies krni hai to mjy b Lahore ya Islam jana Jana paray ga ghanta facility hain. You know what is the norm in our DHQ if a patient is in serious condition ------ eno Lahore Ly jao or Lahore k hospitals ka Hal SB Ko pta hain

haha.. well. i do know the condition of DHQ hospitals in Punjab, it's no change in KP [a little bitter then Punjab but still........] ..

Even the meo hospital was in news for lack of facilities and resources which is considered as the best government hospital of Lahore.

haha.. well. i do know the condition of DHQ hospitals in Punjab, it's no change in KP [a little bitter then Punjab but still........] ..

Even the meo hospital was in news for lack of facilities and resources which is considered as the best government hospital of Lahore.
Told you it has literally become a norm to refer a serious patient from all across Punjab to Lahore .

Told you it has literally become a norm to refer a serious patient from all across Punjab to Lahore .

Ab bas Allah he Hidaayat de ham sab ko. taaky Sobeyat choor kar Pakistan kay lye kuch kary. Ya atleast, Pakistan behtar hoga soch kar apne soobay ko he behtar karle.

Ab bas Allah he Hidaayat de ham sab ko. taaky Sobeyat choor kar Pakistan kay lye kuch kary. Ya atleast, Pakistan behtar hoga soch kar apne soobay ko he behtar karle.
Or kea yar sobo'n k names Ko chatna hain jb mulk he naw sahe chalay . It has been almost 7 years since the introduction of 18th amendment in the constitution , how many universities, schools and colleges these dumb ***** have erected in Baluchistan?

how many universities, schools and colleges these dumb ***** have erected in Baluchistan?

exactly this is what i have asked her. now let's wait for her answer.

BTW i am happy with KP. 6 universities by ANP and Up-till now 4 or 5 by PTI. Yuppy.

BTW i am happy with KP. 6
This favor alone is sufficient for em to get their political life an oxygen tank

exactly this is what i have asked her. now let's wait for her answer.

BTW i am happy with KP. 6 universities by ANP and Up-till now 4 or 5 by PTI. Yuppy.
Seriously , I was very much impressed when I came to know about ---- 5 years in power and 6 state of the art universities

This favor alone is sufficient for em to get their political life an oxygen tank

Despite many many many good works. still people of KP rejected ANP. why ? Bad Policies.

Seriously , I was very much impressed when I came to know about ---- 5 years in power and 6 state of the art universities

Not that "state of the art" BUT. a University is a University at the end. but they are not even that bad. just need a little improvement.

Back
Top Bottom