What's new

Universities in Pakistan

Thankyou sir . I completely agree with you and I'll definitely work on your points as you and haviZsultan seems sane unprejudiced here .

Thanks for your sympathy and positive contribution .
Thanks for being patient and reading my long post :lol:
It is not sympathy..it is matter of being honest and stand up for justice.. though all I'm doing is posting here from the comfort of my arm chair, but IA before election, I intend to come to Pakistan and work like an ordinary worker for the change :) It is our country..it is just in the wrong hands.

This belong to no province my institute:victory1:...Although suck my golden age8-)But love it

153649_cp.jpg

this is what i am saying. slowly but surely improving.

and not only Baluchistan. even southern Punjab, KP, Sindh and GB is not developing at the pace of lahore. but then you have to admit that major if not all the development in Lahore is done by Provincial Government of Punjab.

the Graph you have shared is about GDP. and i was talking about share of Provinces in NFC award.

As per NFC awards, the shares of Provinces are Punjab 51.74%, sindh 24.55%, KP 14.62%, and Baluchistan 9.09%.
Now you will say why share of Punjab is so huge and that of Baluchistan so small ? well. because Punjab houses 51% of the Population of Pakistan as well as contributes 55% to the GDP of Pakistan. i.e 55% of Pakistan's revenue came from PUnjab. which mean's as per NFC award they get 4% less then what they generate.

Similarly contribution of Baluchistan to the National GDP is only 3.7% as per the graph you have shared. but then, it get 9.09% of the national revenue. which mean's Baluchistan get 5% more then what it generate.

So you can not blame Federal for doing "ziadtya" with Baluchistan anymore.

View attachment 374426
@Well.wisher

i think the above explanation is adequate to explain your why .

that is because of the terrain. if you look at the terrain of Nowshera. it varies from flat land like Pabbi, Taru Jabba etc to Hilly like Barra Daag and Charrat. we also have drinking water issue in some those parts due to the very low water table their.
We have different ways of seeing things but we agree on one thing, things are improving. I would say they are not improving at a rate that I would rather see but I was very happy to see patriots like Sarfraz Bugti asthe home minister. Patriotism oozes from that man. I still see the federal government as nothing less than thieves though that neglect important areas of Pakistan.

We have different ways of seeing things but we agree on one thing, things are improving. I would say they are not improving at a rate that I would rather see but I was very happy to see patriots like Sarfraz Bugti asthe home minister. Patriotism oozes from that man. I still see the federal government as nothing less than thieves though that neglect important areas of Pakistan.

People of Baluchistan should introduce new and educated faces in their Provincial and Nation level Politics. it's the only way

Seems like you guys missed Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Islamabad (MAJU), now known as Capital University of Science and Technology (CUST).
Situated along river Sawan.
Punjab Group doing a great work, hats off to Mian Amir.
Computer Labs and classrooms are all so well equipped as compared to other universities (Y)
131_2.jpg

CapitalUniversity.jpg

MAJU-12_1ucY.JPG

83908848.jpg

Last edited:
this is what i am saying. slowly but surely improving.
So you can not blame Federal for doing "ziadtya" with Baluchistan anymore.

[eir.

, Its one of the most resource rich area and Islamabad has refused to share this revenue with its rightful owners, the Balochs. This is in clear violation of Pakistani constitution’s this one : Article: 161 Natural gas and hydro-electric power. Lack of control over any of its revenue generation resources (natural gas and minerals) and a very low tax base makes Balochistan a deficit income state ,even when its contribution to federal coffer is hefty. This forces Balochistan to depend on federal “aids” for meeting over 75% of it day-to-day expenses. Even Baloch’s participation in Gwadar project is curtailed by total control by Federal government, resulted in less development in the region, loss of political rights and aspirations and subsequent resentment among the masses.
People tend to blame all things on provincial government and I completely agree you with that but what about thise rights of balochistan that have been occupied by federal , if provincial government is responsible for ignorance then federal is no different who took all facilities but deprived it .

You give us control over our resources , no federal will be upheld for any thing .
Please do share such Projects of Baluchistan Government here. we will be glad to know current status of those projects and their master plans. i am waiting for those details. please share. :angel:

haha .. their is a difference between crying and stating facts. for a future reference, what you have done in this thread is what we call "roona".

You have already got that. for a reference. do search and study NFC award, 18th amendment , and a small project "aaghaz-e-haqooq-e-Baluchistan".

your further post contains

facing injustice in resources = pain ab tak nikale konse hay siwaae sui kay ? and as far as i can remeber , Federal government was distributing 14.7 billion to Baluchistan per year with a marginal increase. can't remember correctly. do study. and this money was increased in NFC 2009 award.

extra judicial killing by state = do elaborate please. because even the death of baba ladla by Rangers is an "extra judicial killing" by state.

Poverty =
bhai it's every where in Pakistan. as per latest reports every 4 in 10 Pakistani's are living in Poverty. now looking at the population of Pakistan. i don't think even the whole Population of Baluchistan can satisfy this ratio. so again. it's not only your province. BTW do remember that FATA is the area with "most % under poverty line" in Pakistan. so you are not the Only poor here.

neglect by federal for 70 years = i can even say this about FATA, KP and Gilgit Baltistan. and you should know that GB even don't have a constitutional identity. still, you are very very good with "province status". so again behn, har jaga roya nahe karty.

BTW you could have said this "federal neglect us" before 2009. but after NFC awards. now if you say federal is still neglecting us. i will say you are a blind person.

so aaj ka home work. go and study NFC award.

I has gone through it yesterday but I'll answer you today that this post of yours only represents arrogance instead of sympathy to the poor condition here. Moreover, disdainful , racism, insult , pointless comparing of kpk woth balochistan and insulting the probincd, ego . I've told you earlier we're not bengalis just bear in mind . Baat equal rights ki ho rhi bheek ki nhi that you talking like that .
Never have I exaggerated any facts or cried k hamare sath hi esa ho rha , ya woh sub Fazul bakwas that you've cried on this thread . I've only talked straight facts but now I realised you've some problem understanding the facts .

For the sake of sanity I'm going to put ignore button on you for few days till you come to senses
Have a good day .

Thanks for being patient and reading my long post :lol:
It is not sympathy..it is matter of being honest and stand up for justice.. though all I'm doing is posting here from the comfort of my arm chair, but IA before election, I intend to come to Pakistan and work like an ordinary worker for the change :) It is our country..it is just in the wrong hands.

Hahaha ..
Ji ji. . Be shak .
Corruptions sucks all the parts of the country .

Between you're from punjab ?

Rightly or wrongly where the sardars, elders or waderas are still holding the ground that areas are tend to be more backward..Look at Interior Sindh, South Punjab, Baluchistan and Maliks of Fata..For there own personal gain they will never let the people get educated to put questions in front of them ..
"The previous Balochistan Assembly, from 2008 to 2013, embezzled Rs 300 billion from the provincial exchequer, as per reports. At one time 61 out of 65 members of the assembly were ministers, advisors or parliamentary secretaries."
Rs. 200 to 300 million(highest in pakistan) has been issued to per member, per year, as development funds for each member of Bloachistan Assembly.Imagine what can one do with these funds in constituencies.

But no body question them where are funds gone and then at the end they divert issue to other things..
Unfortunately for federal government there sole purpose is just to complete there turn without forcing these provincial government to do something practical in field.

Accounting studies in Pakistan have no proper university

To study C.A there is no proper university.Also result of exam is not good
:hitwall:...This question always pushed me to my SABAR...CA is not taught in any university..It's not a university course.
There are some very good institutes who are providing coaching to students..For e.g SKANS (ISLAMABAD), PAC (LAHORE), TSA (KARACHI)..These are just view..Qualified teachers are there to teach..
Result of Exam ? Well yes this is not some typical university course like where you will be passed out after 4 years with happy ending.
Reward is directly proportional to risks..

So the only and only thing you wan't from is "sympathy" na ? so hear me out.
both ziadtya hue aaj tak baluchistan kay saath. Wifaak ne satyaa naash kar dia hay Baluchistan ka. na resources kay haqooq de rahy hay is sobay ko na roelties day rahn hy. na school bana rahn hy no colleges na universities . to phir kia hua agar ye sab Provincial government kay under aaty hay.

kaafi hay ? Ya oor roun aap ki behalf pe ?

Yaar aik to tum Larkio ki mujhy samj nahe aati. Equal right ki b bat karti ho or phir "comparison with an equal entity" kia jaaye us par b masla hota hay tum logo ko.

Being a federation All the provinces are equal as per our constitution . so for your information. Yes ! i can compare it with KP. and i will.

aik story suno.

Aik banda rasty se guzar raha tha deka kay aik Kisaan ne Hal (jis se kait me hal chalaya jata hay) me aik bail or aik gaaye (cow) ka joora laga rakha hay. Is bandy ne kisaan se istifsaar kia kay bhai ye Hul me gaaye ko q rakha hay ye to bailo ka kaam hay.

Kisaan ne jawab dia : bhai ye Pechle dino he apni graguation complete karky shehr se aai hay. mene isko bola idhar bandi raho or khaao pio. Par is ne kaha kay nahe. mujhy equal rights chaahye. jo jo rights bail ko muhaya hay wohe mujhy b chaahye. mene boht samjhaaya but nahe samji.

So ab me inhy equal rights de raha hun. and equal rights ki shuruaat ''equal work/duties" se kar dia.

To all you guyz/girls./ out there.

Lmao you really have no answer for the violation that federal did with our resources , do you ?
That's why seeking to personal insults . That's what I call a flawed and a week argument . @Zaki . @waz .

Back
Top Bottom