What's new

Universities in Pakistan

First show it to your federal Government. World comes later.

School, Colleges, Hospitals, even Jails comes under your Provincial Government. and even if this is a Federal Colleges and lack facilities. You should ask your own government to either fulfill requirements of this specific college ,or Provide you another college from it's own resources. .... So again ! ask them.

KP do not weep for colleges to federal or world. it built. and even i can share Pictures of some of KP colleges which leave this college behind. but i won't. because we have no money to think for aesthetics of buildings. same should your Provincial Government do. But then, you would say nothing against them but will only bash Federal and weep for the "zulam, ziadti and estehsaal" that you all are passing through due to the incompetency of your own government.

Ok. agar apka college banjar hay to zara bataaye pechle Shajar-kaari muhim me aapne apnay college me kitne poday ugaaye ? aray aik b nahe ugaaya hoga. student ho to parne kay saath saath kuch social activities b kar lea karo. poday lagana sadqa hay thora apnay palay se b day dia karo.

BTW do your government have some Plans to built some "Universities, colleges " ? from their resources ? is it in their development budget ?

BTW do you know Federal Government as per the NFC award session of 2009 Gives 83 billion Rupees to Baluchistan ? which in following 7 years must have been increased specially after the 18th amendment. Did you ever asked your government where this money goes ?

As Not Federal Government but KP's provincial government led by ANP opened 6 Universities in KP. same goes for 4 Universities by PTI government with more in plane. KP manage such things from the money it get through the NFC award from Federal Government.

Ye jo itna lamba qisa byaan kia mene KP kay previous halat ka. ab compare karo zara Balochistan and KP ko. or tum shukar karo ge kay Allah shukar hay Ye sab Jo KP pe guzra Balochistan pe nahe guzra. But still ham ne kabhe state ko bura bala naeh kaha. balky apnay he mehdood wasayal se kaam jaari rakha. tum log b jaari rakho. manta hun wasayal mehdood hay, par hone ko to hay na ??????????? use them for God sake.

Ok roowo. :coffee:

Provincial government is already building some colleges and universities in my province as I witness one university bring built in my own village after 70 years .
And baaqi of your post is just a waste of words as you're irate over something .
Please don't compare the plight of kpk with us , I've not been talking about any other province or disparaging any province like you and that Mentee , injustice has been done to both . See you're also crying over your plight but I'll never insult you to stop this ronai. Baat taraqi ki nhi , barabar haqoooq ki ha ap ko wo mil rha ap khush raho and we'll struggle to get equal rights , atleast have some respect for this province of your country which has been facing injustice in resources , extra judicial killing by state, poverty, neglecting by federal for seventy years .

Hey

Let's have a reality check..your politicians are not interested in education of their masses..the chiefs do not want educated subjects and also it has to do with demographics...until people start settling in cities instead living scattered over large distances and in small communities, large institutions cannot be opened so people will have to shun the tribal nomadic or semi-nomadic life style..

Sir G I completely agree about our provincial government but if federal government didn't give balochistan it's legitimate share , I doubt such complains will increase .
Apart from education , Its one of the most resource rich area and Islamabad has refused to share this revenue with its rightful owners, the Balochs. This is in clear violation of Pakistani constitution’s this one : Article: 161 Natural gas and hydro-electric power. Lack of control over any of its revenue generation resources (natural gas and minerals) and a very low tax base makes Balochistan a deficit income state ,even when its contribution to federal coffer is hefty. This forces Balochistan to depend on federal “aids” for meeting over 75% of it day-to-day expenses. Even Baloch’s participation in Gwadar project is curtailed by total control by Federal government, resulted in less development in the region, loss of political rights and aspirations and subsequent resentment among the masses.
People tend to blame all things on provincial government and I completely agree you with that but what about thise rights of balochistan that have been occupied by federal , if provincial government is responsible for ignorance then federal is no different who took all facilities but deprived it .

Forgive me , I'm harsh in words . I know my words hurt you but once you come here and see the condition people living here in inner balochistan. :(

Last edited:
Sir G I completely agree about our provincial government but if federal government didn't give balochistan it's legitimate share , I doubt such complains will increase .
Apart from education , Its one of the most resource rich area and Islamabad has refused to share this revenue with its rightful owners, the Balochs. This is in clear violation of Pakistani constitution’s this one : Article: 161 Natural gas and hydro-electric power. Lack of control over any of its revenue generation resources (natural gas and minerals) and a very low tax base makes Balochistan a deficit income state ,even when its contribution to federal coffer is hefty. This forces Balochistan to depend on federal “aids” for meeting over 75% of it day-to-day expenses. Even Baloch’s participation in Gwadar project is curtailed by total control by Federal government, resulted in less development in the region, loss of political rights and aspirations and subsequent resentment among the masses.
People tend to blame all things on provincial government and I completely agree you with that but what about thise rights of balochistan that have been occupied by federal , if provincial government is responsible for ignorance then federal is no different who took all facilities but deprived it .

Forgive me , I'm harsh in words . I know my words hurt you but once you come here and see the condition people living here in inner balochistan. :(
I totally agree with you on these points and I hate to acknowledge but it is a fact that Punjab has a much larger presence in federal bureacracy proportional to its population but what they do is control and manipulate the resources and deprive the smaller (in population) provinces of their rightful resources and thus Baluch resistance or insurgency is a mix of both the resentment over the injustice and foreign sponsored terrorism. I totally agree with you Baluchistan is the most resource rich province and if the fair share is honestly spent on the people of province, the plight of infrastructure and people will be much better IF spent honestly. I would still say that I have a lot of hope that once CPEC is operational, Baluchistan will see prosperity and situation will be much better even if you fair share is not given..But I would say that one thing Baluchi people should do is to vote for PTI and IK and for the two main reason, (1) IK is the most honest and just politician in Pakistan who talks about the rights of smaller provinces (2) PTI is a federal party with considerable presence in all the provinces and hence has the potential to make a govt in centre which no Baluch nationalist party can do and right now they are into the alliance with the very people who are responsible for their deprivation..so politics is really merciless and unprincipled affair (I wanted to use some strong word but I have to be very cautious when talking to you)..
I didn't mind your bad words since I, reiterate, feel the pain of Baluchi and for that matter all the maltreated communities in Pakistan but I say that violence and militancy is not the way. As people of KPK have used the power of vote to reject the corrupt and elect the honest party that stands for change and today KPK has become a role model for good governance for all other provinces. Though federal govt is not giving fully funds and creating a lot of hurdles in the path of development of KPK partially due to inherent corrupt bureaucracy but also due to the political rivalry with PTI and IK but still they have done marvellous job in strengthening the institutions like police, education, health and land management. Thus overall satisfaction level is the highest and in next elections there patwaris will not be able to participate as they will soon be disqualified. Thus IK in power will be able to reset a lot of wrong settings, so I would suggest to the people of Baluchistan to get their act together and defeat these corrupt goons and vote the change, prosperity and brighter future i.e. vote for IK.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you on these points and I hate to acknowledge but it is a fact that Punjab has a much larger presence in federal bureacracy proportional to its population but what they do is control and manipulate the resources and deprive the smaller (in population) provinces of their rightful resources and thus Baluch resistance or insurgency is a mix of both the resentment over the injustice and foreign sponsored terrorism. I totally agree with you Baluchistan is the most resource rich province and if the fair share is honestly spent on the people of province, the plight of infrastructure and people will be much better. I would still say that I have a lot of hope that once CPEC is operational, Baluchistan will see prosperity and situation will be much better even if you fair share is not given..But I would say that one thing Baluchi people should do is to vote for PTI and IK and for the two main reason, (1) IK is the most honest and just politician in Pakistan who talks about the rights of smaller provinces (2) PTI is a federal party with considerable presence in all the provinces and hence has the potential to make a govt in centre which no Baluch nationalist party cannot do and right now they are into the alliance with the very people who are responsible for their deprivation..so politics is really merciless and unprincipled affair (I wanted to use some strong word but I have to be very cautious when talking to you)..
I didn't mind your bad words since I, reiterate, feel the pain of Baluchi and for that matter all the maltreated communities in Pakistan but I say that violence and militancy is not the way. As people of KPK have used the power of vote to reject the corrupt and elect the honest party that stands for change and today KPK has become a role model for good governance for all other provinces. Though federal govt is not giving fully funds and creating a lot of hurdles in the path of development of KPK partially due to inherent corrupt bureaucracy but also due to the political rivalry with PTI and IK but still they have done marvellous job in strengthening the institutions like police, education, health and land management. Thus overall satisfaction level is the highest and in next elections there patwaris will not be able to participate as they will soon be disqualified. Thus IK in power will be able to reset a lot of wrong settings, so I would suggest to the people of Baluchistan to get their act together and defeat these corrupt goons and vote the change, prosperity and brighter future i.e. vote for IK.

Thankyou so much for correctly acknowledging it rather than others here who've been arrogantly considering these all problems as a deception and deny to accept the injustice of federal .

Pakistan as a sensitive state has been facing such serious injustice to provinces since years that is what the reason of insurgency and separatists in balochistan . The need of hour is to give provinces their equal and fair share so all insurgencies end and there's no more complains from any province . Educational, developmental, meducal funds should be same for all provinces .

Yeah I'm a fan of imran khan and in fact I think all Quetta is in his favour but he should also play his role and come here in elections so more awareness in the ignorant areas of balochistan.
Thank you . Don't mind my words but as I believe k pakistan balochistan ka bhai ha to gilay shikway bhi bhai se hi karte hain dushman se to nahi karte na .

Provincial government is already building some colleges and universities in my province as I witness one university bring built in my own village after 70 years .

Please do share such Projects of Baluchistan Government here. we will be glad to know current status of those projects and their master plans. i am waiting for those details. please share. :angel:

See you're also crying over your plight but I'll never insult you to stop this ronai.

haha .. their is a difference between crying and stating facts. for a future reference, what you have done in this thread is what we call "roona".

Baat taraqi ki nhi , barabar haqoooq ki ha ap ko wo mil rha ap khush raho and we'll struggle to get equal rights , atleast have some respect for this province of your country which has been facing injustice in resources , extra judicial killing by state, poverty, neglecting by federal for seventy years .

You have already got that. for a reference. do search and study NFC award, 18th amendment , and a small project "aaghaz-e-haqooq-e-Baluchistan".

your further post contains

facing injustice in resources = pain ab tak nikale konse hay siwaae sui kay ? and as far as i can remeber , Federal government was distributing 14.7 billion to Baluchistan per year with a marginal increase. can't remember correctly. do study. and this money was increased in NFC 2009 award.

extra judicial killing by state = do elaborate please. because even the death of baba ladla by Rangers is an "extra judicial killing" by state.

Poverty =
bhai it's every where in Pakistan. as per latest reports every 4 in 10 Pakistani's are living in Poverty. now looking at the population of Pakistan. i don't think even the whole Population of Baluchistan can satisfy this ratio. so again. it's not only your province. BTW do remember that FATA is the area with "most % under poverty line" in Pakistan. so you are not the Only poor here.

neglect by federal for 70 years = i can even say this about FATA, KP and Gilgit Baltistan. and you should know that GB even don't have a constitutional identity. still, you are very very good with "province status". so again behn, har jaga roya nahe karty.

BTW you could have said this "federal neglect us" before 2009. but after NFC awards. now if you say federal is still neglecting us. i will say you are a blind person.

so aaj ka home work. go and study NFC award.

Please do share such Projects of Baluchistan Government here. we will be glad to know current status of those projects and their master plans. i am waiting for those details. please share. :angel:

haha .. their is a difference between crying and stating facts. for a future reference, what you have done in this thread is what we call "roona".

You have already got that. for a reference. do search and study NFC award, 18th amendment , and a small project "aaghaz-e-haqooq-e-Baluchistan".

your further post contains

facing injustice in resources = pain ab tak nikale konse hay siwaae sui kay ? and as far as i can remeber , Federal government was distributing 14.7 billion to Baluchistan per year with a marginal increase. can't remember correctly. do study. and this money was increased in NFC 2009 award.

extra judicial killing by state = do elaborate please. because even the death of baba ladla by Rangers is an "extra judicial killing" by state.

Poverty =
bhai it's every where in Pakistan. as per latest reports every 4 in 10 Pakistani's are living in Poverty. now looking at the population of Pakistan. i don't think even the whole Population of Baluchistan can satisfy this ratio. so again. it's not only your province. BTW do remember that FATA is the area with "most % under poverty line" in Pakistan. so you are not the Only poor here.

neglect by federal for 70 years = i can even say this about FATA, KP and Gilgit Baltistan. and you should know that GB even don't have a constitutional identity. still, you are very very good with "province status". so again behn, har jaga roya nahe karty.

BTW you could have said this "federal neglect us" before 2009. but after NFC awards. now if you say federal is still neglecting us. i will say you are a blind person.

so aaj ka home work. go and study NFC award.
How can we speak for the Baloch ourselves while living in posh sophisticated cities. Cut well wisher some slack. This is like the Indians accusing muslims in India for asking for their rights and I have seen its hallmarks continously. She is talking about the poor situation of rights there and you are shooting her down.

That province is the most neglected province in Pakistan. Poverty is highest, illitracy is highest, the district with highest illiteracy Musa Khel is in Balochistan. We learned nothing from Bengal's partition. I blame us Urdu speakers partly for the problem. We are far too insensitive of other ethnic groups needs.

How can we speak for the Baloch ourselves while living in posh sophisticated cities. Cut well wisher some slack. This is like the Indians accusing muslims in India for asking for their rights and I have seen its hallmarks continously. She is talking about the poor situation of rights there and you are shooting her down.

That province is the most neglected province in Pakistan. Poverty is highest, illitracy is highest, the district with highest illiteracy Musa Khel is in Balochistan. We learned nothing from Bengal's partition. I blame us Urdu speakers partly for the problem. We are far too insensitive of other ethnic groups needs.

Two answers to your post.

NFC awards.

18th amendment.

Now it's the People of Baluchistan and Government of Baluchistan.

i as a KPian have no right to criticize Federal government for no school in my village as this responsibility lies on my GoKP. BTW you will be from some posh area of "sophisticated city". i still live in a village of Nowshera district.

Two answers to your post.

NFC awards.

18th amendment.

Now it's the People of Baluchistan and Government of Baluchistan.

i as a KPian have no right to criticize Federal government for no school in my village as this responsibility lies on my GoKP. BTW you will be from some posh area of "sophisticated city". i still live in a village of Nowshera district.
Be more sympathetic to them. Rural Balochistan and rural Sindh are hellstorms of poverty. Living hell. This lack of development also has a lot to do with the funds given to provinces. Balochistan's share is based on its low population with no consideration of its vast geography (47% Pakistan's area) This is one of many mistakes in my view. Gwadar is in focus but most parts of Balochistan don't have gas despite the largest gas field existing there.

Qoute:

At 68pc, Sindh has the largest share in overall gas production of the country, followed by around 15pc in Balochistan, 5pc in Punjab and around 12 pc in KP. Consumption-wise, Punjab tops the list with 45pc share, followed by about 42pc in Sindh, 7pc in KP and 6pc in Balochistan.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1273160

I doubt a village by Nowshera would actually have an internet connection. Anyway lets believe what you say, but there is a great sense of neglect in Balochistan. This isn't only well wishers view. A lot of Baloch think alike. It is our job to pull them into the mainstream.

I think it is a serious flaw amongst us that when people ask for rights we start harrasing them. This is what exactly we did in Bengal and made a volatile situation worse. Well wisher has never struck me as anti Pakistan. All she wants is to see her area prosper like other regions. Lahore's development scale and a rural Balochistan villages development scale has the same difference as is between the sky and ground.

I doubt a village by Nowshera would actually have an internet connection.

Nowshera district have 4-5 Universities. let alone an internet connection. :lol:

Be more sympathetic to them. Rural Balochistan and rural Sindh are hellstorms of poverty. Living hell. This lack of development also has a lot to do with the funds given to provinces. Balochistan's share is based on its low population with no consideration of its vast geography (47% Pakistan's area) This is one of many mistakes in my view. Gwadar is in focus but most parts of Balochistan don't have gas despite the largest gas field existing there.

Qoute:

At 68pc, Sindh has the largest share in overall gas production of the country, followed by around 15pc in Balochistan, 5pc in Punjab and around 12 pc in KP. Consumption-wise, Punjab tops the list with 45pc share, followed by about 42pc in Sindh, 7pc in KP and 6pc in Balochistan.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1273160

I doubt a village by Nowshera would actually have an internet connection. Anyway lets believe what you say, but there is a great sense of neglect in Balochistan. This isn't only well wishers view. A lot of Baloch think alike. It is our job to pull them into the mainstream.

I think it is a serious flaw amongst us that when people ask for rights we start harrasing them. This is what exactly we did in Bengal and made a volatile situation worse. Well wisher has never struck me as anti Pakistan. All she wants is to see her area prosper like other regions. Lahore's development scale and a rural Balochistan villages development scale has the same difference as is between the sky and ground.

even i do agree that have been neglected by Federal. so is KP, GB, FATA. we don't have to only say "ni ni bhai.. baluchistan kay saath ziada ziatya hue hay"...... ary baluchistan me operations b to nahe hue hay.

But now things have been changed. as per NFC award 2009 they were getting 83 billions per year. which "mush have been" increased by 50-60 % in coming years as share of each province have been increased. even i read somwhere that "to increase share of Baluchistan" they reduced share of KP, Sindh, and Punjab. [if i remember correctly. will confirm it] .. so now things depend on the abilities of Baluchistan Government. they should now ask more questions from their Provincial Government then Federal.

Nowshera district have 4-5 Universities. let alone an internet connection. :lol:

I am glad that is the case. I know that some villages in Nowshera still lack electricity let alone have an internet connection. You are still very lucky. Which village are you from? The villages with this kind of development lie close to cities like Jalozai, Akbarpura or Pirpai, or are you calling a small city a village? By the way your district is the birthplace of Kushal Khan Khattak too which denotes strong culture.

even i do agree that have been neglected by Federal. so is KP, GB, FATA. we don't have to only say "ni ni bhai.. baluchistan kay saath ziada ziatya hue hay"...... ary baluchistan me operations b to nahe hue hay.

The way I have seen us muhajirs horde resources and control the wealth of the country as well as the cities and having the national language prevalant without giving a cent back I have deep doubts about our countrymen's understanding of the actual difficulties of various other ethnic groups and people in remote areas of the country. With pashtun links but technically a muhajir I also know racial chauvinism is prevalent amongst some pashtuns as well.

Balochistan is currently a battleground for resources. Things are improving slowly but not at the pace of development in Lahore.

But now things have been changed. as per NFC award 2009 they were getting 83 billions per year. which "mush have been" increased by 50-60 % in coming years as share of each province have been increased. even i read somwhere that "to increase share of Baluchistan" they reduced share of KP, Sindh, and Punjab.

This is not true:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...estic_product#/media/File:GDP_by_Province.jpg

The budget for punjab is over 55% now and for Sindh over 30%. Karachi eats up the most in Sindh budget.

if i remember correctly. will confirm it] .. so now things depend on the abilities of Baluchistan Government. they should now ask more questions from their Provincial Government then Federal.

No one is saying the Balochistan government has done well. But why shift blame from the federal governments mistakes? Whats the point of painting a picture that is hunky dori when it is not the truth?

Akbarpura

Balochistan is currently a battleground for resources. Things are improving slowly but not at the pace of development in Lahore.

this is what i am saying. slowly but surely improving.

and not only Baluchistan. even southern Punjab, KP, Sindh and GB is not developing at the pace of lahore. but then you have to admit that major if not all the development in Lahore is done by Provincial Government of Punjab.

This is not true:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...estic_product#/media/File:GDP_by_Province.jpg

The budget for punjab is over 55% now and for Sindh over 30%. Karachi eats up the most in Sindh budget.

the Graph you have shared is about GDP. and i was talking about share of Provinces in NFC award.

As per NFC awards, the shares of Provinces are Punjab 51.74%, sindh 24.55%, KP 14.62%, and Baluchistan 9.09%.
Now you will say why share of Punjab is so huge and that of Baluchistan so small ? well. because Punjab houses 51% of the Population of Pakistan as well as contributes 55% to the GDP of Pakistan. i.e 55% of Pakistan's revenue came from PUnjab. which mean's as per NFC award they get 4% less then what they generate.

Similarly contribution of Baluchistan to the National GDP is only 3.7% as per the graph you have shared. but then, it get 9.09% of the national revenue. which mean's Baluchistan get 5% more then what it generate.

So you can not blame Federal for doing "ziadtya" with Baluchistan anymore.

GDP_by_Province.jpg

@Well.wisher

But why shift blame from the federal governments mistakes? Whats the point of painting a picture that is hunky dori when it is not the truth?

i think the above explanation is adequate to explain your why .

I know that some villages in Nowshera still lack electricity let alone have an internet connection.

that is because of the terrain. if you look at the terrain of Nowshera. it varies from flat land like Pabbi, Taru Jabba etc to Hilly like Barra Daag and Charrat. we also have drinking water issue in some those parts due to the very low water table their.

Qoute:

d.

Sir ji balochistan is future of pakistan.
The major gas oil resources of pakistan also lies within the field areas of sui in balochistan, a province that is highly unstable .

Reko diq and saindak projects of balochistan has been handled and controlled by the federal government like the cpec and here people are saying us to not talk to federal government for our rights and taunting that we've not given pakistan anything except sui gas.
Federal has been taking the benefit of gas and giving it to other parts of pakistan but our province is itself deprived of the gas so we've right to demand our rights and equal share of resources .

All these major projects gas, Reko diq, saindak and now the recent area of balochistan that has been said to have the world's second most gold is all the way controlled by federal and can help a lot our country to be a developed one and we will demand our rights when they themselves have been benefiting from resources of the province . the more you explore balochistan the more it's rich .

Last edited:
Thankyou so much for correctly acknowledging it rather than others here who've been arrogantly considering these all problems as a deception and deny to accept the injustice of federal .

Pakistan as a sensitive state has been facing such serious injustice to provinces since years that is what the reason of insurgency and separatists in balochistan . The need of hour is to give provinces their equal and fair share so all insurgencies end and there's no more complains from any province . Educational, developmental, meducal funds should be same for all provinces .

Yeah I'm a fan of imran khan and in fact I think all Quetta is in his favour but he should also play his role and come here in elections so more awareness in the ignorant areas of balochistan.
Thank you . Don't mind my words but as I believe k pakistan balochistan ka bhai ha to gilay shikway bhi bhai se hi karte hain dushman se to nahi karte na .
Our thoughts needs to be inclusive and federal, we have to rise above our ethnic, linguistic and parochial, and sectarian affiliations. You know it is really not so easy to take a position that is against the popular opinion but I like to swim upstream and because I'm convinced it is the right thing to do.. People are really narrow minded here and the reason is that most of them have no experience of the free world, they grow with old and jaded concepts while provinces and states have become old concepts in Europe and districts enjoy more freedom. If you analyse in detail you will see that it is not even Punjab vs Baluchistan but rather it is the corrupt elite (majority of which belongs to Punjab but it has representation from all provinces) vs the poor and weak strata of the society.. I mean your political elite is far more closer to the Punjab's corrupt patwaris and Sindh's Zardaris than you people..I mean do they listen to you guys.. I guess no..they only raise the provincial or ethnic slogan or card when either some action is taken against their corruption or they want an increase in the funds for themselves...The average Punjabi and average Baluch suffer more or less equally..for example, the Qatil-e-Aalaa of Punjab is basically the mayor of Lahore, he has utilised the whole province's on a single city i.e. Lahore and it is very difficult to say in front of a Lahori because we all tend to be selfish and Lahoris have grown with a sense of privilege..that is why I'm in favour of breaking up of the current provinces into several provinces essentially each district or division can be made a province then we will get rid of this Punjab-vs-other controversies and many ethnic issues will be solved.

For example, in Sweden there are no provinces, only communes of roughly the size of districts in proportion to Swedish population are directly controlled by the federal govt, but each commune has its own govt that is responsible for tax collection infrastructure development and running the day to day life including the metros, police, health, education...I wish Pakistan goes for this system..furthermore, Pakistanis should inter-mingle through cultural exchanges programs especially between students and students should required to learn one of languages from other province for example a Punjabi should learn Brahvi and a Baluchi should learn Shena from GB and also cross-ethnic marriages can reduce the distinct ethnicities and thus become a melting pot of cultures..
As per your comment regarding IK, yes he should pay more attention to Baluchistan especially since peace has returned in the province thankfully to nice handling of the affairs by PA in the province, it turned out be much less bloody than projected by certain media group which famous for being sensational and on the pay rolls of external agencies i.e. Geo-Jang group. But remember that IK was perhaps the only non-Baluch politician who dared to stage a public meeting and address prior to the elections and after election most of his attention has been focussed on getting rid of these corrupt goons who rigged their way into power..and now he is religiously following the panama proceedings, wakes up early, does some physical exercise and reaches the SC and listen to defence, prosecutors and judges and believe me if this stinky status-quo departs and looses its grip, the most benefit will go the smaller provinces especially Baluchistan. I know under CPEC these PMLn goons have rigged the resources unjustifiably in their favour but we are silent in the true national interest as we do not want CPEC to become controversial but these asfala safileen patwaris have tried their best to make it controversial and create hurdles in its way but it is the involvement of PA that is keeping some sort of check on these ugly stinky souls..their mere presence can vitiate any room regardless of the size. However if PTI comes into power, I'm sure it will be able to set the right priorities and undo the damage to the federation but addressing the grievances of our brothers and sisters from Baluchistan and other smaller province and ethnic minorities.

Last edited:
Our thoughts needs to be inclusive and federal, we have to rise above our ethnic, linguistic and parochial, and sectarian affiliations. You know it is really not so easy to take a position that is against the popular opinion but I like to swim upstream and because I'm convinced it is the right thing to do.. People are really narrow minded here and the reason is that most of them have no experience of the free world, they grow with old and jaded concepts while provinces and states have become old concepts in Europe and districts enjoy more freedom. If you analyse in detail you will see that it is not even Punjab vs Baluchistan but rather it is the corrupt elite (majority of which belongs to Punjab but it has representation from all provinces) vs the poor and weak strata of the society.. I mean your political elite is far more closer to the Punjab's corrupt patwaris and Sindh's Zardaris than you people..I mean do they listen to you guys.. I guess no..they only raise the provincial or ethnic slogan or card when either some action is taken against their corruption or they want increase in fund for themselves...The average Punjabi and average Baluch suffer more or less equally..for example, the Qatil-e-Aalaa of Punjab is basically the mayor of Lahore, he has utilised the whole province's on a single city i.e. Lahore and it is very difficult to say in front of a Lahori because we all tend to be selfish and Lahoris have grown with a sense of privilege..that is why I'm in favour of breaking up of the current provinces into several provinces essentially each district or division can be made a province then we will get rid of this Punjab-vs-other controversies and many ethnic issues will be solved.

For example, in Sweden there are no provinces, only communes of roughly the size of districts in proportion to Swedish population are directly controlled by the federal govt, but each commune has its own govt that is responsible for tax collection infrastructure development and running the day to day life including the metros, police, health, education...I wish Pakistan goes for this system..furthermore, Pakistanis should inter-mingle through cultural exchanges programs especially between students and students should required to learn one of languages from other province for example a Punjabi should learn Brahvi and a Baluchi should learn Shena from GB and also cross-ethnic marriages can reduce the distinct ethnicities and thus become a melting pot of cultures..
As per your comment regarding IK, yes he should pay more attention to Baluchistan especially since peace has returned in the province thankfully to nice handling of the affairs by PA in the province, it turned out be much less bloody than projected by certain media group which famous for being sensational and on the pay rolls of external agencies i.e. Geo-Jang group. But remember that IK was perhaps the only non-Baluch politician who dared to stage a public meeting and address prior to the elections and after election most of his attention has been focussed on getting rid of these corrupt goons who rigged their way into power..and now he is religiously following the panama proceedings, wakes does some physical exercise and reaches the SC and listen to defence, prosecutors and judges and believe me if this stinky status-quo departs and looses its grip, the most benefit will go the smaller province especially Baluchistan. I know under CPEC these PMLn goons have rigged the resources unjustifiably in their favour but we are silent in the true national interest as we do not want CPEC to become controversial but these asfala safileen patwaris have tried their best to make it controversial and create hurdles in its way but it is the involvement of PA that is keeping some sort of check on these ugly stinky souls..their mere presence can vitiate any room regardless of the size. However if PTI comes into power, I'm sure it will be able to set the right priorities and undo the damage to the federation but addressing the grievances of our brothers and sisters from Baluchistan and other smaller province and ethnic minorities.

Thankyou sir . I completely agree with you and I'll definitely work on your points as you and haviZsultan seems sane unprejudiced here .

Thanks for your sympathy and positive contribution .

Back
Top Bottom