What's new

Majority Pakistanis (65%) oppose airing of Indian content on

What is your view on Indian content in Pakistan?

• We should allow it without restriction

• No Indian content should be allowed

• We should allow Indian content only if India does same and allow us to air our content

Results are only viewable after voting.
Koi na.btw i also watched a Pakistani show because of this guy " Carryminati" .
I like that guy waqar zaka, was not expecting he will end up like
"Boss maine apko bola kya ha " :mad::mad:

LoL. that commentary in the first video.

BTW i have him and this show. INsaaniyat se door door tak ka koi waasta nahe in dono ka. matlb koi b Ch;oo*ya aaky kuch b keh or kar deta hay bhai.

LoL. that commentary in the first video.

BTW i have him and this show. INsaaniyat se door door tak ka koi waasta nahe in dono ka. matlb koi b Ch;oo*ya aaky kuch b keh or kar deta hay bhai.
Yah that guy does some funny commentary,he has many Pakistani fans too..just like many other indian YouTuber..BTW you got any good YouTuber in Pakistan?

I liked him because of his show only, didn't knew anything about his personal life...it waa only after i saw a recommended video on YouTube inwhich he is beaten up like an animal still he is only saying " boss maine aapko bola kya ha?"..he acts tough on show only i guess.

video on YouTube inwhich he is beaten up like an animal still he is only saying " boss maine aapko bola kya ha?

Hahahahaha...

and that was the Pakistan's third most "famous" sentence. btw share the link here. i personally haven't seen the video. but everyone is Pakistan have gone crazy about this "par boss meen apko bola kia hay" ... :rofl:

Hahahahaha...

and that was the Pakistan's third most "famous" sentence. btw share the link here. i personally haven't seen the video. but everyone is Pakistan have gone crazy about this "par boss meen apko bola kia hay" ... :rofl:
Waise yar ye banda show pe itna tough banta aur aese :undecided::undecided:

We have had countless debates on this matter. The combined stance of Indian friends was that India doesn't need to allow Pakistani channels because there are too many Indian channels

There was a time when Pakistan used to broadcast 100+ Indian channels and none by India. I can't say about 2016 as I don't live in Pakistan
No more Indian channels in Islamabad and Rawalpindi cable

Polls and surveys are BS. I bet you the number is reversed that 65% of people want to watch Indian content. I mean if there's such opposition to Indian content, would broadcasters show them to their audience?

This is a sensitive question, no Pakistani may want to admit they enjoy Indian programming. So when the pollsters and survey takers come calling they will do what so many did in US elections did, they will simply lie.
The survey is true because the market was re-captured and ban on Indian channels eliminated the competition

Oh and on US election well polls were 100% right hillary did win the vote

@Zibago sir ! your thoughts always asspire to inspire me.

we all are proud of you. :D

Qasmay mery gurday fail ho jaane hay aaj. :rofl::rofl:
15894580_1717098855266779_9103479305375813537_n-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom