What's new

United States, Israel opposed Mandela, supported Apartheid

If HD dropping and rampant crime statistics going up aren't proofs for you ,i really don't see how we can debate this anymore-you're telling me to give you proofs beside the actual clear proofs..You can blame these things on whatever you want,as is often the case in such scenarios(it's always the fault of the whites who did something in the past) but it doesn't change anything.

I have official statistics as my proofs ,you have excuses.I'm done.

Oh,btw ,they can't fly their Gripens because the goverment insisted on racial quotas for fighter pilots...ergo...planes remain grounded.Make of this what you want. :)

I have explained to you why HDI has dropped and that is because of the AIDS epidemic sweeping through sub-saharan Africa. If the whites were in charge the same drop in HDI would have occurred

Like you say there is no point going on. You have made up your mind that blacks are not capable of running a country and nothing will convince you.

I have explained to you why HDI has dropped and that is because of the AIDS epidemic sweeping through sub-saharan Africa. If the whites were in charge the same drop in HDI would have occurred

Like you say there is no point going on. You have made up your mind that blacks are not capable of running a country and nothing will convince you.

Sub Saharan African blacks in current day Sub Saharan Africa.I see it more as a cultural thing than a racial one.;)....Simply put,they need a vast improvement in education and,as i've said,independence came to early to Sub Saharan Africa.Education should have been vastly improved before the whites left,as such when the moment came,they were woefully unprepared/still are to rule modern nations.It would have taken longer for these countries to achieve independence but it would have been better in the long run.

P.S. If this is what you're wondering,on a personal level,i don't think that a black that grows up in the same evinronment as me and receives the same education is dumber just because he's black.He could be smarter,whatever,depends on the individual.

Last edited:
Sub Saharan African blacks in current day Sub Saharan Africa.I see it more as a cultural thing than a racial one.;)....Simply put,they need a vast improvement in education and,as i've said,independence came to early to Sub Saharan Africa.Education should have been vastly improved before the whites left.It would have taken longer for these countries to achieve independence but it would have been better in the long run.

It is not just a matter of the timing of independence.

The other issue is that many African countries are also not ethnically homogeneous. Arbitrary lines were drawn that made no sense in terms of creating a nation.

Botswana is very ethnically homogeneous and that is one of the main reasons why it has done so well.

If you look in South Asia, Sri Lanka(majority sinhalese) is leading by a mile. BD would also have been much ahead of both India and Pakistan if did not have to wait till 1971 for independence.

The racists have come out into the open here.:lol:

So Blacks cannot run themselves? Botswana has been run by blacks since 1966 and has a GDP/capita at 10,000 US dollars.

South Africa has been run by blacks for nearly 20 years now and it has GDP/capita of 7,000 US dollars. The economy is predicted to grow by around 4% GDP/capita over the next 5 years. How is this running the economy into the ground!:crazy:

I introduce you to Botswana:

The World Factbook
U have reading comprehension problems. Bostwana today has more GDP per capita than SA. But during apartheid SA had more.

More facts about SA from UN:

• More than a third of men taking part in a 2010 survey in the Gauteng province admitted to committing rape, while a quarter of the women said they had been raped.
  • Only 1 of 9 South African rape victims reported the attack to the police.
  • Less than 5% of rape cases that go to court in South Africa result in a conviction.
  • ‘Corrective rape’, whereby men claim to ‘cure’ homosexual women by raping them, occurs in South Africa.

Key facts | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization

It is not just a matter of the timing of independence.

The other issue is that many African countries are also not ethnically homogeneous. Arbitrary lines were drawn that made no sense in terms of creating a nation.

Botswana is very ethnically homogeneous and that is one of the main reasons why it has done so well.

If you look in South Asia, Sri Lanka(majority sinhalese) is leading by a mile. BD would also have been much ahead of both India and Pakistan if did not have to wait till 1971 for independence.

You're right ,arbitrary lines drawn up to set countries made of different "tribes" up have a fault in this but it's still an education thing.You don't see to many people slaughtering each other in Switzerland just because they have different ethnicities,do you ? Heck,not even in my country altough we have a conflictual past with the hungarian minority.You could use Yugoslavia,yes it happenned there but today most of them hate their past crimes,even most serbs acknowledge that they commited them while in Sub Saharan Africa the clusterfuck goes on for some 50 years now.

U have reading comprehension problems. Bostwana today has more GDP per capita than SA. But during apartheid SA had more.

More facts about SA from UN:

• More than a third of men taking part in a 2010 survey in the Gauteng province admitted to committing rape, while a quarter of the women said they had been raped.
  • Only 1 of 9 South African rape victims reported the attack to the police.
  • Less than 5% of rape cases that go to court in South Africa result in a conviction.
  • ‘Corrective rape’, whereby men claim to ‘cure’ homosexual women by raping them, occurs in South Africa.

Key facts | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization

You said blacks in South Africa were better off than blacks in another black country.

Blacks in Botswana were so much better off than blacks in South Africa in the 1980s both economically and socially

I would not expect any better from someone who lives on stolen land and is treating the Palestinians pretty much the same the whites treated the blacks in South Africa.

You said blacks in South Africa were better off than blacks in another black country.

Blacks in Botswana were so much better off than blacks in South Africa in the 1980s both economically and socially
Sorry pal, but SA had much higher HDI than Bostwana:

HDI Index:

------- Bostwana --- SA
1980 - 0.449 ----- 0.570
1990 - 0.586 ----- 0.621
I would not expect any better than someone who lives on stolen land and is treating the Palestinians pretty much the same the whites treated the blacks in South Africa.
Arabs in Israel have all rights.

HDI Index:

------- Bostwana --- SA
1980 - 0.449 ----- 0.570
1990 - 0.586 ----- 0.621

Arabs in Israel have all rights.

He didn't ask you about 'Arabs' in Israel. Funny you didn't classify who these Arabs are, are they Syrian, Lebanese, Palestinian? He was speaking of the occupied Palestinians in their territories.

And please prove to us 'Arabs' in Israel have all rights and as if that has anything to do with Israel's policy in the occupied territories.

You're leaving us confused with these broad statements.

HDI Index:

------- Bostwana --- SA
1980 - 0.449 ----- 0.570
1990 - 0.586 ----- 0.621

I am making a black versus black comparison. South Africa HDI for whites was much higher than that of blacks. It is not South Africa versus Botswana.

Stop defending a racist regime. You of all, a Jew, should know how evil racism is.

Lol,i knew the truth would upset some looser in the end.

Unlike black south africans,my country(such as it is) wasn't built by foreign settlers while we were running around naked in the bushes throwing spears at antilopes only to claim 100 years later as our own what others have built . :))
For a Romanian, you are being silly for showing how much of your country history , you ignore...The German invaded you for your oilfield and made you their orderlies, the Russian liberated you and made you their bitches...Then EU took over...You have nothing left that is Romanian...
African, with their bones in their noses, wooden plates in their earlobes or front lips, still in their worst time , kept and died with their dignity...

The Mau Mau revolt
images

images

images

Shaka Zula against the Boer sttlers
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?
q=tbn:ANd9GcSk9cr4okP4LC9bLUgu1jGEueMAxAAVqZBRjsSLnz4l5uDu1Bq2
vlcsnap-2011-10-20-10h40m21s50.jpg

Zuluisandoob3.jpg

South Africa
images

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?
q=tbn:ANd9GcQUpNRNAxI1ZiVAFGOXUQUwpYeUr-oDExetay-P_Rf2ly83Eqxs]

Beside Modiba, others have put black africa in the headlines..
Julius Nyerere of Tanzania
images

Sekou Toure of Guinea
images

Jomo Kenyatta of Kenya

nkrumah.jpg

patrice-lumumba-en-portrait.jpg

above Lumumba

The mini America (Israel) and the big America is no difference when it comes to Apartheid. Not suprising here since the West never supported him from the start. :coffee:
Is that why millions of Arabs and Muslims migrate to "apartheid" America.

Though, granted that israel is a apartheid state, but the West turns a blind eye to israeli apartheid due to the immense power of Zionist lobbies within the Western gov.t, on which the common and average European or American has no influence over or any say in its matters.

Lol,i knew the truth would upset some looser in the end.
Anyway about that switching sides (on and off ?-we switched sides in 1944 after 3 years of fighting in the Eastern Front),that's called a smart move(kudos for king Michael in taking that move or we would have lost more territories in the end) by a tiny nation trying to survive.You wouldn't know anything about it as you had no nation to take care of in 1944.Don't bother your silly little head with such notions.

Unlike black south africans,my country(such as it is) wasn't built by foreign settlers while we were running around naked in the bushes throwing spears at antilopes only to claim 100 years later as our own what others have built . :))

Though, i do believe that Romania should've stayed allied with Germany since regardless of Romanian negotiations with Soviet Union Romania still became Sovietized after the war and was a target for America/NATO nuke tipped missiles.

The Arabs themselves have strong influence on the US Gov't, but his remarks on being an apartheid are definitely outrageous.
Is that why millions of Arabs and Muslims migrate to "apartheid" America.

Though, granted that israel is a apartheid state, but the West turns a blind eye to israeli apartheid due to the immense power of Zionist lobbies within the Western gov.t, on which the common and average European or American has no influence over or any say in its matters.

Though, i do believe that Romania should've stayed allied with Germany since regardless of Romanian negotiations with Soviet Union Romania still became Sovietized after the war and was a target for America/NATO nuke tipped missiles.

Yes,but we were given back the portion of Transylvania lost to Hungary in the Viena Dictat.That was one of the conditions for Romania to change sides.Communism passed after 44 years,who knows if we ever could have taken Transylvania back today ? Moldova is still a distant dream even today.And for what man ? 6 months of extra war ? The only thing that sickened me was the fact that we've handed Marshall Antonescu to the soviets and then executed him.He was a great man. :( Still breaks my heart to watch this:

....So passes a great romanian

@Ceylal ....I'm actually getting tired of educating you,like in the last thread we had a discussion and blasted your idiotic claims with facts.You're one of the most stupid posters in here,always saying things without facts and taken out of your a$$: invaded by Germany in WW2 ? Soviet bitch in cold war ?(read the Warsaw pact members and the position of Romania)...You my fellow are stupid even for bedouin standards and anyway,i don't take lessons in national pride from former colonised people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom