What's new

United States, Israel opposed Mandela, supported Apartheid

I don't think we are of superior genes, but achievements are undeniable. You can cry all about them or how they were achieved but that still won't change the fact predominantly white countries are the most progressive and advanced. And this doesn't include just R&D.
Superior genes hardly! Which achievement you're talking about...All your wealth comes from thievery..and magpie syndrome! the settlers in the US took everything from the indian tribes, and the one, they couldn't subdue , they manage to flood their tribe members, with alcohol, and easy to manipulate...Israel did the same thing with Palestinian lands, that why the US and Israel have an affinity for each other, since they share a common denominator..France on the brink of bankruptcy,
invaded Algeria with the complicity of the Turks, to put her hand on the Algerian treasury. Even poor Spain, Italy, Portugal managed to carve for themselves an estate and looted it..
Your are not as advanced as you thing, since the US still protecting your @sses beside occupying you!

Yea, just like you do. What i linked is actual SA government policy and links section of the article is full of connections to official government pages.
Do you understand the difference between Roma (gypsy) and Romanian?
Contrary to your believe, and Frame, we are north African Berbers first and Mediterranean second, and European history is connected to ours...There is something you need to understand that my reply to the lowlife supremacist are directed only to him, not to the Romanians..From what our parents and grandparents endured under the French and what our families endured under the bearded ones with all the support they received from Rafsandjani Iran, the Arab countries save Tunisia and the Emirates and in Africa, Mandela's South Africa..We managed to break their spine..It is Bouteflika, and his utopia of an Arab and Muslim mother land that brought them back from from their grave..To this day he is called , the GIA's godfather...But he brought back the peace, not a perfect one, but never less a peace.
Algerians are the last one to be racists!

Superior genes hardly! Which achievement you're talking about...All your wealth comes from thievery..and magpie syndrome! the settlers in the US took everything from the indian tribes, and the one, they couldn't subdue , they manage to flood their tribe members, with alcohol, and easy to manipulate...Israel did the same thing with Palestinian lands, that why the US and Israel have an affinity for each other, since they share a common denominator..France on the brink of bankruptcy,
invaded Algeria with the complicity of the Turks, to put her hand on the Algerian treasury. Even poor Spain, Italy, Portugal managed to carve for themselves an estate and looted it..
Your are not as advanced as you thing, since the US still protecting your @sses beside occupying you!

:lol:

butthurt moron.

here's one achievement son, governing four and a half continents out of 6 while being a relative minority and at the same time squeezing half the Earth's population into east and southeast Asia. Good enough for you bigot?

Last edited:
:lol:

butthurt moron.

here's one achievement son, governing four and a half continents out of 6 while being a relative minority and at the same time squeezing half the Earth's population into east and southeast Asia. Good enough for you bigot?
My but is fine, it is yours that I am worrying about..damn @SS! which continent did you control arian larvae?

Back
Top Bottom