What's new

United States, Israel opposed Mandela, supported Apartheid

It seems that the Romanian White and the Jew poster on this forum simply has this attitude that the remaining races are inferior to Whites. Offcourse a race of plunderers and rogues will try and justify their role in this world. The usual thief mentality of I was entitled to rob and steal and at least my bullying helped my victims

It seems that the Romanian White and the Jew poster on this forum simply has this attitude that the remaining races are inferior to Whites. Offcourse a race of plunderers and rogues will try and justify their role in this world. The usual thief mentality of I was entitled to rob and steal and at least my bullying helped my victims

ok righteous one, what would this be called if instituted in any majority white country:

This results in businesses having to consider the race and social background of any potential applicant instead of making decisions purely based on qualifications and experience, resulting in a system in which one's race is often the determining factor in finding employment.

Black Economic Empowerment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Answer in one line, i'm not interested in what you think are historical reasons for this or how you will try to absolve guilt from everyone but whites.

South Africa now has became a member of BRICS, so its future will be very bright.

BRICS is gone dude. Get with the times.....
SA has 25% unemployment, similar to the worst hit countries in eurozone, with an added burden that they are uneducated blacks fit only for manual labor. Maybe you can import some to China, seeing as your own workforce is diminishing. :lol:

Last edited:
ok righteous one, what would this be called if instituted in any majority white country:

Black Economic Empowerment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Answer in one line, i'm not interested in what you think are historical reasons for this or how you will try to absolve guilt from everyone but whites.

BRICS is gone dude. Get with the times.....
SA has 25% unemployment, similar to the worst hit countries in eurozone, with an added burden that they are uneducated blacks fit only for manual labor. Maybe you can import some to China, seeing as your own workforce is diminishing. :lol:

It is called affirmative action in the USA and is meant in South Africa to address the imbalances of the past wherein job reservations were exclusive for Whites, except menial jobs for the Black majority. Hope that helps ;)

The bohemian from Romania think that the white race (europeans) are of superior gene. KKK, the Nazi(although dark skined for the majority of them) believe that too...While his countrymen are being chased from the entire Shengen area...That is ludicrous for an enlarged rectum to give us an overview of the south Africans blacks inaptitudes

Wiki is not a source..everyone one can post stupidities.

BRICS is gone dude.
To the contrary, BRICS is alive..check your sources..

Fact #1 Blacks in apartheid South Africa lived way better than in any other sub saharan country.
Fact #2 After Mandela came to power life standards in South Africa significantly dropped. Johanesburg became a worlds rape capital.

south_africa_hdi_md.jpg

Rofl.

Are you seriously implying that south African's under apartheid lived happily? And had a better quality of life?

Here, be enlightened:

@Ceylal -Look son,there is no "if" we gave.I provided links...we gave you! End of story.We took resources from you,or better said you paid in resources like the other africans.
I am not your son. I am going to be the daddy, and most the baby's to be born in the next Romanian generation are going to come from the bedouin's swimmers...We, will make sure that we will send you only the brown one, in order that facies of the new borns, will resemble the common Romanian.
Let me tell you, @sshole, giving me the wiki links is not a source.. Just check your streets, and you can count the Algerian tractors and trucs made by Sonacome. The only tractors that we imported were from ex east Germany and their air cooled system was inadequate for the Algerian climate.
Algerian to Romanian ...Algerians have a lot better life and a lot well off...

And you still a lowlife bigot...

More similarities: Just like Israel's fanboys love to keep an eye on the press for signs of even the mildest criticism of Israel, South African apartheid's official and supporters also felt the press was persecuting their pet country and made sure everyone knew that by loudly complaining:

proxy.jpg

The bohemian from Romania think that the white race (europeans) are of superior gene. KKK, the Nazi(although dark skined for the majority of them) believe that too...While his countrymen are being chased from the entire Shengen area...That is ludicrous for an enlarged rectum to give us an overview of the south Africans blacks inaptitudes

I don't think we are of superior genes, but achievements are undeniable. You can cry all about them or how they were achieved but that still won't change the fact predominantly white countries are the most progressive and advanced. And this doesn't include just R&D.

Wiki is not a source..everyone one can post stupidities.

Yea, just like you do. What i linked is actual SA government policy and links section of the article is full of connections to official government pages.

While his countrymen are being chased from the entire Shengen area

Do you understand the difference between Roma (gypsy) and Romanian?

Last edited:
I am not your son. I am going to be the daddy, and most the baby's to be born in the next Romanian generation are going to come from the bedouin's swimmers...We, will make sure that we will send you only the brown one, in order that facies of the new borns, will resemble the common Romanian.
Let me tell you, @sshole, giving me the wiki links is not a source.. Just check your streets, and you can count the Algerian tractors and trucs made by Sonacome. The only tractors that we imported were from ex east Germany and their air cooled system was inadequate for the Algerian climate.
Algerian to Romanian ...Algerians have a lot better life and a lot well off...

And you still a lowlife bigot...

Sure,no link is a source,only the words of a berber whose country lined up at the charity line with Congo,Central African Republic are to be believed :lol::lol:

And a big LoL at the rant .Hit a nerve berber ??

Ok,ok,the official statistics on Human Development,links for :trade agreements,personnel sent to drag Algeria to some kind of civilisation,GDP per capita statistics, etc don't matter. The only thing that matters is the rant of a barely civilised (by the french) bedouin and his fantasies about bedding european women . Happy now.......son ? :lol:

Btw,only virgins and men with small willies brag about feminine conquests.So,what are you ? A virgin bedouin or a bedouin with a small willie ? Judging by your angryness i will guess both,so what we have here is a virgin bedouin with a small willie...a true algerian /?:cheers:

Sure,no link is a source,only the words of a berber whose country lined up at the charity line with Congo,Central African Republic are to be believed :lol::lol:
You are as pitiful as the middle eastern arab you support..us at the charity line, a country that just contributed 5 billions to the IMF, How much did the great exclusively white ( although the great majority of you are brown as pecan) or should I say how much the the Romanian are indebted to the IMF?
here is a virgin bedouin with a small willie...a true algerian /?:cheers:
A willie is a term we refer to the white supremacist, We a dick and two strong balls to satisfy any woman or men...Algerians swear by their dicks and their mustache...but what do you know lowlife , you have none of those...With mine, I can whip you from Bucharest to Moscow and back, and I still have enough energy to rub your sore body , and cracked @ss , beside being berbers we are Mediterraneans, And in the Med a dick is like currency...and we plainty of it...
Why don't you check with a Romanian, since by your many senseless replies, there were so many that they taught in our high schools, developed our oil field, equipped us with thousands if not millions of tractors, and not to forget the legendary 40 hp jeep for our army...certainly you could find someone to corroborate the caca coming out of your fissured rectum...
And don't create a false pseudo like your Arab friends..

Last edited:
Rofl.

Are you seriously implying that south African's under apartheid lived happily? And had a better quality of life?
No, I am implying that they lived better than in other Sub Saharan countries.

More similarities: Just like Israel's fanboys love to keep an eye on the press for signs of even the mildest criticism of Israel, South African apartheid's official and supporters also felt the press was persecuting their pet country and made sure everyone knew that by loudly complaining:

proxy.jpg
Shut up dumb false flagger troll.

In fact Jews played leading roles in ANC and fight against Apartheid:

Harry Schwarz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joe Slovo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ronnie Kasrils - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fact #1 Blacks in apartheid South Africa lived way better than in any other sub saharan country.
Fact #2 After Mandela came to power life standards in South Africa significantly dropped. Johanesburg became a worlds rape capital.

south_africa_hdi_md.jpg

o_O

@500 has no logic whatsoever , cause she is in israel , a closed society (if u call it one) .

the WHOLE world mourns for that great man , these idiots are even racist enough to condemn mandela !!!

rotflmao :rofl::rofl::rofl:

this is the direct result of living in a retarded terrorist occupying regime , and also reading ynet news :lol:

You are as pitiful as the middle eastern arab you support..us at the charity line, a country that just contributed 5 billions to the IMF, How much did the great exclusively white ( although the great majority of you are brown as pecan) or should I say how much the the Romanian are indebted to the IMF?

A willie is a term we refer to the white supremacist, We a dick and two strong balls to satisfy any woman or men...Algerians swear by their dicks and their mustache...but what do you know lowlife , you have none of those...With mine, I can whip you from Bucharest to Moscow and back, and I still have enough energy to rub your sore body , and cracked @ss , beside being berbers we are Mediterraneans, And in the Med a dick is like currency...and we plainty of it...
Why don't you check with a Romanian, since by your many senseless replies, there were so many that they taught in our high schools, developed our oil field, equipped us with thousands if not millions of tractors, and not to forget the legendary 40 hp jeep for our army...certainly you could find someone to corroborate the caca coming out of your fissured rectum...
And don't create a false pseudo like your Arab friends..

Not by replies you retarded african....by proofs and links-which you don't have-,documents send by your goverment begging for all of those-wich i provided in earlier posts :lol:
You're quite the uneducated fellow aren't you ? Dick this,dick that (gay algerian ?),i guess those romanian teachers we gave could only do so much with the material at hand (algerian students)

When the oil/gas runs out,your entire nation goes back at raising goats.How do i know that ? Simple-From the entire economy take the oil/gas revenues out and see what's left-in your case,a big NADA.:lol:

You could check my other posts and see that i don't consider it a race thing but more of a education problem in Sub Saharan Africa.I've allready said that if a black has the same education and lives in the same environment as me isn't inferior in any way.The problem in that areea is that they've let themselves prey to sectarian violence and power struggles instead of nation building.In S Africa many still blame apartheid while it's long gone instead of building a future-not all,mind you,but still many do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom