What's new

United Arab Emirates seeks to recruit 3000 Colombian soldiers

They probably run out of Pakistanis.

Pakistanis are mainly in the Air Force. If i'm correct the UAE air force was established by serving as well as ex-Pakistani Air Force pilots.

80335913.png
:pop:

Peugeots are also made in Iran. Do you think we invented and developed Peugeots? You must be the dumbest Arab here on this forum. You also can't read. Here from an article about that drone:

Drones under development by European defence firms are using technology purchased from Israel.

Dassault Aviation of France and Britain's BAE Systems are jointly working on a drone project, while the European aerospace and defence group EADS is still working on its drone Talarion.

I know, all Iran made arms are pure Iranian inventions.

Iran's military industry is superior to any Arab military industry. You can read the objective articles about it.

This what somebody who lived in UAE thinks of you guys. He replied to this article:

Having lived there, it's probably because they locals are way too fat and unfit and prefer driving around all night. I doubt they would trust that many Pakistanis.

Btw: I stop discussing with you. You aren't open to sources, information and opinions.

Pakistanis are mainly in the Air Force. if i'm correct the UAE air force was established by serving as well as ex-Pakistani Air Force pilots.

I try only to explain that UAE is for a great portion represented by foreign people in their military.

Peugeots are also made in Iran. Do you think we invented and developed Peugeots? You must be the dumbest Arab here on this forum. You also can't read. Here from an article about that drone:

Iran's military industry is superior to any Arab military industry. You can read the objective articles about it.

This what somebody who lived in UAE thinks of you guys. He replied to this article:

I try only to explain that UAE is for a great portion represented by foreign people in their military.

You are quoting an opinion of an anonymous Pakistani living there and posting it here as a proof of sth?! I am sure you had once a great civilization, it's obvious in the way you debate here.
YABHON-N

No one is forcing people from other countries, Colombians in this case, to join the UAE army. Nor can anyone stop UAE from hiring foreign military people.

The thread starter has a case of stupidity in his head.

You do realize that it was Pakistanis who essentially built major parts of the UAE army, do you not? There are many Iranians in their army as well.

You are quoting an opinion of an anonymous Pakistani living there and posting it here as a proof of sth?! I am sure you had once a great civilization, it's obvious in the way you debate here.
YABHON-N

yes you a Jordanian would no more about it then a Pakistani living there.

Btw: I stop discussing with you. You aren't open to sources, information and opinions.

Surenas

you are wasting your time you cant explain any thing to BLACKEAGLE you probably have a better chance of flying to the moon on a bicycle and actually getting their and back then getting through to him.

Middle - Eastern armed forces are among the rare places where Indians and Pakistanis take up arms together :lol:

No one is forcing people from other countries, Colombians in this case, to join the UAE army. Nor can anyone stop UAE from hiring foreign military people.

You do realize that it was Pakistanis who essentially built major parts of the UAE army, do you not? There are many Iranians in their army as well.
Iranians in their army?any proof for your word?
Yes,there are many Iranian businessman in UAE,which most of them are among the wealthiest people in UAE,but in their army,no.

ding ding ding
the level of idiot just hit 90000

Let's ignore the fact that no Iranian on earth would be willing to join a foreign army, LET ALONE an arab one, but you wanna tell us that the Emaratis actually accept Iranians in their army? lmao

Ray, nothing, and I mean nothing, you ever say ever makes sense. You just pull **** out of your back side.

IRAN ARE MAKING ALL THERE WEAPONS UNDER SANCTIONS
it is purely there what they made is good enough for them

thats a new trend .. btw how will columbian soldiers will deal with such harsh weather conditions

Back
Top Bottom