What's new

United Arab Emirates seeks to recruit 3000 Colombian soldiers

Why not? Their money, they can decide. They have limited local manpower. Dont know how it is in UAE but have many Qatari students in my university who are getting everything paid for by the state. The government wants the natives to get educated . They don't want to waste native manpower which is small already on their army. They are rich enough to get foreigners to do that for them. Of course there is always the question how motivated and loyal mercenaries will be.

ding ding ding
the level of idiot just hit 90000

Let's ignore the fact that no Iranian on earth would be willing to join a foreign army, LET ALONE an arab one, but you wanna tell us that the Emaratis actually accept Iranians in their army? lmao

Ray, nothing, and I mean nothing, you ever say ever makes sense. You just pull **** out of your back side.

Oh look, the clown of Persia is back again. I do not wish to argue with people as dimwited and stupid as you.

@Era and others; What I say still stands. There's at least a couple dozen Iranians in the UAE army.

Oh look, the clown of Persia is back again. I do not wish to argue with people as dimwited and stupid as you.

@Era and others; What I say still stands. There's at least a couple dozen Iranians in the UAE army.
Always ironic when such insults are carried out with spelling errors.

May I ask you a question? Have you ever said anything that wasn't glazed with horse manure??

I love how he says "what I say still stands" as if he accompanied his theory with any shred of proof.

Who needs proof when you can take a tall claim and glaze it with horse crap and present it as fact, eh Ray?

The Persian Gulf littoral states rely on foreign troops, mainly to suppress local uprisings. The Bahraini army consists of mainly foreigners, including Pakistanis. They are cheap cannon-fodder and willing to do most of the dirty work.

Sad, but true.

Back
Top Bottom