What's new

Undeterred India to hunt for oil in South China Sea

What't your point of accessing central Asia ? What topic is with South China sea or Indian ocean has to do ? We will access Afghanistan from Iran. We have better relation with most of the countries in central Asia except China. Central Asia is not so important compare with Middle-East and that is safe. I am not over-estimating our Navy. I am talking what are our capabilities not on Ifs and Buts. Surely, We will wait and see. :tup:

All start buy those who think they can change South China sea to South Asean sea…so I offer them the same compliment to rename Indian Ocean to Pakistan Ocean…and the escaladation climb up to Central asia., infact it has nothing to do with the topic. You have the better relation but we got the gaz and oil pipe from central asia countries…so yes…keep good relation you might need it. Central asia is not important?…ask your government

You forget 1967, When we kicked back (Nathu La, Chola La) ? After that 44 years already passed and we listing merely words from China and no action. Even after 1962, We faced and defeated your best friend 3 times. what you did ? Again nothing as usual.

Sure, 1967 is great event???:woot:. After 44, China has no need to repeat 1962, beating a loser again is not gonna give any good? Remember this
-Beating enemy once, shame on them
-Beating enemy twice, shame me.

Yes, India has huge geographical advantage. We are standing at Malacca Strait (Andamaan & Nicobaar Islands). We access Asean Countries mostly from our route. We have direct access to Middle-East. Central Asia, We have good relation with most of the countries except China. Surely, Taste Brahmos for any adventurous. Why only Brahmos, There are many missiles we have. :tup:

Strait (Andamaan & Nicobaar Islands) might be given India some advantage i will give credit on that since I'm not really military personal but it's debadable, the rest of what you wrote are bullshits, China also has direct access Middle east as well by sea road , but you don’t’ have direct access to central asia that’s the fact. As for good relation…lol, we got more oil from Arab world than India…so china must has a nasty relation with them?

Yes, much better than mere words and no action. We have good relation with most of the countries except China, NK and Pakistan. Enjoy !!

Again, that Bullsh1t, start with your surrounding countries such Pakistan, SL, BD…if your relations are better? Why they hate you?? And Nepal they keep their China card open make sure that India don’t make any foolish move…and your Indian government got the message…Nepal can tilt toward China any time…you talk like Indians are lovely angels.

India dismisses Chinese claim on South China Sea

New Delhi: Even as China on Thursday indicated it was opposed to India engaging in oil and gas exploration projects in the disputed South China Sea, claiming that it enjoyed “indisputable sovereignty” there, India dismissed the objections, saying its cooperation with Vietnam was according to international laws and it would like the cooperation to grow.
Responding to China’s position on the South China Sea, external affairs ministry official spokesperson Vishnu Prakash noted that there was an active programme of trade and economic cooperation with Vietnam and energy was one of the important facets of it.

Briefing mediapersons ahead of Krishna’s visit to Hanoi on Friday, Prakash said ONGC Videsh (OVL) was present in Vietnam in offshore oil and natural gas exploration and aimed to expand this cooperation in future. Essar, a subsidiary of Essar Oil, had also been awarded a gas block in Vietnam, he added.

“This is one important area of cooperation and we...

Lol, what are you gonna do now China? Attack us or shoot another statement and become a laughing stock.. :lol:
I think rather than acting bully China should patch up with ASEAN countries and may be then they will give few blocks for Oil exploration to Chinese Oil companies.. that way China will get what it's looking for. OIL.. :lol:

India dismisses Chinese claim on South China Sea

Lol, what are you gonna do now China? Attack us or shoot another statement and become a laughing stock.. :lol:
I think rather than acting bully China should patch up with ASEAN countries and may be then they will give few blocks for Oil exploration to Chinese Oil companies.. that way China will get what it's looking for. OIL.. :lol:

Don't laugh so earlier...just wait until you set the drill platform...then laugh

No worry, India did similar to Pakistan goes to Iran sea ports exploration. Past of interferences and harrassments.

Trust us, Pakistan can deal with India and its oceans as we know exactly destroy them easily by acquirng new more advanced AIP submarines. :cheers:

No worry, India did similar to Pakistan goes to Iran sea ports exploration. Past of interferences and harrassments.

Trust us, Pakistan can deal with India and its oceans as we know exactly destroy them easily. :cheers:

keep dealing with us;)

Trust us, Pakistan can deal with India and its oceans as we know exactly destroy them easily. :cheers:

May i ask what have you mighty Pakistanis done in Indian oceans apart from getting your sub gazhi sunked and getting Karachi ports destroyed in the wars you started in the past. Don't tell me that you will send Jehadis for the task. They are just cowards who can only attack and blast innocents they got no balls to fight face to face..

what happened to three wars, 26/11, Kashmirs, 9/11 chest thumping and many false flags, All India (puppy) can do is barking... :lol:

Keep dealing with us, you better be this time.... ;)

every one knows, who became puppet for US. even the world knows after OBL raid.

May i ask what have you mighty Pakistanis done in Indian oceans apart from getting your sub gazhi sunked and getting Karachi ports destroyed in the wars you started in the past. Don't tell me that you will send Jehadis for the task. They are just cowards who can only attack and blast innocents they got no balls to fight face to face..

If Pakistan kept blocking India access to Iran gaz through piping and access Afghanistan also central asia, India will eventually on its knees...not only pakistan can avenge of what India has done to you but help China to eliminate a competitor for energy resource and minerals :lol:.

If Pakistan kept blocking India access to Iran gaz through piping and access Afghanistan also central asia, India will eventually on its knees...not only pakistan can avenge of what India has done to you but help China to eliminate a competitor for energy resource and minerals :lol:.

wats wrong with u these days?

:rofl: :rofl: stop smoking raw stuff it's killing your bain cells..

South China Sea is the classic Chinese trap. In 1962, India charged across the McMahon line to be enveloped and destroyed by PLA.

Indian Navy is getting ahead of itself, charging into South China Sea. Just like the army in 1962, the Indian navy would be isolated, enveloped and destroyed by China.

I'm very very happy that Indians are jumping up and down like monkeys to provoke China. We need to use up some of those 3600 nuclear missiles, or else they might go out of date and be wasted.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Back
Top Bottom