What's new

Undeterred India to hunt for oil in South China Sea

South China Sea is the classic Chinese trap. In 1962, India charged across the McMahon line to be enveloped and destroyed by PLA.

Indian Navy is getting ahead of itself, charging into South China Sea. Just like the army in 1962, the Indian navy would be isolated, enveloped and destroyed by China.

I'm very very happy that Indians are jumping up and down like monkeys to provoke China. We need to use up some of those 3600 nuclear missiles, or else they might go out of date and be wasted.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Yup, taking on China in South China Sea is not India's cup of tea. What did you say - use nukes. I don't think you get it. You've a lot of hostile powers around you - Japan, South Korea, Vietnam and India. (Don't forget the invisible US).

I don't think China would be foolish enough to escalate it into something. You think only you've nuclear weapons? :)

Let's have a look the avenues available for China to respond to this:

1. slow down or even partially close the goods/people movement in border. india needs import from China to keep its economy going, the same can't be said for Chinese economy.

2. direct military response in border area, e.g. eliminate a few hundred indian troops to frighten india and force it to enter emergency mode.

3. direct military conflict on the sea.

4. provide more funds to Pakistan, provide more advanced weapons to Pakistan. WS-2D, Type-99, J-10B could be on the list.

5. provide more funds to the freedom fighters in india, provide them more weapons, such as anti tank missiles, anti personnel mine, APCs, when necessary, even JF-17 fighters.

---------- Post added at 09:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

typical low IQ answer.

When China kicked india's *** in 1962, there were hostile powers around: Japan, Vietnam.
When China kicked vietnam's *** in 1979, there were hostile powers around: Japan, Soviet Union, india.

learn from history.

please we will grant passports to our Maiost and rebels so you can teach them how to fly jf-17's! yeah sounds like a plan man!

HAHA o btw, Vietnam is our PAKISTAN! We will stand by our little brother from an mother!

VIVA INDI-VIET

please we will grant passports to our Maiost and rebels so you can teach them how to fly jf-17's! yeah sounds like a plan man!

Dude, you are damn stupid aren't you?

we can give them CHINESE PASSPORT. are you suggesting your custom officers have the ball to stop Chinese leaving india?

HAHA o btw, Vietnam is our PAKISTAN! We will stand by our little brother from an mother!

VIVA INDI-VIET

prefect match:

india lost war to China in 1962, vietnam lost war to China in 1979.
as of today, vietnam still refuse to publically release the casualty in the 1979 war.

now these two losers teamed up.

whether your fancy team can build 3rd generation fighter on your own? no, you can't.
whether your fancy team can build ICBM on your own? no, you can't.
can you build warship without using foreign parts/sensors/missiles? no you can't.

VIVA INDI-VIET

Are you sure that Vietnam is your little brother??? last time I check vietnamese here said that they train Indian on how to fight not the other way around..in this case, you're their little brother unless you use your territory as reference.

we can give them CHINESE PASSPORT. are you suggesting your custom officers have the ball to stop Chinese leaving india?

prefect match:

as of today, vietnam still refuse to publically release the casualty in the 1979 war.

whether your fancy team can build 3rd generation fighter on your own? no, you can't.
can you build warship without using foreign parts/sensors/missiles? no you can't.

we lost in 1962 because of the crappy leadership of the time we may have some idiots still in power today but they are not that stupid enough to make the same mistake of not preparing for war besides don't forget about 1967 when your troops retreated from Sikkim in the Chola Incident

Lol the Vietnamese kicked your a$$es in that war despite being outnumbered they still fought gallantly and won the war western sources state there were more Chinese casualties in that war anyway

losers? LOL let me ask you can China make a fighter on its own? or at least on its own design? rather than copying or reverse engineering another country's technology India can make an ICBM our air marshal and head of DRDO said we have the capability but our politicians do not have any strategic appetite so for now there will not be an ICBM

can China make a warship with its own engine? doesn't type 54 frigates use french engines? how much of the stuff you guys call "indigenous" has been a mere Chinese locally produced variant?

don't get in over your head now dear.

Are you sure that Vietnam is your little brother??? last time I check vietnamese here said that they train Indian on how to fight not the other way around..in this case, you're their little brother unless you use your territory as reference.
Why U bother? Since U are Great Super power there U can kick any one out of SCC... Why all these lame statements???

I think the issue for India here is not to look for oil or energy but to show China that the bullying and needling that the Chinese have resorted to in the past few years will not deter India.

If you can do it in our troubled spot, we can do it in your troubled spot.

I think that's the message India is trying to send here.

China will be scared by india? India support Dalai over fifty years china still have not counter india on this.india should be trained this time .

indians should just ask themselves a very simple question: why China never challenge America's core interests?

You can't have 10 core interests and keep adding the same. You have Tibet & Taiwan as core interest, agreed.

Now you have South China Sea as 'core interest'? You also should understand what is our 'core interest'

You breached it first by supporting at P0K and stapled visa.

prefect match:

Atleast we build our own stuff rather than copy and paste from the russians
3rd gen fighter? Does chinese weed make you stupid? LCA is way advanced than your crappy JF thunder.
ICBM - Agni 3 can hit almost any chinese city and agni 5 with range of 6000 is getting tested this year.
Warships- Last time i checked, we had built a nuclear submarine and dozens of frigates and are currently building an aircraft carrier. Please don't talk about balls , its a known fact that asians have the smallest penises and balls.

South China Sea is the classic Chinese trap. In 1962, India charged across the McMahon line to be enveloped and destroyed by PLA.

Indian Navy is getting ahead of itself, charging into South China Sea. Just like the army in 1962, the Indian navy would be isolated, enveloped and destroyed by China.

I'm very very happy that Indians are jumping up and down like monkeys to provoke China. We need to use up some of those 3600 nuclear missiles, or else they might go out of date and be wasted.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

Using Using Nuclear weapon is not a Joke.It is just a political Tool.If u want u use it get ready for Sanctions and trouble from Other countries

Im just interested in india winding chinese up and us being given jf17s by chinese. lol

Back
Top Bottom