What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

haha , omg , now you believe me if you were born a christian , america would have given you a full fledged f-16 , not a trainer sofa

F-16 export variants are always downgraded versions of the original ones used by the Americans themselves. Yes, including this..."Sofa" of theirs...:lol: It does come with neat Israeli avionics though.

An update from Gaza!!! The Palestinian Resistance captures two sionist pilots May God protect Gaza, its people and protect the resistance!

Lol, what did the Palis make an AA gun that shoots rocks? :rofl:

An update from Gaza!!! The Palestinian Resistance captures two sionist pilots May God protect Gaza, its people and protect the resistance!

Sources please!

Lol, what did the Palis make an AA gun that shoots rocks? :rofl:

Soviet-era AA guns are no match against F-16s.

I really wonder how they even planned it (if true).

Lol imagination HAHAHA
Guys we see gaza in live no plans have been shoot down meanwhile israel pound gaza,
hamas just do it to rais the terroist moral becaouse they hunt like rat by iaf hahahahaha

We are proud nations that fight terrorist rats.
Hamas do doubel war crime
1)they target civilians
2)they fight with in civilians population
:D

That is what I said, you must be so proud to shoot unarmed women and children with your F16Is, Apaches and Tanks. I am sure your lungs must be so full of pride, they are about to burst when you see pictures of people incarcerated into concentration camps. Your heart must sing to the heavens at the sight of white phosphorous buring the flesh of those rats. No crime here. Just pride at beating down unarmed people sorry rats.

It is a known fact that Israel and the zionists have never ever done anything that can be deemed as being a war crime. The bombing of civilian centres in Palestine, Lebanon was done by some other people, maybe winged beings from another planet.

The sad fact for Israel is that with all the money and technology and brains the jews possess they have not found peace. The other sad fact is that the jews do not deserve this type of image because of the few zionists that perpertrate this horror.

Sources please!

Soviet-era AA guns are no match against F-16s.

I really wonder how they even planned it (if true).

not confirmed yet bro, i wish they were killed! those piigs dont deserve to live

F-16 export variants are always downgraded versions of the original ones used by the Americans themselves. Yes, including this..."Sofa" of theirs...:lol: It does come with neat Israeli avionics though.

israeli avionics are a substitute for the american avionics which are absent like you said it yourself , though beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

People of Gaza should be given anti aircraft missiles.....
same as arming Libyan and syrian insurgents was fair game...arming Gazans against tyranny of Israel is more than fair game...

Israel shoot down 10 migs 29 of iranian air force
I love this game :D BIG IF

Back
Top Bottom