What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

No need to get emotional cowboy.
Your stupid PM has been threatening to attack Iran for years,but since barking dogs,seldom bite',he couldn't do ****.
We are not even in war,yet our missiles are coming to your head in Tel Aviv,Jerusalem and other areas.I see who is can not do $hit actually.:lol:

Your stupid PM

And yours PM is genius.
I heard that it is very difficult to buy chicken in iran it cost alot of $$ :D
Cute Baby

And yours PM is genius.
I heard that it is very difficult to buy chicken in iran it cost alot of $$ :D
Cute Baby

since when Iran has PM?It's president. lol

No,there is nothing wrong with chicken price in Iran,actually I think it's more affordable now than in Israel.
You can pay a visit,if only you could :P

No need to regret now,you can choose the "other" option...........F16S are good,but not invinceable though,nothing is...ever..

Belive me if an f16s will fly over your *** you would be regret that you havent been born has a littel and cute girl
:D

Belive me if an f16s will fly over your *** you would be regret that you havent been born has a littel and cute girl
:D

haha , omg , now you believe me if you were born a christian , america would have given you a full fledged f-16 , not a trainer sofa

This is what I've found, which you guys probably know it already. But I'll post it anyways........

Linky

I found it now in an Arabic website narrated on behalf of an Aljazeera reporter.
I will wait for Aljazeera before posting the link.

Back
Top Bottom