What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

If that's true,it would be a blow to Israel's face.I think after 1973,no one could down and IAF jet.
I bet Iran gave them the surface to air missile.:P

Er.. that plane does not look like F-16. F-16 wings are different.... Also this plane appears to have 2 engines.

Of course it has two engines , the IAI has not only upgraded the f-16 with her own avionics but it has also added another engine and a rear seat for the mentally challenged weapons officer , hence the name : Sofia , lol

It's a lie. No such news in any of the international news agencies and it is not even mentioned as a humerus rumor in Israeli news channels.
Last time they claimed they've shot down a UAV but again it was proven to simply be propaganda.
@SpArK

Al-Mashhad?...

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it has two engines , the IAI has not only upgraded the f-16 with her own avionics but it has also added another engine and a rear seat for the mentally challenged weapons officer , hence the name : Sofia , lol

Its called F-16I Sufa .... not sofa , sofia or sofi

@SpArK

Al-Mashhad?...

Al-whatever .... I am just digging for truth and the real story.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Hamas is not left alone to fight the Israelis but Hezbollah armed with Iranian weapons join the action too! If NATO including Turkey make a move in Syria then Russia and Iran will have to enter the war directly.

We are proud nations that fight terrorist rats.
Hamas do doubel war crime
1)they target civilians
2)they fight with in civilians population
:D

IRAN CAN DO SH**
YOUR AIR FORCE LOOK LIKE WW2
HAHAHA

No need to get emotional cowboy.
Your stupid PM has been threatening to attack Iran for years,but since barking dogs,seldom bite',he couldn't do ****.
We are not even in war,yet our missiles are coming to your head in Tel Aviv,Jerusalem and other areas.I see who can not do $hit actually.:lol:

Chuck Norris did it. As soon as jet saw Norris it committed suicide. Because one cannot simply fly when Chuck is on the ground

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

If true , khudos to iranian SAMs , jews just never learn , they got a hint hamas' got new missiles , but they just won't learn

Its called F-16I Sufa .... not sofa , sofia or sofi

I'm sure it's a hint at it having two seats , like a Sofa , like a trainer for retard people , lol

A71SFF0CIAAOlnb.jpg:large

Dont know whether pics are genuine...

Mig-29 crash

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum - MiG-29 - Crash eject (Russian Air Force)

Where is this news? I cannot find it anywhere..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom