What's new

unconfirmed reports F-16 sufa shot down in gaza

A71SFF0CIAAOlnb.jpg:large

Dont know whether pics are genuine...

I don't mean to offend you, but I recall an "unconfirmed report" of yours about a US embassy burned down in Lebanon during those movie riots. And it turned out to not be true. Perhaps this is going to be different; some people I follow on Facebook are reporting on a downed Israeli jet as well.

lol When terrorist sh** in their pants and most they can do is psychology war but no one in israel buy it.
We in israel got used to the rats tactics!
HAHAHA phatatic
:D

MO: al-Qassam Brigades, Israeli aircraft shot down and 'a F16

Gaza, November 16 - (Adnkronos / Aki) - The Israeli military aircraft al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, would claim to have shot down a fighter F16. I refer the militants of the same brigade, with a statement and say that 'being an attempt to recover the remains of the plane, made difficult by shots fired by the Israeli military.

M.O.: Brigate al-Qassam, velivolo israeliano abbattutto e' un F16 - Adnkronos Esteri

I don't mean to offend you, but I recall an "unconfirmed report" of yours about a US embassy burned down in Lebanon during those movie riots. And it turned out to not be true. Perhaps this is going to be different; some people I follow on Facebook are reporting on a downed Israeli jet as well.

i didn't take it as offend sir in fact i was laugh on it you are right that's why this time i wrote unconfirmed :P i take your post as fun

By the pic i can see that maybe russia air force started to help israel bombing the terrorist
Mentally challenged. lol

MO: al-Qassam Brigades, Israeli aircraft shot down and 'a F16

Gaza, November 16 - (Adnkronos / Aki) - The Israeli military aircraft al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of Hamas, would claim to have shot down a fighter F16. I refer the militants of the same brigade, with a statement and say that 'being an attempt to recover the remains of the plane, made difficult by shots fired by the Israeli military.

M.O.: Brigate al-Qassam, velivolo israeliano abbattutto e' un F16 - Adnkronos Esteri

its turkish ???????

Israel news laugh
Agine terrrorist prpogana lol
IAF still hunt the rats

Wow man, wow, I am loving the hatred, rats!!

It seems even vicitims forget how this hatred leads to dehumanizing atrocities.

I would thought the sons and daughters of the surviviors of another war whereby another set of people were treated like rats would have given them a greater sense of humanity not the sense of superiority over your fellow man and treat the weak like rats.

Well done man I am sure you and your people must feel pride in bombing and herding people into concentration camps and labelling them rats so you can be free to keep killing them. Jehovah must be so proud to see his chosen people being just and kind to their fellow humans.

yeah they have lost an aircraft... friends from Gaza heard it on national radio

yeah they have lost an aircraft... friends from Gaza heard it on national radio

its turkish ???????

How about this?

Qassam Brigades announces shoot down an Israeli F16 aircraft

Brigades of the Martyr Izz el-Din al-Qassam, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas", officially, on Thursday night, enabling a range of elements from shoot down an Israeli reconnaissance aircraft.

"Al-Qassam Brigades", said earlier that a group of its members an Israeli warplane targeted the "F-16" surface-to-air missile.

The Brigades issued a statement saying it struck the plane when it was changed to the east of Gaza, and stand upright.

Israel began its offensive on the Gaza Strip, Wednesday, when carried out an air raid resulted in the assassination of Ahmed Jabari, a leading figure in the Izz al-Din al-Qassam, the armed wing of Hamas, in an escalation push Egypt to withdraw its ambassador to Tel Aviv, while Washington has confirmed its solidarity with Israel "the right to self-defense against terrorism."

http://al-mashhad.com/News/%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%88-%D9%83%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%B7-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-F-%D8%A5%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/133843.aspx

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom