What's new

Unconfirmed : Bangladesh Army may acquire Khan (Bora) Ballistic missile from Turkey

You qre surviving because you have nuclear bomb TBH. Only NUKE keeps India at bay.

Common people always mix fantasy and reality.

India at least has a deep pocket to draw the attention of white skin.

The world is based on business mate , here human rights are obsolete.

I would be very happy if Bangladesh could make NUKE , but unfortunately it's not possible!

In military science , offense is always the best defense!
Pakistan persevered and acquired nukes and guaranteed its sovereignty. It is a great achievement that has permanently cut off indian hegemonic designs.

One hopes someday BD will follow suit. Unfortunately BD does not have the likes of China shielding it. We need to wait until our economy is able to withstand inevitable reprisals from global powers.
India's honeymoon in Bangladesh is over, Nukes or no Nukes no one can keep Bangladeshis subdued. I am proud of what you guys have achieved so far and it is going to get way better from here.
On topic: Bangladesh should enter in more JVs with Turkey and China for off the shelf solutions will be difficult to acquire once you assert yourself in regional arena.

Somewhat difficult to change writing style, also, when accused of being 'Nilgiri' the poster didn't refute
Yes exactly.

Maybe he wants the forum to know he is Nilgiri.

But this part can be tricky. If he refute that he is Nilgiri, then all people will be over sure that he is Nilgiri.

So it's better for him not to refute.

Either way who cares lol
Yes surely nobody actually cares.
Build your own.

300 km does not cover the entirety of India.
Not necessary to cover entire India. If we can cover the chicken neck from Dhaka , then it's more than enough.

A puppet Bangladesh is always adorable chhota bhai of India ( Indian mind setting). And a stronger Bangladesh is always embarrassment for India!

However Bangladesh was always destinied to be the embarrassment for India.

Indians' Itiching is the biggest evidence!

Yes the points of @bluesky always have been appealing for Indians.

Nilgiri and some other trouble maker Indians also said so and used to be fan of @bluesky.

Many PDF Bangladeshi fellows perhaps forgot it.

(Although I recommend everyone to be respectful to each other despite different ideology and line of thinking)

Where the defame of Bangladesh, @bluesky always very favorite, and surely his all words are gospel truth!

Taking Muslim name ( In some other cases taking Pakistani flags) is very much convenient, isn't it @JamalAli ?
:sarcastic:
That jamal ali got banned :cry::cry::lol:

I think we should stop bickering with these BNP worshipping fanboys , @bluesky puts his points well , but then someone from this gang of uneducated over optimistic fuelled by indian media obsessed with indian politics come to forum and ruins it with senseless claims .

India have good relationship with BAL , and that's it , we shouldn't we worried about pseudo secular Islamist , they have no info .

One member with walton syndrome calls godrej as poorer to walton in manufacturing without ignoring how much spoon feeding is done for walton , all competitions is killed by sky high duties and tot design are manufactured with lots of components imported from china .

Bangladesh don't have any program for heavy machinery like basic road roller etc , yet someone will use data from 6-7 years ago and think that it will change reality byt reality is that Bangladesh is too less industrialized , see for yourself on many events of discussion .
Hey yandoo 2 inch next time use your yandoo name. Mother *****

I know it man. Someone with Muslim name got banned too permanently.

I know it man. Someone with Muslim name got banned too permanently.

Ya but recently too many of them setting up fake accounts on pdf. Its not normal.

Maybe gay hind forum members signing up here for trolling.

Hey, I have seen you somewhere before. Aren't you the same guy who claimed that the Indian Navy does not have a 3X numerical superiority over your sorry excuse of a navy?
Well I never give such decision regarding defense related matters , because I've very little knowledge about it! And also rarely visit any other forum than this one! I'm surprised where you have found me!

Everyone know that my most topics and discussion are related to regional and international politics , as well as internal politics of Bangladesh!

Walk the talk please, I have heard enough empty talks from your kind. Weren't you supposed to sue India or punish India militarily, for stopping vaccine exports? What happened to that?
Be patient, why in so hurry? Just be patient. You won't be left unchallenged! Mark my words!

Last edited:
Be patient, why in so hurry? Just be patient. You won't be left unchallenged! Mark my words!

As I said earlier, a military with a single unit AD will need to go a long way before anyone considers them a worthy challenger

You don't have a reputation for being an independent nation that puts its own interests first. That's not going to change any time soon.
Well I never talk about defense related matters and also hardly visit any other forum than this one!

Maybe it wasn't you, I was reading old posts here on this forum. Sorry if it wasn't you.

You don't have a reputation for being an independent nation that puts its own interests first. That's not going to change any time soon.
Now it's the time to get the reputation, after removing the chhota bhai image of Big dada! That's why I said be patient.

Maybe it wasn't you, I was reading old posts here on this forum. Sorry if it wasn't you.
It's okay!
Ya but recently too many of them setting up fake accounts on pdf. Its not normal.

Maybe gay hind forum members signing up here for trolling.
it's possible for them to create fake accounts!

Although don't visit that forum as I only visit this one.

As I said earlier, a military with a single unit AD will need to go a long way before anyone considers them a worthy challenger

You mean like slumdogs who get killed like dog by chinese and then buy more chinese items...yup national interest...

Anything to rival that 3 million genocide figure your kind constantly yap about??

First stop BSF from killing your illegals at the border, Dhaka slum-dweller Raqibul, then we can talk about international relations & border skirmishes.
killed like dog by chinese and buy more chinese :cry::cry::cry:

Boycott china:cry::cry::cry:

maybe they should have killed more of slumdogs.

Insulted Other Member/Nationality

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom