What's new

Unconfirmed : Bangladesh Army may acquire Khan (Bora) Ballistic missile from Turkey

A country that started its first UG course in Aeronautical Engineering in 2009 & PG course in 2016 can build Ballistic missiles. Obviously. :D

Also, liquid propellant rocket engines are quite simple. Try developing a component with a power density as high as that of a turbopump. Let's not even go into thermal management/corrosion-resistant coatings etc for now .

If toilet-less India can do it, so can we.

It's about dreaming big.. fellows who licked invader boots for nearly a millennia are not expected to understand the meaning of the word 'Aspiration'.

If toilet-less India can do it, so can we.

It's about dreaming big.. fellows who licked invader boots for nearly a millennia are not expected to understand the meaning of the word 'Aspiration'.

48%-sanitation-access Bangladesh still hasn't reached the same level of technological/ scientific advancement as India in 1974. Or even the 1960s. No amount of ''we ruled you' delusions would help you deal with that reality...

As for our aspirations, we already have a well-developed Space & Missile program & are presently working on a manned space mission. And we have adequate resources & capabilities to do the same.

Maybe you should aspire to file at least 10 patents a year in a foreign patent office. Or publish more scientific papers than IIT Madras. I suggest giving your first AE UG graduates some time, maybe a decade before they can design anything airworthy.

Or better yet, you can ''aspire'' to increase your economic complexity first- In simple words, manufacture something other than low-tech garments & leather. Is that too difficult for you?

48%-sanitation-access Bangladesh still hasn't reached the same level of technological/ scientific advancement as India in 1974. Or even the 1960s. No amount of ''we ruled you' delusions would help you deal with that reality...

As for our aspirations, we already have a well-developed Space & Missile program & are presently working on a manned space mission. And we have adequate resources & capabilities to do the same.

Maybe you should aspire to file at least 10 patents a year in a foreign patent office. Or publish more scientific papers than IIT Madras. I suggest giving your first AE UG graduates some time, maybe a decade before they can design anything airworthy.

Or better yet, you can ''aspire'' to increase your economic complexity first- In simple words, manufacture something other than low-tech garments & leather. Is that too difficult for you?
Imagine what these Bangladeshis would be claiming had they had a competency at the level of India when just by stitching chaddis if they are claiming so much.

Low-tech garments or what our big talking PDF fighters will wipe you out by sending verbal missiles soon.

Did not you hear our PM Hasina declaring BD will send spacecraft to the infinite sky? Before that, she will build jet planes with the help of people like @Atlas.

Stop defecating on roads then we can talk.. at the same time stop worhshipping blocks of frozen urine that fall out of overhead aircraft..

Bunch of primitives.

I think he may be talking about propulsion, and that too of the liquid fuel variety. When you go into solid fuel propulsion you go up in complicacy, and when you are talking about cold launches with delayed ignition, satellite navigation, MIRV re-entry warheads, jet-powered cruise regimes especially with near terrestrial guidance to evade radar and precision CEP systems, those are definitely sophisticated tech IMHO. But to @Species benefit, maybe to him this is all too familiar.
I don’t see why we would go reinvent the wheel with liquid fuel BM. too complicated maintenance schedules. Even China retired their stockpile

Low-tech garments or what our big talking PDF fighters will wipe you out by sending verbal missiles soon.

Did not you hear our PM Hasina declaring BD will send spacecraft to the infinite sky? Before that, she will build jet planes with the help of people like @Atlas.
Do you like bickering with people? I said many times that I hate that we only sale garments! We need to be industrialised, also heavily focus on vocational training.

I agree with your points, still your attitude is like , there is no fire , so someone must have to ignite it lmao.

With all these advancement by india it is curious how your per capita GDP is lower than ours...lol

With all these advancement by india it is curious how your per capita GDP is lower than ours...lol

Lower? I don't see how. Data is here.

India $7,332
Bangladesh $5,811

And then you have Bangladeshis doubting those figures. Like this: Questionable BBS GDP Statistics

Maybe your statistics office is as inefficient & incompetent as your science & technology sector.

Even more lmao...

25% less tax revenue than estimated. Can't cook up tax revenue like fake GDP figures, as it is hard cash...

Back
Top Bottom