What's new

Unconfirmed 9 Afghan Casualties at CHAMAN

Lol , the pipe dream
Not too long ago, these blow-holes were posting videos like these...

In the video they're talking about taking Attock, Peshawar & Punjab.

[Aey thay na dosray, Lahore may nashta karnay 3-saal ph-lay. Chai pila kar farikh kar deya tha].

And this is what they're gonna use to defeat the Pakistan Armed Forces. 2 Tanks - that I can't even see in the video. I wouldn't even waste Jet Fuel for an F-7 to make pancakes out of these losers.
The diesel the use to run these vehicles, comes via Pakistan.
Good luck with your pope dream of conquering Attock, Peshawar and Punjab. Your race has been trying that for centuries,and failing :lol:

No shit. The hatred isn't going to go away till afghani pashtuns stop teaching puta khazana history to childrens. Even when they are starving to death, all they can think of is attacking Punjab like its 18th century.

THAT GUYS NAME WAS BEROJ MASEED LMAOOO
So many fake accounts spreading misinformation are being operated by Eastern neighbours. The degree of misinformation is through the roof. You can't really beleive anything you read online....

Kutte ki fitrat mai chattna hai, aur afghani ki fitrat mai namak harami hai, whether a Talib or ANA or common Afghan, they are all the same, now I am starting to see why Americans left, they know these mofo's will do the job for them, to destabilize Pakistan. CIA/RAW/MOSSAD/ANA couldn't do it, so they pass this torch to Taliban.

Kutte ki fitrat mai chattna hai, aur afghani ki fitrat mai namak harami hai, whether a Talib or ANA or common Afghan, they are all the same, now I am starting to see why Americans left, they know these mofo's will do the job for them, to destabilize Pakistan. CIA/RAW/MOSSAD/ANA couldn't do it, so they pass this torch to Taliban.
You have to dismantle the indoctrination they grow up with against Pakistan and Punjabis and also project your power in Afghanistan

Stream the national day parade, movies, etc, for starters

Has the Taliban acknowledged this?

It has been reported that one of the factors for these border skirmishes from North to South is the smuggling from Afghanistan. Taliban seem to be helpless to control the smugglers from whose tribes their soldiers and supporters come.

They have unimaginable hate against Pakistan and we brought this curse in Baluchistan ..where millions of Afghans settle and change the province demographic ...now neither Afghan nor Baluch is under control.....once upon time there was Zia ul Haq ... mujahid e Afghanistan policies...

No need to bring in your phobia about General Zia in every thread

I always wonder when a situation like this flares up, where do our air assets go? It's not that I don't trust the guys at the border and their ability to defend but at the very least drones should be up there to monitor the situation and if the need arises, to intervene and attack because let's not forget today we killed their 12, tomorrow the situation can be reversed.

Not too long ago, these blow-holes were posting videos like these...

In the video they're talking about taking Attock, Peshawar & Punjab.

[Aey thay na dosray, Lahore may nashta karnay 3-saal ph-lay. Chai pila kar farikh kar deya tha].

And this is what they're gonna use to defeat the Pakistan Armed Forces. 2 Tanks - that I can't even see in the video. I wouldn't even waste Jet Fuel for an F-7 to make pancakes out of these losers.
sad reality....feeding these snakes ..

You have to dismantle the indoctrination they grow up with against Pakistan and Punjabis and also project your power in Afghanistan

Stream the national day parade, movies, etc, for starters
I don't think that will work with them, they are ethno Fascists and they believe themselves to be superior, and always RIGHT, you can't deal with such people trust me.

I don't think that will work with them, they are ethno Fascists and they believe themselves to be superior, and always RIGHT, you can't deal with such people trust me.
It's about how you are raised, constantly being fed and indoctrinated with hatred and racial superiority creates this. Look at their newspapers, school books, TV channels. It's about hating Pakistan and Punjabis.

Dismantle the indoctrination and increase your soft power by showcasing your strength

Right now they feel powerful and see you as weak easy targets

It's about how you are raised, constantly being fed and indoctrinated with hatred and racial superiority creates this. Look at their newspapers, school books, TV channels. It's about hating Pakistan and Punjabis.

Dismantle the indoctrination and increase your soft power by showcasing your strength

Right now they feel powerful and see you as weak easy targets
yes and they are flying high thinking they defeated the world, while every country that was fighting in Afghanistan flourish and prosper Afghanistan was/is/will be in ruins but hey Taliban are victorious right? they are delusional and I am pretty sure that they are high on the hashish as well, many ANA members defected and surrendered to Taliban, reenlisted as Talibs are going to fight Pakistan, same cause different banner.

Lets not forget that there was a massive 70-90K ANA that got dissolved. Thousands of NATO trained Afghan commandos who are were heavily indoctrinated also dissolved. I bet you many of those who vanished during the Taliban attack later found their way into Taliban ranks. Thats how it works there. In the day you work with ANP and then on the weekend you work with Taliban.

Then you also have had nearly 20 years of NA rule, during their time Anti Pak sentiments were high, they coaxed it, they let RAW/NDS do their thing for 20 years, who had one goal in mind, to nurture a generation that hates Pakistan. And you can see that in the video.

The trauma that has been caused to the Afghan nation for the last 40 years is going to take a while to heal. You have a population who has seen too much war, blood shed and loss. These people have become desensitized, and seek violence. Normal life doesn't suit them anymore. We saw that in fighters in Syria as well, they migrate around the world to centres of violence and continue to fight for different parties.

Please don't let enemy propaganda get to you, Pathans and Punjabis have lived together for thousands of years. Leave the fools in the above video believe what ever they want. The views of these foot soldiers don't matter. The people who matter on both sides know that there is a reason why the two P's of this region live side by side. Because otherwise we are both fighters, and neither could conquer the other for long.

We can work to bring the two people together, work to bring stability to Afghanistan. If there are jobs, why would somebody want to die. Be patient, be mindful of what we see online. Understand that these people have been traumatized, broken, brainwashed for 20 years. Many of the Taliban ranks are filled with ex ANA forces who are rabidly anti Pakistan. And it's going to take another 20 years for people to heal, and relationships to mend and the effects of the propaganda to wear off. We can make it go faster by interacting with each other more. And please be very mind full of what you read online, there is a lot of propaganda from our enemies that's meant to divide us.

Back
Top Bottom