What's new

Unconfirmed 9 Afghan Casualties at CHAMAN

Please point out where anyone wanted to kill innocent afghans.
let me link it for you, this is just one example

Somebody had suggested infesting the non-official border crossing areas with radiation through controlled nuclear explosions...
Anybody who has radiation poisoning can become the source and then spread it to anybody they meet, including innocent women and children.

@KaiserX other than calling for killing of innocents I have no issue. I feel quite satisfied anytime TTP/BLA get toasted. They get what's coming for them.

It's going to take time for the Afghans to heal, and we can during this time play a critical role, provide support and win hearts.

Anybody who has radiation poisoning can become the source and then spread it to anybody they meet, including innocent women and children.

@KaiserX other than calling for killing of innocents I have no issue. I feel quite satisfied anytime TTP/BLA get toasted. They get what's coming for them.

It's going to take time for the Afghans to heal, and we can during this time play a critical role, provide support and win hearts.

Instead of worrying about what Afghans needs or what they think about us how about we focus on better improving ourselves and our situation. We never needed afghans and wont need them for next hundred years. We just need to focus on ourself and our security.

Instead of worrying about what Afghans needs or what they think about us how about we focus on better improving ourselves and our situation. We never needed afghans and wont need them for next hundred years. We just need to focus on ourself and our security.
Now that I have shown you, would you take your words back about what you said to me. If not, at least think twice before you make remarks like that in the future.

I am worried about Pakistan, worried that if our western flank doesn't stabilize soon we are gonna be in financial trouble, as we would not be able to manifest CPEC like we dreamt. I am worried that if a rift between our two nations doesn't heal, we would have to also worry about the western border. India wants nothing more than to make us have issues on another border like they have now. So I am here giving a gentle reminder that please think twice before believing what you see online. And remember that Afghans are a devastated and broken nation, they need us now more than ever. Also a large population has been indoctrinated for the last few decades against us. We need to win their hearts, one person at a time.

I am worried that if a rift between our two nations doesn't heal, we would have to also worry about the western border.
We already do, and have been.

A complete solution to the Afghanistan problem is required, but as of now, you can't overlook it as irrelevant or downplay the situation by saying "not every Afghan", because the same can be said with "not every Indian". But it is enough Indians, and enough Afghans.

It is a ticking time bomb that will explode in our face if it isn't dealt with properly.

The indoctrination against Pakistanis they grow up with needs to be dismantled, they need to realise a conflict with Pakistan is way past their capacity, and they should come to terms with how things are.

A complete solution to the Afghanistan problem is required, but as of now, you can't overlook it as irrelevant or downplay the situation by saying "not every Afghan", because the same can be said with "not every Indian". But it is enough Indians, and enough Afghans.

It is a ticking time bomb that will explode in our face if it isn't dealt with properly.

The indoctrination against Pakistanis th

ey grow up with needs to be dismantled, they need to realise a conflict with Pakistan is way past their capacity, and they should come to terms with how things are.

Which means we need to facilitate and help increase the starvation and humanitarian crises in afghanistan. We need afghanistan to disintegrate and become uninhabitable.

The indoctrination against Pakistanis they grow up with needs to be dismantled, they need to realise a conflict with Pakistan is way past their capacity, and they should come to terms with how things are.
Enough is not the same as all. A smart man will blame Modi, but not all of India. A smart man will blame an ideology rather than a whole group of people. When you say all Afghans, you will turn away neutral Afghans.

you said "they need to realise a conflict with Pakistan is way past their capacity, and they should come to terms with how things are"

This will never happen, they didn't do it any empire in their history, and they won't do it now. Neither do we want them to do that, because we are their brothers, not enemies that they need to bow down to.

How do you suppose we deal with it 'properly'?

Enough is not the same as all. A smart man will blame Modi, but not all of India. A smart man will blame an ideology rather than a whole group of people. When you say all Afghans, you will turn away neutral Afghans.

you said "they need to realise a conflict with Pakistan is way past their capacity, and they should come to terms with how things are"

This will never happen, they didn't do it any empire in their history, and they won't do it now. Neither do we want them to do that, because we are their brothers, not enemies that they need to bow down to.

Easy. Kick the afghans out of Pakistan. Completely seal the border and let nothing afghan through. Then let the afghans slaughter eachother and starve to death.

Easy. Kick the afghans out of Pakistan. Completely seal the border and let nothing afghan through. Then let the afghans slaughter eachother and starve to death.
So you are suggesting we do what we put India down for doing in Assam? Who do we throw out? Everybody since soviet wars?, what about those who were born in Pakistan?

Which means we need to facilitate and help increase the starvation and humanitarian crises in afghanistan. We need afghanistan to disintegrate and become uninhabitable.
You suggest we kill innocents?

So you are suggesting we do what we put India down for doing in Assam? Who do we throw out? Everybody since soviet wars?, what about those who were born in Pakistan?

You suggest we kill innocents?

I could not care less what we do as long as Pakistan and Pakistanis are kept safe and those that pose a threat to or hate us are permanently liquidated/eradicated.

I could not care less what we do as long as Pakistan and Pakistanis are kept safe and those that pose a threat to or hate us are permanently liquidated/eradicated.
'permanently liquidating/eradicating' people for hating you is wrong and unethical. Please don't let your anger/frustration blind your judgement. I can understand why you are frustrated to suggest such harsh and brutal measures, but there are other ways of dealing with this than what you suggest. Killing innocents via hunger, or radiation poisoning is not the way. There is a reason why India is spending money to send wheat to Afghanistan. That is how you win hearts and nations over.

We should help all Afghans. Innocents and regular Afghans with food and trade. TTP with meeting their maker.

'permanently liquidating/eradicating' people for hating you is wrong and unethical. Please don't let your anger/frustration blind your judgement. I can understand why you are frustrated to suggest such harsh and brutal measures, but there are other ways of dealing with this than what you suggest. Killing innocents via hunger, or radiation poisoning is not the way. There is a reason why India is spending money to send wheat to Afghanistan. That is how you win hearts and nations over.

We should help all Afghans. Innocents and regular Afghans with food and trade. TTP with meeting their maker.

We've been helping afghans MASSIVELY for the last 40 years. They still hate us and want to destroy Pakistan. Time for Mr Nice guy is over. Time for action and crushing our enemies is needed. af-ghands are the lowest form of humanity. They ONLY understand force and violence. Let them have it. If the afghans have a famine and starve to death, there will be less vermin killing and hating Pakistan. Good for us.

India is a democracy, they elect their leaders, and it's pretty evident how much support he and his party receives. So no, I won't just exclusively "blame" Modi. This is not only disingenuous, but it's problematic thinking as you can't even recognise how much your Eastern neighbours hate you and what lengths they'd go through to damage your reputation. This includes an average Indian.

As for my solutions, I listed the basic outlines above. All the core issues must be addressed.

We've been helping afghans MASSIVELY for the last 40 years. They still hate us and want to destroy Pakistan. Time for Mr Nice guy is over. Time for action and crushing our enemies is needed. af-ghands are the lowest form of humanity. They ONLY understand force and violence. Let them have it. If the afghans have a famine and starve to death, there will be less vermin killing and hating Pakistan. Good for us.
True that we have helped them a lot in the last few decades. It is also true that to truly prosper, Afghanistan can't do it without good relations with Pakistan. And Pakistan can't fully prosper without a stable prosperous Afghanistan, because last time I checked, Iran has sanctions and we can't quiet trade with them. India is obvious.

Ok lets assume we do that. Block off all trade and food shipments to Afghanistan. Two things will happen.

1. Afghanistan further destabilized, more people without work joining fighting factions. Angry at Pakistan, will result in more attacks on our posts.
2. Aid will eventually get to them via Iran, who will for sure use this opportunity to win over the Afghans. So now you will have a whole nation who loves Iran, India and hates Pakistan. Thats exactly what the last Northern Alliance regime was doing.

True that we have helped them a lot in the last few decades. It is also true that to truly prosper, Afghanistan can't do it without good relations with Pakistan. And Pakistan can't fully prosper without a stable prosperous Afghanistan, because last time I checked, Iran has sanctions and we can't quiet trade with them. India is obvious.

Ok lets assume we do that. Block off all trade and food shipments to Afghanistan. Two things will happen.

1. Afghanistan further destabilized, more people without work joining fighting factions. Angry at Pakistan, will result in more attacks on our posts.
2. Aid will eventually get to them via Iran, who will for sure use this opportunity to win over the Afghans. So now you will have a whole nation who loves Iran, India and hates Pakistan. Thats exactly what the last Northern Alliance regime was doing.

Either way, that will happen. The afghans have an inherent hatred towards Pakistan and Pakistanis. Once we kick out the afghans from Pakistan and permanently seal the border, they can't do much to us. They will also easily rot away and starve to death.

Then the pattern you see is wrong;

You clearly haven't seen what Pakistani citizens have to say about Afghans, especially the ones residing in their country causing trouble.

Secondly, you're wrong again, Afghan hatred certainly is just for Pakistan (and Punjabis). Of course if their paths cross they'll go to war against anyone, that literally applies for every country against every other. Even Pakistan and China would go to war if something necessitated it.

But the hatred of Afghans is focused exclusively at Pakistan, for the most part. Not anyone else. Don't be ignorant. There are video recordings of them saying they are more happy to fight against Pakistan than the Jews. They equate Pakistan to Israel. This is a common sentiment. They prefer India over Pakistan, again a common sentiment. Some also support India in Kashmir.

Say this to one of them in real life 🤣

Whether you like it or not, the Afghans despise you to their core and consider you akin to Israel and filth.
This sounds like an Indian talking the way you make things up to look like facts.

Afghans hate India too despite having no border with them. I have also seen video recording of an Afghan woman wanting to bomb India.

I have met many afghans and never had any issues with them. An Afghan restaurant I know employs Pakistanis, something you don't see in Indian restaurants.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom