What's new

Unconfirmed 9 Afghan Casualties at CHAMAN

Have no food to eat, country is in ruins, just came out of a multi decades long war , but wants to start another war with a neighbouring country.
This stems from a bloated sense of racial superiority and false sense of empowerment. They think that just because they are born in a certain country and of a certain race, they are stronger , better and superior than Pakistani or any other race, and do what they want, and there won't be consequences.
Attacking the borders of another country is a declaration of war, and in war , people get killed.
Morons

Last edited by a moderator:
Better. Install high-powered directed microwave emitters on the border :D. Fry them where ever they are.
Basically the active denial system. Yes, one step above the sound system, it should be another level of non-lethal options at these border crossings. With a 1 km range.

Putting these kinds of systems at the most troublesome crossings and border posts should help minimize the need to use lethal force.

Afghans. Whether they are clean shave communists or bearded Taliban

Yeh qaum nahi sudhar sakti :disagree:
They have unimaginable hate against Pakistan and we brought this curse in Baluchistan ..where millions of Afghans settle and change the province demographic ...now neither Afghan nor Baluch is under control.....once upon time there was Zia ul Haq ... mujahid e Afghanistan policies...

Not too long ago, these blow-holes were posting videos like these...

In the video they're talking about taking Attock, Peshawar & Punjab.

[Aey thay na dosray, Lahore may nashta karnay 3-saal ph-lay. Chai pila kar farikh kar deya tha].

And this is what they're gonna use to defeat the Pakistan Armed Forces. 2 Tanks - that I can't even see in the video. I wouldn't even waste Jet Fuel for an F-7 to make pancakes out of these losers.

[Aey thay na dosray, Lahore may nashta karnay 3-saal ph-lay. Chai pila kar farikh kar deya tha].

And this is what they're gonna use to defeat the Pakistan Armed Forces. 2 Tanks - that I can't even see in the video. I wouldn't even waste Jet Fuel for an F-7 to make pancakes out of these losers.
Pakistan in not NATO & will let these namak Haraams know what we are

Only 12 killed? Bajwas fart can take out that many IEA.

We need more for the decades if deceit and terror we faced. We need a large strike on them similar to what Russia’s doing except only missiles/airstrikes.

Why do we even have a border crossing with these namak harams. I say nuke the border post so theyll never be able to cross into pak and will learn their lesson for next 1000 years how to be peaceful

THAT ISLAMPAAL TWITTER ACCOUNT WAS EXPOSED LMFAOOOOOOOO BY NAFEESREHMAN

THEY USED TO LARP AS "ASMA YOUSAFZAI" AND WRITE RAUNCHY PASHTO POEMS AND BE BIG PTM SUPPORTERS

THEY ALL SWITCHED TO TALIBAN ONCE GHANI BABA LEFT LOOOOL

THAT ISLAMPAAL TWITTER ACCOUNT WAS EXPOSED LMFAOOOOOOOO BY NAFEESREHMAN

THEY USED TO LARP AS "ASMA YOUSAFZAI" AND WRITE RAUNCHY PASHTO POEMS AND BE BIG PTM SUPPORTERS

THEY ALL SWITCHED TO TALIBAN ONCE GHANI BABA LEFT LOOOOL
There was one dude running an account like this and he used his real name by mistake when uploading a video to YouTube, and ended up getting exposed as some Indian Singh

Fire fight between Pak army and Taliban at Chaman, where 12 Taliban soldiers have been killed

Pakistani soldiers in firing positions at Chaman border

It would be wise for Pak analysts to consider IEA and TTP two sides of the same coin as the establishment does.

Pakistan has the most confusing policy regarding Afghanistan, they are messing with us when they are in the worst possible condition with no one except Pakistan supporting them. Wait and see how they will become a hot potato in our *** once they become stable and India will help them become stable with aid so they remain a pain in our ***

Pakistan has the most confusing policy regarding Afghanistan, they are messing with us when they are in the worst possible condition with no one except Pakistan supporting them. Wait and see how they will become a hot potato in our *** once they become stable and India will help them become stable with aid so they remain a pain in our ***
This is why we can’t expect any reliable transit trade through their territory.

There was one dude running an account like this and he used his real name by mistake when uploading a video to YouTube, and ended up getting exposed as some Indian Singh

THAT GUYS NAME WAS BEROJ MASEED LMAOOO

Back
Top Bottom