What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

As you read the remarks from the locals above.... nation is apparently very busy already and UN knows it more than a common man.
Your own political leaders are leading with example.... i don't have to give names!
Clearly govt. has no hang of the act but public should not peak into private lives and lynch the young ones.
On the other hand, when your young ones watch Indian movies... what do you expect them to take the lesson for their life?
Agree to some extent other then last line...This is happening long before even when there was no Bollywood..

Both are good points and both factors are necessary in making a society conducive for strong families.

The state alone cannot impose rules and regulations on individuals within their private life. It will cause resentment within the people. Rather, the state should only concern itself with the public life, and as much as I know some folks might not like the sound of this, but a religious body should concern itself with the spiritual health of the people, and even that body should not intervene within their private life. Because only a spiritual incentive can regulate people within their private life.

Things like abstaining from sex until after marriage is something only the individual can do on their own initiative. And no other incentive is powerful enough to achieve this than the spiritual incentive.
Zina in public is a crime, in private a sin.
There is no need to decriminalize this. This is the first slippery step. When homosexuality relations between consenting men was decriminalised in the UK, it was not done with the intention of having same sex marriages...or was it...?

Zina in public is a crime, in private a sin.
There is no need to decriminalize this. This is the first slippery step. When homosexuality relations between consenting men was decriminalised in the UK, it was not done with the intention of having same sex marriages...or was it...?
I know. Which is why I'm not suggesting decriminalizing it, rather that despite it being criminal it is still happening in Pakistani society, albeit behind closed doors, because spiritually our people are weak. And Zina isn't the only issue in Pakistan. People are doing all sorts of degenerate and corrupt things, from the common man up to the government officials.

@Psychic @Reichsmarschall @Ocean

I know. Which is why I'm not suggesting decriminalizing it, rather that despite it being criminal it is still happening in Pakistani society because spiritually our people are weak. And Zina isn't the only issue in Pakistan. People are doing all sorts of degenerate and corrupt things, from the common man up to the government officials.

@Psychic @Reichsmarschall @Ocean
Well worst of all is Riba...

Well worst of all is Riba...
Oh of course, but the modern world is built on Riba. Everything we have nowadays was created through artificial wealth. None of this was possible ages ago.

Our consumerism is sustained through Riba. You can't do anything in modern society without having to get involved in Riba in some manner.

Want to buy a big home? Take out loans.

Want to buy a expensive car? Take out loans

Want to get a degree at a prestigious university? Take out a loan

Want to start a business? Take out a loan

Etc....

Oh of course, but the modern world is built on Riba. Everything we have nowadays was created through artificial wealth. None of this was possible ages ago.

Our consumerism is sustained through Riba. You can't do anything in modern society without having to get involved in Riba in some manner.

Etc....
I know... although it still does not make Riba alright...but rather it should make us think how in the hell did this happen like Sheikh Imran says...

Etc....
You know that I am quite surprised at the number of Pakistanis who are keen for this UN proposal. It is one thing to do something wrong but another to be proud of it...

I know... although it still does not make Riba alright...but rather it should make us think how in the hell did this happen like Sheikh Imran says...

You know that I am quite surprised at the number of Pakistanis who are keen for this UN proposal. It is one thing to do something wrong but another to be proud of it...
Of course, we're on the same page here. I'm not keen for this UN proposal. But despite it people are still doing Zina and other corrupt things because life has become hopeless and aimless.

Regarding the Riba, it is not good, no doubt. But that too is a part of modern Life because of our consumerism and superficiality.

Of course, we're on the same page here. I'm not keen for this UN proposal. But despite it people are still doing Zina and other corrupt things because life has become hopeless and aimless.

Regarding the Riba, it is not good, no doubt. But that too is a part of modern Life because of our consumerism and superficiality.

Has the state declared riba halal in constitution?

Has the state declared riba halal in constitution?
Lol I don't know. Have they?

It still takes place, just as alcohol is still sold, just like red-light districts still exist, etc..

Lol I don't know. Have they?

It still takes place, just as alcohol is still sold, just like red-light districts still exist, etc..

The state does not as i recall.

Alcohol is sold under strict protocol but the state says its Haram For Muslim populace.

As far as topic goes. I am neutral. People should form a consensus.

State of Affairs are so fukked up. Frankly i dont care either

The state might not but if I'm correct private entities do.

Well that's why they're fuked up because nobody cares. And they'll continue to get worse until people will have no other choice but to care.

We are way past that Phase.

You Better prepare yourself when lgbt are released.

Back
Top Bottom