What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

We are nowhere near there yet. But we're getting there, and when we get there everyone will care, trust me. The reason why some don't care now is because they haven't been personally affected yet.

This should be the last thing on their minds if they cared.

We are finding Dead bodies of little children in dumpsters.

You need a reality Check bro

This should be the last thing on their minds if they cared.

We are finding Dead bodies of little children in dumpsters.

You need a reality Check bro
I'm not just talking about this. I'm talking about everything wrong with our society.

We are nowhere near there yet. But we're getting there, and when we get there everyone will care, trust me. The reason why some don't care now is because they haven't been personally affected yet.

@El Sidd and myself were having a discussion about the state of affairs as still how far polyamory would take place in Desi society. The very next day there was an article in ToI supporting, endorsing and subtly glorifying polyamory. I told El Sidd that all this is right on our doorstep rather than some years down the line and viola!

We are way pass the LGBT thing bhai jaan and there's absolutely nothing that can be done at this point in time, except may be some orthodox theocratic revolution. Please read up on the fall of societies and civilization, when things fall to a certain level there's nothing that can be done in most of the cases. Pakistanio sey aap achi tawaqo na rakhey tou behtr hai, GYOW.

But how this became an issue for UN?
Pakistani Law and constitution in UN concern now?
Beghairat Hukamran, first tried Khatme Nabuwat and it backfired and now trying this...why they are playing with constitution.

Everything cannot be wrong.

We are muddling through just fine
Bro, you just said that the topic of this thread isn't the only issue and I agree but now your saying g everything can't be wrong?

Your inconsistent.

@El Sidd and myself were having a discussion about the state of affairs as still how far polyamory would take place in Desi society. The very next day there was an article in ToI supporting, endorsing and subtly glorifying polyamory. I told El Sidd that all this is right on our doorstep rather than some years down the line and viola!

We are way pass the LGBT thing bhai jaan and there's absolutely nothing that can be done at this point in time, except may be some orthodox theocratic revolution. Please read up on the fall of societies and civilization, when things fall to a certain level there's nothing that can be done in most of the cases. Pakistanio sey aap achi tawaqo na rakhey tou behtr hai, GYOW.
Yes, but I'm not only talking about LGBT, I'm talking about everything. LGBT thing was always there on the down-low. The fact that people are still content means we haven't gotten there yet. When things will reach boiling point, trust me you will see it with your own eyes that if there is any healthy segment in our people it will awaken to make things right.

But how this became an issue for UN?
Pakistani Law and constitution in UN concern now?
Beghairat Hukamran, first tried Khatme Nabuwat and it backfired and now trying this...why they are playing with constitution.
It's the era of Dajjal my friend. Those who will not submit to his world order will suffer, and those who submit to him will implement his laws.

I know. Which is why I'm not suggesting decriminalizing it, rather that despite it being criminal it is still happening in Pakistani society, albeit behind closed doors, because spiritually our people are weak. And Zina isn't the only issue in Pakistan. People are doing all sorts of degenerate and corrupt things, from the common man up to the government officials.

@Psychic @Reichsmarschall @Ocean
What one finds is that the simple village folk are on average a ton better than the city dwellers, many of whom are morally corrupt.

https://insaafkapakistan.com/2018/04/10/un-pakistanis-must-have-bastard-children-pak-gov-t-considers/

The world’s most useless organization that has been unable to stop the genocide and ethnic-cleansing of Palestinians and Kashmiris, that did not prevent the slaughter of Muslims in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, is demanding Pakistan legalize consensual extra-marital/pre-marital sex (Source).

The UN was created by Western powers to keep the third world down while protecting their and their allies (Israel) interests.

And our government is considering this request. No surprise, Pakistani government is full of political prostitutes who kiss @$$ for anyone willing to pay.

If Pakistani leaders have any spine they will tell the UN to go f**k itself and fix Palestine before asking us to incorporate social degeneracy into our country.

And before the “but it’s already happening” crowd, well guess what else has already been happening? Suicide bombings, extra-judicial killings, institutional corruption, fraud, robberies, etc. Let’s officially legalize those as well?

And before the “but zina doesn’t harm anyone if it’s consensual” crowd, yes it does. It harms society. It leads to increase in Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD), children without fathers, single-motherhood, poverty, banditry, homelessness, increase in prostitution (for girls who grow up without a father).

And before the “are you suggesting we go backwards to the 7th century?” crowd. Right, as if allowing a free-for-all sex will not bring us down to the level of beasts of the wild.

Anyhow, lets take a look at the wonders that come from children who don’t know who their father is or grow up without a father:

Source:

With the increasing number of premarital births and a continuing high divorce rate, the proportion of children living with just one parent rose from 9.1% in 1960 to 20.7% in 2012. Currently, 55.1% of all black children, 31.1% of all Hispanic children, and 20.7% of all white children are living in single-parent homes.
  • Source: U.S. Census Bureau. “Living Arrangements of Children Under 18 Years Old: 1960 to Present”. U.S. Census Bureau July 1, 2012.

Poverty In Single Mother Households:

Source:
– Children in father-absent homes are almost four times more likely to be poor. In 2011, 12 percent of children in married-couple families were living in poverty, compared to 44 percent of children in mother-only families.

Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Children’s Living Arrangements and Characteristics: March 2011, Table C8. Washington D.C.: 2011.

– Children living in female headed families with no spouse present had a poverty rate of 47.6 percent, over 4 times the rate in married-couple families.

Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; ASEP Issue Brief: Information on Poverty and Income Statistics. September 12, 2012

poverty20by20fam20structure.jpg

Children in female-only headed households at higher rate of exposure to poverty
compared to married couple households where both parents are present. (Source)

Drug & Alcohol Abuse in Single Mother Households:
– The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services states, “Fatherless children are at a dramatically greater risk of drug and alcohol abuse.”

Source: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. National Center for Health Statistics. Survey on Child Health. Washington, DC, 1993.

Physical & Emotional Health Problems:

– A study of 1,977 children age 3 and older living with a residential father or father figure found that children living with married biological parents had significantly fewer externalizing and internalizing behavioral problems than children living with at least one non-biological parent.

Source: Hofferth, S. L. (2006). Residential father family type and child well-being: investment versus selection. Demography, 43, 53-7B

Children born to single mothers show higher levels of aggressive behavior than children born to married mothers. Living in a single-mother household is equivalent to experiencing 5.25 partnership transitions.

Source: Osborne, C., & McLanahan, S. (2007). Partnership instability and child well-being. Journal of Marriage and Family, 69, 1065-1083.

Greater Likelihood of Committing Crime:

– Adolescents living in intact families are less likely to engage in delinquency than their peers living in non-intact families. Compared to peers in intact families, adolescents in single-parent families and stepfamilies were more likely to engage in delinquency.

Source: Stephen Demuth and Susan L. Brown, “Family Structure, Family Processes, and Adolescent Delinquency: Journal of Research in Crime and Delinquency 41, No. 1 (February 2004): 58-81.

Increased Likelihood of Early Sexual Activity

– A study using a sample of 1409 rural southern adolescents (851 females and 558 males) aged 11 – 18 years, investigated the correlation between father absence and self-reported sexual activity. The results revealed that adolescents in father-absence homes were more likely to report being sexually active compared to adolescents living with their fathers.

Source: Hendricks, C.S., Cesario, S.K., Murdaugh, C., Gibbons, M.E., Servonsky, E.J., Bobadilla, R.V., Hendricks, D.L., Spencer-Morgan, B., & Tavakoli, A. (2005).

Being raised by a single mother raises the risk of teen pregnancy, marrying with less than a high school degree, and forming a marriage where both partners have less than a high school degree.

Source: Teachman, Jay D. “The Childhood Living Arrangements of Children and the Characteristics of Their Marriages.” Journal of Family Issues 25 (January 2004): 86-111.

Knowing this, one can only conclude that the UN does not have the Pakistani people's best interests at heart. UN has not done a single thing where it actually matters (Kashmir, Palestine, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan).

un-able[1].jpg

@Ocean @PakSword @Reichsmarschall @Metanoia @PAKjunoon

Nothing scary about it.. he is more awar e of these issues than I am.

But there are plenty still here who believe in sexual issues as taboo and not to be discussed(although excessive discussion is essentially having a dirty mind.. like Ill tag someone randomly and leave it here.. lets say... @Zibago )

I remember as a very young kid hearing about this topic I refused to believe muslims need this messy process too, like we were delivered by storks(or falcons.. or hubara bustards at the least).But at the end it is a process and activity that is being undertaken, its regulation has more to do with controlling unwanted pregnancies and social conflicts. The first defence of it begins at home and not in the courts or police.
Apney pein dey khasam noan tag karna nayi puliya changi gal ey

Should govt. and public be chasing people engaged in consensual private sex?
MyGod this is obnoxious.
500 rs puls ko do bhool jao

The problem with sex is not the sex but the consequences. The possibility of unwanted child and probablity of destroying a family [if the parties are married] is too profound to be ignored. I am liberal but I think sex has to be regulated as only being acceptable in a marriage when there is [ii] consensus.

I have had many debates in UK with indigenous Britons about this. There view is it intrudes on freedom and legislates in private relationship where the state has no right. I disagree. My freedom to even park my car is regulated and how I behave toward my children in privacy my home is regulated. So why not sex? Surely the consequences are far more profound.
At this point in reality the law that bans it was not really used post Mush years and wwith the corrupt police we have you can organizae ectasy parties without any hasyle by just paying few thousands to pulsis(who also allow brothels to exist here in the first place)

Yes, but I'm not only talking about LGBT, I'm talking about everything. LGBT thing was always there on the down-low. The fact that people are still content means we haven't gotten there yet. When things will reach boiling point, trust me you will see it with your own eyes that if there is any healthy segment in our people it will awaken to make things right.
Brother, that healthy segment will be labelled as extremist radical Islamist mullahs, who are a danger to the "civilized world" and will be culled like dogs. The whole world will stand beside the "liberals" and the UN will pass a resolution supporting military intervention to help the "oppressed" liberals of Pakistan. We cannot win the war of narrative since it is they and the taghoot which controls the media especially the US and Western media.
They have seemingly unlimited funds...Just look at the fact that even small European countries like Norway and Denmark pour funds in Pakistan to promote "liberalism". We kicked out a couple of their "NGOs", not enough.
We are losing the war of narratives. We see what happens here on pdf and in the Pakistani media, Ziaul Haq is still loathed by this self-proclaimed liberal faction, for he implemented certain reforms which hurt the "freedoms" of this pack.
Either you are with them or you are the evil mullah. There is no middle ground.
The guardians of law are themselves corrupt. At least law, culture and religion stop the filth from coming out of closed doors and into the streets. Most of the population is conservative, if these things are promoted then the resulting polarization in the society will lead to mob justice and chaos.
Police usually don't take action against such areas instead they take their cut and let those kothas operate.
Police also has some serious answers to give.

Reminds me of "aunty shamim" case, in which the police didn't take action against her brothel despite complaints by the locals. Police used to get free favours and let her operate her house of sin. Then some extremist mullahs took law in their own hands. That is how extremism flourishes, the state doesn't take action if people do, they are labelled as extremists and loathed for taking law in their own hands.

Back
Top Bottom