What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

It will not happen. Constitution of Pakistan forbids any law that is in contradition to the teachings of Islam. Any government that tries will see people power on the street. Social media is no longer the domain of burger kids, the awam also has access to it, and can mobilise - as shown by the blasphemy law protests.

Pardon me, but this kind of reminds me of the follow video clip from Chappelle's Show.
(For adult audience)

UN can go fuk themselves. They won't discuss kashmir issue which is their job but wants us to go against our religion .
There is no such thing as consensual see in Islam , if you want to have set .get married. Don't like the second of your husband or wife? Get divorced and marry someone else .
We can see what problems western society faces due to "Consensual sex" more than half the population don't know who banged their mom and who was their dad :lol:

What you do in a private setting is up to you and god- no other piece of crap human should have the authority to interfere unless they have actual forensic witnesses and true proof.
The problem with sex is not the sex but the consequences. The possibility of unwanted child and probablity of destroying a family [if the parties are married] is too profound to be ignored. I am liberal but I think sex has to be regulated as only being acceptable in a marriage when there is [ii] consensus.

I have had many debates in UK with indigenous Britons about this. There view is it intrudes on freedom and legislates in private relationship where the state has no right. I disagree. My freedom to even park my car is regulated and how I behave toward my children in privacy my home is regulated. So why not sex? Surely the consequences are far more profound.

The problem with sex is not the sex but the consequences. The possibility of unwanted child and probablity of destroying a family [if the parties are married] is too profound to be ignored. I am liberal but I think sex has to be regulated as only being acceptable in a marriage when there is [ii] consensus.

I have had many debates in UK with indigenous Britons about this. There view is it intrudes on freedom and legislates in private relationship where the state has no right. I disagree. My freedom to even park my car is regulated and how I behave toward my children in privacy my home is regulated. So why not sex? Surely the consequences are far more profound.
Unwanted children happen through marriages as well.
Plenty of abortion clinics running in Pakistan profitability (Im focusing on Pakistan as this is topic that pertains to it).
The issue here is family values and not sex. Family values control sex outside of marriage, not laws. An unmarried man in his mid 30s who is unable to woo a woman will eventually be temped to visit working women no matter what his beliefs are.
A young teenage couple will engage in sexual activity because family values did not enforce the prohibition of the activity enough and society did not offer them a way to recognize their nikah.

After all, the word nikah means to pierce a veil.. the rest of it is a social contract which then is publicized to give protection to both parties in case either of them breaks the terms of the contract.

It is not laws alone that enforce sexual responsibility but family values. When you have already lost Family values, then all the laws in the world will not stop a physical union.

Unwanted children happen through marriages as well.
Plenty of abortion clinics running in Pakistan profitability (Im focusing on Pakistan as this is topic that pertains to it).
The issue here is family values and not sex. Family values control sex outside of marriage, not laws. An unmarried man in his mid 30s who is unable to woo a woman will eventually be temped to visit working women no matter what his beliefs are.
A young teenage couple will engage in sexual activity because family values did not enforce the prohibition of the activity enough and society did not offer them a way to recognize their nikah.

After all, the word nikah means to pierce a veil.. the rest of it is a social contract which then is publicized to give protection to both parties in case either of them breaks the terms of the contract.

It is not laws alone that enforce sexual responsibility but family values. When you have already lost Family values, then all the laws in the world will not stop a physical union.

Stop scaring him man.

Back
Top Bottom