What's new

UN wants consensual sex decriminalised in Pakistan

Hmmm i will read again
That's what it's referring too. It might not say it clearly but judging from Hadith's the only women permissable to a man were his wives, his concubines and his slave girls.

That's what it's referring too. It might not say it clearly but judging from Hadith's the only women permissable to a man were his wives, his concubines and his slave girls.

Concubines?

It cannot possibly be so black and white

Most norms of back in the day are not really compatible with norms of today its better if we look at them only to learn and move forward

You would be surprised but ok i can understand where you coming from.

No i mean

God has explained men women relations in many ways which marriage is one way or recommended way
And what are the other ways? (In your opinion)

I'm just curious because different sources claim different things. Slave girls, concubines of Muslim sultan's, and what not

As much of the constitution is not for a modern first world country... They see it as backwards...

Do they see Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and other rich Muslims country as same and trying to implement the same?
hypocrisy / bully tactics are only for smaller / poor countries who can not buy Billion Dollar Arms?

UN is not meant to interfere with Laws / Constitution / internal matters of any country.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom